Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Mizz Thai Pattaya Girls | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | P-A Halloween Party October 31 2018Add your Text or Event here

• Announcements

• Ru4Real

Post editing time   31/08/18

Hi folks, please note we have reduced the time you can edit a post to 30 minutes. The ability to edit a post is there for you to fix up things like typos and grammar before the Grammar Police descend on you or to clarify a point you where making that, on seeing it posted, you think could be worded better. Unfortunately, the length of the previous editing window has resulted in several posts being totally changed or deleted which can result in the resulting replies, and indeed the whole thread, being totally nonsensical (over and above the usual that is ) and shows disrespect to the BMs that participated in the discussion. If you wish to clarify a post you made after the window has elapsed, you can easily quote the relevant part of your post and do so. If it is a serious issue, as per current practice, report your post, giving a justification as to why the change is needed, and the mods will deal with it. Just because you made an arse of yourself in the post is not a valid justification. Remember, pause and think before posting re adherence to the rules, legality and the "Nice to be Nice" ethos.
    • Ru4Real

Nude or not nude, that is the question   01/05/18

An inordinate amount of the Moderators Teams time is spent on ensuring inappropriate images are removed from the forums where necessary as per Rule 29. On investigating why people have posted nude images in a non-advanced area, the vast majority of the feedback we've had has been "I didn't realise where I was".  Therefore, we have added a visual indicator to help you quickly identify whether you are posting in the advanced or the non-advanced area. If you are in an advanced area you will notice the page background is now a pale green - green for go.                               If you do not see the green background it is your responsibility to double check where you are on the site prior to posting any images/videos. This is doubly important for those using Tapatalk due to the fact we have no control over the Tapatalk theme (i.e. Tapatalk users will not see this visual indicator). Offenders will be sanctioned.
    • whitespider

Agoda Users - PLEASE READ   18/08/17

URGENT Attention Agoda Users - Agoda have reduced their cookie length from 90 days to just one day. If you use Agoda, and you would like the forum to receive the commission for your booking, please click any Any Agoda link here IMMEDIATELY prior to making your booking. If you click and then book the next day, without clicking a link again here, Agoda now simply keeps 100% of it. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past - it is very much appreciated.  
Candy77

Do you love Thai Music?

Candy77

I am starting to love Thai music, thanks to the gals I've been with and the places. Anyone else hooked to Thai music. I don't understand the language but the visuals and subtitles are big help.

Check this one - will post a few more . Please add your fav Thai music video if you have something.

http://พนักงานดับเพลิง - LABANOON「Official MV」: https://youtu.be/craesJZpkjk

Candy77

Loving you too much, so much, very much 

https://youtu.be/0q1UBc32RwE

Candy77

Sawasdeeee  Khaaaaaaaapppp

https://youtu.be/2TBjajlzHmQ

eddyc666

Nice to see someone else enjoying thai music... After a long stay in the Isaan i always went to bars that had no farangs and played only thai music and sinds then it has really grown on me .. i now listen to it al the time.. magenta, sek loso, carabao and many more... if you dont know these artists i can posts some links if you want to.. thai songs sometimes are difficult to find

Candy77
3 hours ago, eddyc666 said:

Nice to see someone else enjoying thai music... After a long stay in the Isaan i always went to bars that had no farangs and played only thai music and sinds then it has really grown on me .. i now listen to it al the time.. magenta, sek loso, carabao and many more... if you dont know these artists i can posts some links if you want to.. thai songs sometimes are difficult to find

Thank you. Would love that. I almost gave up any hope on this thread when your response came across. Please do add the links - would love that. 

TOPCHEF

Thai Music is just great . I have followed it for years and managed to see a great number of theses bands. 

Bodyslam,Potato,Clash, Paradox,DaEndorphine.Pang.Sek Loso,Big Ass

It is always a great ice breaker with the ladies if you can show a little knowledge about Thai Music . It also makes the nights out more enjoyable at music venues where Thai music is randomly played i.e. Stonehouse Walking Street or any Thai Nightclub .

Most of the tracks or back catalogues can be found on ITUNES and many concert videos can be found .

There is a lot of passion to be found in Thai Music...and great to experience when everyone just takes over the singing the song from the artist singing .

eddyc666
19 hours ago, Candy77 said:

Thank you. Would love that. I almost gave up any hope on this thread when your response came across. Please do add the links - would love that. 

yeah i was glad to see your post and know i am not the only one really enjoying thai music... i dont have much time now as its already really late.. so i wil post one of my favorites because of the lyrics, very special i believe to anyone ever who dated a bargirl :P ... i will check back in tomorow afternoon i have more time then and will post a complete list of my favorites and some thai classics you really should hear.. i have many more!

Pumpuynarak

Morlam is unadulterated shite but Sek Loso is good imo.

eddyc666

I dont know what type thai music the OP likes so i made an list of different thai songs i enjoy.. some because of that they are great songs imo..others just because i think there funny and put me in a good mood.. the first couple are from carabao and these are song you definitely heard before if you ever went to a bar that played live thai music.. enjoy!

Edited by eddyc666

eddyc666

60minuteman

nice thread...

Thorssa

I'm totally ok with thai music, as long as it's a decent voice and a wee bit heavier than most of their music.

However I truly dislike most of the music they play in their bars and gogos.

On a sidenote, me and a friend was walking past a streetvendor who was playing something that sounded a lot like melodious punk music in thai, we didn't stop because we where hungry, but have regretted it ever since, damn I wish I bought that CD back then, never found it again.

Gright

No.

mixedberrys

Most Isaac music sounds the same to me. It's fairly easy on the ears and girls enjoy it so I often play in my hotel room.  Some of the girls in the YouTube clips are hot as well. 

Pattiaman

Yes love it! Thought you meant traditional Thai music at first krap!

Red-Devil

Not really into it myself, but I do appreciate when in a bar and a popular (Issan) track comes on and 

the girls all go ape shit...

zapper11

Love Thai music so much. I like old school and newer Thai pop alike. It's all good to me.

Contributing to the thread with some Illslick:

Candy77
On 11/6/2017 at 15:38, Red-Devil said:

Not really into it myself, but I do appreciate when in a bar and a popular (Issan) track comes on and 

the girls all go ape shit...

That's what got me hooked me too in the first place. With time I started loving it myself.

Candy77
On 11/6/2017 at 14:56, Pattiaman said:

Yes love it! Thought you meant traditional Thai music at first krap!

No way. I'm talking of the peppy Ines with nice beats and all. Livens  up a bad day and beats the monotonous familiar numbers in languages I know 

Candy77
On 11/6/2017 at 13:40, Thorssa said:

I'm totally ok with thai music, as long as it's a decent voice and a wee bit heavier than most of their music.

However I truly dislike most of the music they play in their bars and gogos.

On a sidenote, me and a friend was walking past a streetvendor who was playing something that sounded a lot like melodious punk music in thai, we didn't stop because we where hungry, but have regretted it ever since, damn I wish I bought that CD back then, never found it again.

Yes some of these lost tunes that keep haunting and we are never sure if we'll hear again ever. I have one a cabbie played Bangkok to Pattaya.

Candy77

Folks glad to see this thread still alive. This can be a nice library for some of us who love Thai music. Thanks for the contributions

QuotaMan

Ya I love Thai music.

I love how they've taken disco/dance music and gave it their own distinctly unique flair and style (love the rapid repeating beats and words), guaranteed to make anyone in the place get up and dance. I

Best if heard inside an agogo.

PR1977

Find myself "singing" this a lot...even downloaded it from iTunes:

I've seen a farang bloke who looks a bit like Rod Stewart sing this in a couple of places in Pattaya too - Wonderful Bar I think....

Candy77

Get past the first 60 secs and you'll love the rest of the video even if you don't understand a word of Thai

https://youtu.be/UIyWkGt8_do

jerry

Put this one on in a bar and get things going ...