Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

misteregg

Le Pub on soi Diamond Main Business Thread

misteregg

Some great news for my customers, we can now accept payment by debit and credit cards. We do not charge a percentage for the transaction fee.

We are a registered Thai company and an authorised merchant through Bangkok Bank. Your card stays with you at all times.

Cheers90c3bffa51e215ad4958a74f079c857a.jpg

Edited by misteregg

greekgeek

Hi SD. Le Pub is on a busy walkway and many girls see my recruitment signs.

We also pay above the market rate for drinks commision so word gets around.

See you soon.

5a41ce1b01d58cd3f3e01d7952d6757e.jpg

96c587a0a9c7a5684ffa90cdbdf43b29.jpg9943c3e20878413073bc78089a1a9df3.jpg89a583854b2ad4805d51fc3b6a10da8d.jpg

A few shots of some new girls.

Again, we are a beer bar so be kind.

Also.......BREAKING NEWS......barfine reduced to 400 baht, short time, long time, anytime. Keeping it simple.

Phil

I like simple ☺ see you soon

Nice Ladies - looking forward to a visit.

87be1261c71a3262f41ac413c293992c.jpg3afc6b7f9cf5c0df8a17faf61c41d91c.jpg

Moy likes to play a game of pool.

I'll drop by every day or so while I'm in town in February Phil.

Yum yum....

The Moy lady will get some of my Baht mate that's for sure.

Tell her you know an Aussie bloke who's an interesting blend of Terry Thomas, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson and Robert Duvall. 555

She can play with my Balls if she likes and pass onto her Your Mate Ghosty likes to finish on the Brown ☺☺☺

Harry Brown

Le Pub is a well run bar with some good talent.Check it out.

Lambik

Thanks for the answer misteregg,I knew that hence my question,what to do best, I certainly don't want to do something inappropriate.

At 100 ThB for 1/2 pint and 150 ThB the pint of cider,I will choose for the pint and drink a little faster so it won't become warm.

Will be there early February as I am back in Pattaya,February the 1.

misteregg

Thanks for the answer misteregg,I knew that hence my question,what to do best, I certainly don't want to do something inappropriate.

At 100 ThB for 1/2 pint and 150 ThB the pint of cider,I will choose for the pint and drink a little faster so it won't become warm.

Will be there early February as I am back in Pattaya,February the 1.

See you soon.

earicome

Well I feel that the only way to respond to this thread is in English child's comic stylee around Easter time.

It does appear that Mr Egg has now 'eggstracted' himself from his previous 'coop' and now 'scrambled' and 'flown' the 'nest' to an  'eggscellent'  new 'coop'.

He may have 'poached' some previous 'chicks' to join his new 'flock' but there may also be some new 'eggstraordinary' 'birds' to help 'eggstract' your baht and 'seed'.

I hope it turns out as well as its 'cracked' up to be and may well turn out to be an 'eggstravagantza' of  'eggcellent' 'eggstatic' proportions.

Hope it all goes well Mr Egg and will be sure to 'fly' in and to be 'eggsact' get myself suitably 'eggshausted' from baht and 'seed'

Thats all 'yolks'

Edited by earicome

Skalliwag

Well I feel that the only way to respond to this thread is in English child's comic stylee around Easter time.

It does appear that Mr Egg has now 'eggstracted' himself from his previous 'coop' and now 'scrambled' and 'flown' the 'nest' to an  'eggscellent'  new 'coop'.

He may have 'poached' some previous 'chicks' to join his new 'flock' but there may also be some new 'eggstraordinary' 'birds' to help 'eggstract' your baht and 'seed'.

I hope it turns out as well as its 'cracked' up to be and may well turn out to be an 'eggstravagantza' of  'eggcellent' 'eggstatic' proportions.

Hope it all goes well Mr Egg and will be sure to 'fly' in and to be 'eggsact' get myself suitably 'eggshausted' from baht and 'seed'

Thats all 'yolks'

you need to keep your beak out of the joke business.

FROST MEDIC999

He was scratching about for a laugh ☺

earicome

Well all that remains to be said is 'flock' you Skalli   :GoldenSmile1:

FROST MEDIC999

That scamp Scally thinks of himself as a comedi.. HEN 555

Skalliwag

That scamp Scally thinks of himself as a comedi.. HEN 555

Birds of a feather do flock together.

He was scratching about for a laugh ☺

The real joke...is his comb over.:)

boxershrimp

The real joke...is his comb over. :)

I only liked this because we were talking about the possibility of comb over toupees at work yesterday.

(Guess which soon to be sworn in world "leader" prompted that discussion...)

Hispano

Wow, this bar is developing business at a lightspeed rate :)

earicome

Wow, this bar is developing business at a lightspeed rate :)

and rightly so, time for me to eggsit

Edited by earicome

Cerberus

Stopped by last night for a swift G&T, (well he has quality stock), at about 8pm and there was about 20 guys in there preparing for the evening's activities on WS. I had to question my bin before leaving, as it seemed to low and I thought they had missed something.  2 x Hendricks plus a drink for mine host, (No, not a MD) and I saw change from 400 baht.

P.A.A.G. Hunter

MisterEgg,

Do you accept PA Privilege Cards?

Hunter

misteregg

MisterEgg,

Do you accept PA Privilege Cards?

Hunter

No, not yet, but will do as soon as I get in touch with Justin.

Stay tuned.

P.A.A.G. Hunter

No, not yet, but will do as soon as I get in touch with Justin.

Stay tuned.

Ok, no problem.

Ill pay your bar a visit next week.

Anything to support the local business...

Hunter

Lambik

I thought,based on the posts here,that Le Pub was intend to be a place where you could have a few cold ones,yes or not with female company,eventually play a game of pool,chat with friends/acquaintances,watch the world go by in Soi Diamond,all this while music is playing on a decent sound level in the background.

Now it seems there will be also sport events shown on TV.

I think personally fair enough,if it is without sound,so the other customers,who didn't come for the sport, can still enjoy the place.

It's of course to misteregg to decide how he is running his place.

Some feedback would be welcome.

Edited by TinTin

misteregg

I thought,based on the posts here,that Le Pub was intend to be a place where you could have a few cold ones,yes or not with female company,eventually play a game of pool,chat with friends/acquaintances,watch the world go by in Soi Diamond,all this while music is playing on a decent sound level in the background.

I think personally fair enough,if it is without sound,so the other customers,who didn't come for the sport, can still enjoy the place.

Hi Tin Tin.

Le Pub isn't a sports bar but we do show sports in the screens when it's requested.

Look forward to seeing you.

Phil

Lambik

So if I understand well, anybody,anytime, can drop in and request to see a sport even, I suppose with sound on,even if for 1 or more customers present at that moment,this is a "burden".

I know it's not easy to pleased everyone,and there are more people who like sport than not.

Harry Brown

It wouldn't bother me at all if sport was on or not really.

CuppaTea

Hi Tin Tin.

Le Pub isn't a sports bar but we do show sports in the screens when it's requested.

Look forward to seeing you.

Phil

Must be a difficult balancing act in a small bar.

A couple of guys come in and want to watch the game with the sound on and it may attract others who want the same but other guys walk past because they want music.

I guess the girls want music not guys watching the screen because they are there for attention.

You can never please everyone.

misteregg

So if I understand well, anybody,anytime, can drop in and request to see a sport even, I suppose with sound on,even if for 1 or more customers present at that moment,this is a "burden".

I know it's not easy to pleased everyone,and there are more people who like sport than not.

No mate. We rarely have the sound commentary on. Just in vision.

See you soon.

misteregg

Just a few shots taken early doors and some group shots of the girls.56f8f9583decb96980e3896f7f9daeb3.jpgd8dddc54dcd7c790cd441e7f3e2b556a.jpg31cd8e15e1c9c5c65eaec0a0f4c60910.jpg35ae700572d7911f7846470eb90ec19f.jpg0a64bd2fc309929f93879de1de9f5ea0.jpg70a149ec8867c41c4f308d12a67126fb.jpg