Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
Roverman

Which Board Members Own a Business Or Work In A Business In Pattaya?

Roverman

OK,,,,,,,,, lets start this by saying I love this site as much as I love being in Pattaya!!!.... Fucking huge!!!!

However I would like to know which of the board members have a financial interest in any business in Pattaya weither it be by owning a business or employed by a business?.

If you do,..... can you tell us which business and where it is located.

I for one will frequent your business when next in Pattaya. BUY LOCAL!.

Those of you that are long time members of this site will know most already and I may add this may of been asked in the past but I am relatively new to the site and would like to know without having to search old posts.

Thanks and I look forward to supporting your business in the future!!!

Bitch Controller

Check the Business Owners Forum section. Im sure all your answers will be there bro.

Roverman
Check the Business Owners Forum section. Im sure all your answers will be there bro.

AS Above........Those of you that are long time members of this site will know most already and I may add this may of been asked in the past but I am relatively new to the site and would like to know without having to search old posts.

Cheers

tshirtXpress.net
AS Above........Those of you that are long time members of this site will know most already and I may add this may of been asked in the past but I am relatively new to the site and would like to know without having to search old posts.

Cheers

guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide

our location sio xzyte next to xzyte disco, pattaya...Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

lincslad

I own a solarium rental business in Pattaya. It may sound daft but a lot of BGs work odd hours and don't have time to top up their tans. It is also useful for the lighter skinned girls who are thinking of working the bars and want to achieve that true Isaan look.

Check us out at http://www.isaansuntan.com

CockSnot
I own a solarium rental business in Pattaya. It may sound daft but a lot of BGs work odd hours and don't have time to top up their tans. It is also useful for the lighter skinned girls who are thinking of working the bars and want to achieve that true Isaan look.

Check us out at http://www.isaansuntan.com

5555 I had a little chuckle at that mate, I wonder how long before someone complains that the link doesn't work?

As most people are no doubt aware Club Insomnia is run by guys from this forum so let's keep making it the best party in Patts!

Bigup to Babydolls GoGo, New Living Dolls 1, 3Som Bar amongst others also...

davethailand
5555 I had a little chuckle at that mate, I wonder how long before someone complains that the link doesn't work?

As most people are no doubt aware Club Insomnia is run by guys from this forum so let's keep making it the best party in Patts!

Bigup to Babydolls GoGo, New Living Dolls 1, 3Som Bar amongst others also...

How many members just out of interest? :Drunk_Party:

sinkorswim

Well I am sure most guys know I am the owner of Babydolls along with BM Terry Lee.

We had the addicts second anniversary last night there and it was a blast.

Bitch Controller

Cheers

Dont think you got what I was trying to say.

There is a specific section of the forum for business owners. Every thread started in there is a forum member and business owner. No need to search old posts.

Roverman
Dont think you got what I was trying to say.

There is a specific section of the forum for business owners. Every thread started in there is a forum member and business owner. No need to search old posts.

Ok bitch I understand you now thanks very much!!.

I will go have a look and see who has what.

Cheers again

davethailand

I'm co-owner of The Blues Factory. :GoldenSmile1:

Alan lad

hi guys

for those who dont know i am the owner of NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 which is on Walking Street across from happy ago go .

we have many specials and promos here on Addicts including the 100tb discount for card holders .

If anyone has any ideas on thing we could do better or wish to know more about ho a bar is run and what we do and why ,PLEASE pm me and i will do my best to tell you what you were asking.

alan

simonb

Hi Roverman

My girlfriend and I manage Isan Flowers florist, in the centre of Pattaya - just off Soi Buakoaw

I manage the website from the UK. I invite you to come and visit our shop, and have a look at our website - www.isanflowers.com

Our policy is Great Products - Complete Service - Honest Prices

Hope to serve you soon as our valued customer!

Contact me if any questions or suggestions

Best Regards

Simon

Mr.DreamTransport

My name is Jason, and I'm an alcoholic. Oops wrong thread. Seriously though, I am the manager of the 3Som Bar & Gesthouse on Soi LK Metro. Great rooms at incredible prices and sweet, sweet girls in the bar. Perfect for a party, or just hanging out drinking at 3am or later lol.

Candy77

Bumping an old thread which I feel could be a ready reference to reach out to the business owners who are BMs here. Whether to answer specific questions about a bar or GOGo or to provide feedback it could be useful. Here are a few business owner/ manager BMs I know/ interacted with. Can we add more and keep this active? If it doesn't make sense, mods may please remove this post.

@Soi7 / @sinkorswim Babydolls

@The Viking Sweethearts

@Xylanic SITC

@misteregg LePub

@Nana PR Nana Plaza

@Club Electric Blue CEB

@Angelwitch Pattaya AngelWitch

@alfazulu111 Sugar Baby

@Pandoras Agogo Pandoras

@Cerberus Devils Den

Edited by Candy77