Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

harrygrout

Shipping containers to Thailand

harrygrout

Hi all, does anyone have any knowledge of shipping a container to Thailand ?  not my area and the lady who usually deals with this

says her usual shipper has increased the price 50%. thought id throw it out here . thanks

mbamber

Just search the internet loads about, be warned freight forwarding agents have a habit of building up a business then they stop paying the companies they use build up huge debts & do a runner. Container rates are up about 13% this year but still below the 5 year average. Hanjin one of the biggest (24 container ships) went bust last year left seafarers stranded all over the world and cargo.

adrenaline19

shipped.com is in the container business, and some of its employees frequent this board. 

I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

Robert Loto
On 04/08/2017 at 17:21, adrenaline19 said:

shipped.com is in the container business, and some of its employees frequent this board. 

I'm sure they can point you in the right direction.

I’ve heard story’s & worked on ships @ Times I may be cheaper to buy there with the tax So place say 

$50k usd tax free now that was bar talk so check your inport/export tax maybe 1st 

& look what’s used do your home work