Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Anonymous.Singh

Best YouTube channels?

KiwiScottie
3 hours ago, jw112 said:

The Holistic Trainer on YouTube is my favorite.  Hard not to have a huge crush on his girl Sai

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHolisticTrainerTv

The girl is nice , but the guy kind of looks a serial killer , the way he coldly stares into the camera 

Garzan
1 hour ago, Barhop said:

Here's a Houston expat after 2 years in Thailand...vid is quite different as it certainly not aimed at mongers...vive le difference

For me, I really enjoyed "notime2bsad". I thought it was good content, and he actually spent some money on equipment so the stabalized video did not make me want to vomit after a few minutes. 555 :-) If I were watching video from the gulf of Alaska in the wintertime, I could understand all the camera motion. These videos shot on dry land on a sunny day, not so much. :-) 

Autoroam
On 30/09/2018 at 23:12, jorgethepussylover said:

him look like escape from guy ritchie movie...lock stock and barrel a go-go

jorgethepussylover

yestrday i see my friend celebrity geoff carter Soi 7!!! he say to me go my christmas party i think jorge can make the appearance!!!

jw112
8 hours ago, KiwiScottie said:

The girl is nice , but the guy kind of looks a serial killer , the way he coldly stares into the camera 

hahahaha

jw112
10 hours ago, Barhop said:

Here's a Houston expat after 2 years in Thailand...vid is quite different as it certainly not aimed at mongers...vive le difference

I enjoy his videos too

Big Fat Besty
On 18/12/2018 at 04:15, jw112 said:

The Holistic Trainer on YouTube is my favorite.  Hard not to have a huge crush on his girl Sai

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHolisticTrainerTv

I really enjoy this channel. s mentioned previously, the view is pretty easy on the eye as well!!

irishblondy

I'm really enjoying NDTVi. Excellent quality and very informative. 

jorgethepussylover

I go celebrity geoff carter xmas party possible jorge can become to appear in video!!!

many celebrity make attend to this party I see kevin thailand also DD LEWIS!!!!

Barhop

Saw some early recommendations for "BIGFATBESTY' and finally had a look of some of his vids.

Here's a few positives imho:  he has a sense of humour but is not a dickhead; does some around LK (which is also my main area); tries to be useful.  Have not met him but feel he is the type of bloke you could have a chat to over a beer.  Negative: was clearing his throat often on a vid - suggests smoker :sad:  Hope I'm wrong...

Wagone

Does anyone know the name of the guy in a cowboy hat who did some videos around Bangkok talking to freelancers? I think the videos are unlisted now but somone posted them on the forums a while ago.

petehoax

there you go... (btw, searching for "cowboy hat" finds it in <1 minute...)

Big Fat Besty
On 27/12/2018 at 07:12, Barhop said:

Saw some early recommendations for "BIGFATBESTY' and finally had a look of some of his vids.

Here's a few positives imho:  he has a sense of humour but is not a dickhead; does some around LK (which is also my main area); tries to be useful.  Have not met him but feel he is the type of bloke you could have a chat to over a beer.  Negative: was clearing his throat often on a vid - suggests smoker :sad:  Hope I'm wrong...

Thanks Barhop. Your instincts are correct. I am, indeed a smoker. Although, I did have the flu for about 10 days on my trip last February so it may have been down to that. I'm back in Thailand in less than 2 weeks. More videos on the way.

Garzan
3 hours ago, Big Fat Besty said:

Thanks Barhop. Your instincts are correct. I am, indeed a smoker. Although, I did have the flu for about 10 days on my trip last February so it may have been down to that. I'm back in Thailand in less than 2 weeks. More videos on the way.

I just had my first peek at one of your videos; Thaiday Friday, Oct 11, 2018. For a Pattaya area vlogger, I'm impressed. :-) I'd agree with @Barhop, humorous without being a dickhead. informative, ~not~ filming on the sly, and stabilized video (kudos for that). My only negative would be the suggestion that perhaps purchasing a 'dead cat' would put your audio quality up over the  top in a positive direction. 

I much prefer a 'Talking Head' style of travel video to yet another covert walk down a monger street type of video. At least for me, your last video was interesting enough to click the Subscribe button to see what you come up with when you get back for your next trip. Well done sir. :-) 

jorgethepussylover

Okay i can see 2 new youtube channel.

1. cheapie charlie make number 2 channel name billy blue i think possible he go crazy and now billy blue say to charlier give to me money and cheap charlie say not have money because need money find for asian wife and sin sot?  i not post link because i think possible charlie not welcome to the pattaya addict family.

2. this man make video to troll greg twitch and stef to thailand. this one video i think this is edit but steff ask to make correction to his life and say to everyone bj bar? I can only put to link not activate video because i not know if this can be permission to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM79BwkMUaA

moderation if not like delete but i think possible member have interest to this

dontpanic

Big fat besty has announced a 7 week trip to several different places so it won't just be walks around Patts. Looked at a few New years eve streams and the beach looked absolutely jammed, bars must have been empty. Anyway the live streams just started freezing as soon as midnight approached. 

Ndtv continues to impress, Kev is starting to get repetitive, pattaya pariah has gone to ground so we have yet to get a finale. Oh and the good farang is back in Samui with his now fiancee. He put up a video telling us he bring 10,000 Euro cash every time he visits Thailand as this is the most he can bring. Mmm don't think that was a great idea. 

Watching some of Chuck and Paige notimetobesad. I like his attitude but find his videos too long, he really hit the jackpot with Thai women though, no kids, wealthy family, doesn't want kids or to get married. Well I guess if u don't meet them in bars this is more likely.

Lastly Greg/twitchy is back doing his morning coffee moan, bloody hell hard to listen to that guy, such a victim, toxic mentality.  

jorgethepussylover
Just now, dontpanic said:

Lastly Greg/twitchy is back doing his morning coffee moan, bloody hell hard to listen to that guy, such a victim, toxic mentality.  

yes twitch number 1 awful human

pattaya pariah he say to me have many video home to upload soon he hope to make but he not return pattaya now because he make happy life england

alaso the quintontv now he make cartoon animate pretend he can be other youtube superstar and make troll to him

Big Fat Besty
On 30/12/2018 at 03:12, Garzan said:

I just had my first peek at one of your videos; Thaiday Friday, Oct 11, 2018. For a Pattaya area vlogger, I'm impressed. :-) I'd agree with @Barhop, humorous without being a dickhead. informative, ~not~ filming on the sly, and stabilized video (kudos for that). My only negative would be the suggestion that perhaps purchasing a 'dead cat' would put your audio quality up over the  top in a positive direction. 

I much prefer a 'Talking Head' style of travel video to yet another covert walk down a monger street type of video. At least for me, your last video was interesting enough to click the Subscribe button to see what you come up with when you get back for your next trip. Well done sir. :-) 

Thank you very much for your kind words Garzan. I'm hoping to go one better in a few months with regards to sound. It looks like the Canon g7x mkiii camera has a mic input, so if I get hold of one of them (I currently use the mk1), then I'll stick in an external mic. Thank you for subscribing :)

tsemperor

hmm watched youtuber last night Ian Black and at the start of his vlog he showed the bar on the corner soi Diana and Soi Buakhao that has chairs looking out. I have on occasion had a beer here. They do have very very ice cold beer and a place to people watch.  When I do go to Thailand I like to enjoy many things including having a few drinks  but this guy decides to slag off the people at this bar also by showing their faces on youtube for the world to see.  Turned him off pretty quick but what idiot IMO

Scribes
3 hours ago, tsemperor said:

hmm watched youtuber last night Ian Black and at the start of his vlog he showed the bar on the corner soi Diana and Soi Buakhao that has chairs looking out. I have on occasion had a beer here. They do have very very ice cold beer and a place to people watch.  When I do go to Thailand I like to enjoy many things including having a few drinks  but this guy decides to slag off the people at this bar also by showing their faces on youtube for the world to see.  Turned him off pretty quick but what idiot IMO

Saw and thought exactly the same thing.  Lasted about 30 seconds for me.   I’m following Besties tour of the country, he has been busy and has some interesting content.   Jonny in Hua Hin promised a lot but hasn’t delivered which is a shame as he is my fav.

dontpanic
On 07/02/2019 at 18:12, tsemperor said:

I agree about that guy, he has such a negative opinion of people who enjoy a beer during the day, like wtf is he doing that's so special, walking around with a camera?? NDTV for me is now the best youtube channel, they just seem so genuine which is lacking in a lot of vloggers. BFB's tour is ok, I'm not quite so sure why he went to Cambodia just for a visa run. He got delayed about 10 hours on the return flight so it probably would have been as quick to drive back. I'm not a fan of the couple of days here, couple of days there holidays although he has put me off going to Chiang Mai. 

The Thailand vlogger scene is over populated especially in Patts so it is getting a bit repetitive. One channel I'm also liking is Edward Sweeney who's a scouser who doesn't hide the fact that he pays women for sex, again another down to earth genuine type of guy who isn't covertly filming or ebegging.

dontpanic

Pattaya Pariah has finally posted his last video, prepare to be underwhelmed!