Jump to content

Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

MalcolmT

Anny Bar on Soi Chaiyapoon

Recommended Posts

MalcolmT
On 8/25/2017 at 10:53, ex-pat said:

Nice. what time do they start working?

1pm to 12 midnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MalcolmT
19 minutes ago, Captain Courageous said:

 

It's a kind consideration MT,  but have you any idea how many of the younger Mongers will turn up there with Skateboards  555

i stand corrected ,a jocular comment in good taste lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MalcolmT
1 hour ago, karandy said:

any ideas when the blue bar will be ready for opening malcolm?

will look so much better in the soi with nicely decorated shops and bars,good luck

any luck with the new recruits? did they turn up ,if they did many of us guys are waiting with bated breath for some pics of them and the others as well,keeping us on the hook ?

good luck with the building

 

 

 

blue bar is coming alone very nicely ,finished in a few weeks. its looking good and will  have full ac.we have 3 new recruits this week. sorry they are camera shy dont want their pics taken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buttviking

Looks nice. will drop by on my next Patts trip :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MalcolmT

Aiw, Da, Om , celebrating getting paid for their first month  @AnnyBarpattaya 

3 new.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wingcom1
2 minutes ago, MalcolmT said:

Aiw, Da, Om , celebrating getting paid for their first month  @AnnyBarpattaya 

3 new.jpg

I'm guessing - from her facial expression alone - that Aiw is the top earner? She seems to know something the other don't 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0b
9 hours ago, wingcom1 said:

I'm guessing - from her facial expression alone - that Aiw is the top earner? She seems to know something the other don't 555

Yes, she knows how much face whitener to put.

Scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wingcom1
6 minutes ago, b0b said:

Yes, she knows how much face whitener to put.

Scary.

Guess there must be some vampire fetishists out there somewhere.  It's Pattaya after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karandy
On 9/1/2017 at 17:47, wingcom1 said:

I'm guessing - from her facial expression alone - that Aiw is the top earner? She seems to know something the other don't 555

the two girls on the right da and om are two very lovely looking ladies malcolm

well done in finding them

how old are they?

are you any nearer opening up blue bar yet?will some of your girls be moving there when you open to start u off

 

Edited by karandy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Explorer8939

I stopped by here last night, noticed there are some new girls. The new manager is Kevin.

Apparently, the new bar is close to opening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bar stool

As much as 95 baht for a bottled beer in a soi where the norm is 60 baht?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fakebook

Has the owner fallen asleep?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
starfucks

Drink prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karandy
On 9/12/2017 at 01:28, fakebook said:

Has the owner fallen asleep?

dont know about the owner but the manager looks like hes either moved or been moved on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bar stool
On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 01:30, bar stool said:

As much as 95 baht for a bottled beer in a soi where the norm is 60 baht?!

BUMP: As much as 95 baht for a bottled beer in a soi where the norm is 60 baht?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mlay
27 minutes ago, bar stool said:

BUMP: As much as 95 baht for a bottled beer in a soi where the norm is 60 baht?!

Waouhh ! 95 baht for a beer in a BB in soi Chayapoom is really expensive..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karandy

went in there the other day and got chatting with a lass and asked to BF her

early evening-i asked the manager how much for lt-he says 500bt

ok i pay that and tell the girl i will see her  when shes eaten in 15 mins or so in triangle bar-brilliant ,game on

sat drinking with a buddy and time passes 45 mins later where is she?

walk back to bar and she greets me solly cannot go

why not? speak boss

speak with the manager and he says the bar price has just gone up because they are short staffed

now its 800 bt WTF

this bar does not deserve a look doing things like that

its only because i wanted this particular girl that i paid the extra

otherwise it would have been fuck you

the manager looked clueless when i had a go, he said he didnt know the prices he was new and he was sorry

no sorry drink or squat

beware 800 bf now on soi chiyapoon and they also own the bar next door blue bar same set up

the choice is yours guys

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicestung
33 minutes ago, karandy said:

went in there the other day and got chatting with a lass and asked to BF her

early evening-i asked the manager how much for lt-he says 500bt

ok i pay that and tell the girl i will see her  when shes eaten in 15 mins or so in triangle bar-brilliant ,game on

sat drinking with a buddy and time passes 45 mins later where is she?

walk back to bar and she greets me solly cannot go

why not? speak boss

speak with the manager and he says the bar price has just gone up because they are short staffed

now its 800 bt WTF

this bar does not deserve a look doing things like that

its only because i wanted this particular girl that i paid the extra

otherwise it would have been fuck you

the manager looked clueless when i had a go, he said he didnt know the prices he was new and he was sorry

no sorry drink or squat

beware 800 bf now on soi chiyapoon and they also own the bar next door Blue bar same set up

the choice is yours guys

 

The only thing these bars deserve is to completely be ignored, expensive beer now a straight out B/F scam attempt, is this the future for Soi Poo? Thought the 'Den'  was bad enough, now this! Times they are sure achanging, just boycot these type of dumps & things will hopefully get back to status quo as the GBOs cannot survive on no customers & the brass will soon move on also!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karandy
1 hour ago, twicestung said:

The only thing these bars deserve is to completely be ignored, expensive beer now a straight out B/F scam attempt, is this the future for Soi Poo? Thought the 'Den'  was bad enough, now this! Times they are sure achanging, just boycot these type of dumps & things will hopefully get back to status quo as the GBOs cannot survive on no customers & the brass will soon move on also!

i couldnt agree more with you 

if it wasnt for the very  adorable lady i had it would have been a fuck you pall

BTW ive had my reward already in a roundabout way 10 times over!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roadrunner

I paid a visit a couple of weeks ago, and was completely ignored by the owner, non stop on his phone. 

Nothing special there, so won't be going back ..and 800 bt.? W.T.F ?

What a contrast between this place and Mr.Eggs ,'Le Pub' ...Always a warm welcome there, and a great bar to go to ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0b
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 07:58, karandy said:

went in there the other day and got chatting with a lass and asked to BF her

early evening-i asked the manager how much for lt-he says 500bt

ok i pay that and tell the girl i will see her  when shes eaten in 15 mins or so in triangle bar-brilliant ,game on

sat drinking with a buddy and time passes 45 mins later where is she?

walk back to bar and she greets me solly cannot go

why not? speak boss

speak with the manager and he says the bar price has just gone up because they are short staffed

now its 800 bt WTF

this bar does not deserve a look doing things like that

its only because i wanted this particular girl that i paid the extra

otherwise it would have been fuck you

the manager looked clueless when i had a go, he said he didnt know the prices he was new and he was sorry

no sorry drink or squat

beware 800 bf now on soi chiyapoon and they also own the bar next door Blue bar same set up

the choice is yours guys

 

Barfines of 800 baht in ordinary beer bars?!

Was it ST or LT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0b
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 14:42, Roadrunner said:

I paid a visit a couple of weeks ago, and was completely ignored by the owner, non stop on his phone. 

Nothing special there, so won't be going back ..and 800 bt.? W.T.F ?

What a contrast between this place and Mr.Eggs ,'Le Pub' ...Always a warm welcome there, and a great bar to go to ..

You go for the owner or for the girls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roadrunner
46 minutes ago, b0b said:

You go for the owner or for the girls?

Thousands of Girls  everywhere , and not costing 800 Baht B/Fine ... LOL .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicestung

Doesn't the owner read this forum & realise just what good service in a new bar can achieve? He only has to look at the rewards for the new bar on 

soi Diana (DROP IN) to see the benefits! Must have more money than sense or simply another arrogant GBO prick! Be very surprised if he is still open when I arrive in November, at those prices! :Moon2::NoNo3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thamesbank
On 9/20/2017 at 23:45, mlay said:

Waouhh ! 95 baht for a beer in a BB in soi Chayapoom is really expensive..

It's just really expensive -- doesn't matter which soi you're in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.