Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

slashlarue

Cute Girls With BAD Tattoos (NUDITY NOT ALLOWED)

slashlarue

I wanted share (a FB friend) a real disappointment at least for me. This lady is so cute and looks like she could work in department stores cosmetic counter selling perfume. And has for me what is in the category of the worst tattoos! That will probably hurt them or limit them from obtaining future employment or a Farang husband. I know some here love these ridiculous tattoos and to each his on but there is "reasonableness" at work and realistically what is a bad tattoos. I think this is a bad one squarely in that category. My assessment isn't whether you'd take her for a whorl or not but what the tattoo means long term for her/them? Add more if you want.  

24900159_164340984317066_7418351482987247204_n.jpg

24232938_160883054662859_8675570743653192921_n.jpg

24174328_159878351429996_8095551322771125498_n.jpg

24862540_162612911156540_190891457794623327_n.jpg

23905761_155120378572460_4922804301967558713_n.jpg

vimto66

First of all what a nice looking lass:Clap9:.I think the tattoo i isnt a bad one in itself,its just that on a lovely girl like this it detracts from her good looks, im like you i dont like big tattoos on girls,its a real shame but its been done to death on here,you`re either for or against!

wanderer9577
I wanted share (a FB friend) a real disappointment at least for me. This lady is so cute and looks like she could work in department stores cosmetic counter selling perfume. And has for me what is in the category of the worst tattoos! That will probably hurt them or limit them from obtaining future employment or a Farang husband. I know some here love these ridiculous tattoos and to each his on but there is "reasonableness" at work and realistically what is a bad tattoos. I think this is a bad one squarely in that category. My assessment isn't whether you'd take her for a whorl or not but what the tattoo means long term for her/them? Add more if you want.  
24900159_164340984317066_7418351482987247204_n.jpg.19a3a79d1ec70c42909dc5a92ffb09f3.jpg
24232938_160883054662859_8675570743653192921_n.jpg.36ac1b8435957b483119ef36d32ecdb1.jpg

24174328_159878351429996_8095551322771125498_n.jpg.77aa0ae7583c99e46c70432575c8701a.jpg
24862540_162612911156540_190891457794623327_n.jpg.f77c1c6a323ecbdb561ce6a018c235e7.jpg
23905761_155120378572460_4922804301967558713_n.jpg.b6f6c9381d7562f630e43caea1316cc4.jpg
Bad? Yep. But I know some here in the states with even worse tattoos who still have a nice job and married. One I work with is always dressed that covers almost all of her chest tattoo. you would know she has one but not what it is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

slashlarue
13 minutes ago, wanderer9577 said:

Bad? Yep. But I know some here in the states with even worse tattoos who still have a nice job and married. One I work with is always dressed that covers almost all of her chest tattoo. you would know she has one but not what it is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I also it's not just where it is but a fucking eye staring at you. I guess if they moved to a colder climate and wore high neck shirts? But this one is bad.

Edited by slashlarue

Sandy16

What a shame. Why these beautiful girls disfigure themselves with these horrible tattoos I'll never know.

paulo1999

Done her names may former hooters I think and got well turned on with her tattooed tits !

runner

As far as I'm concerned there are no cute girls with bad tattoos. I hate tattoos on the girls and will not barfine a girl that has tattoos. Nothing disgusts me more than an girl with great looking legs that ruins them with a disgusting tattoo on them.  

SpinnerLover
4 minutes ago, runner said:

As far as I'm concerned there are no cute girls with bad tattoos. I hate tattoos on the girls and will not barfine a girl that has tattoos. Nothing disgusts me more than an girl with great looking legs that ruins them with a disgusting tattoo on them.  

I also hate seeing tattoos on cute girls, but I wouldn't say that it was a dealbreaker for me.

If it was, my choice of girls in Pattaya would become fairly limited, to say the least!

baddog666

Aside from Buddha tattoos , most are horrid.  The chest tat is especially offensive .  I understand the bar culture and the " peer pressure"  but these girls are screwed in 20 years when their looks can't carry them anymore.

I see a big future in the circus business.

westie1

Jaysus lads. Will you chill out. Who cares about tattoos.

if you don’t like them, avoid the ladies. Don’t come on here bitching like a bunch of old ladies 

QuotaMan

As always with these tattoo threads on this forum, you either like them, hate them, or ambivalent/don't care about them. 

Thai bargirls get them more than non bargirls simply because they have disposable income, get bored, and want to copy what their other friends do because they think it's cool and trendy. It's like a lot of young people in my country, tattoos have never been more popular. These people live for the moment and really don't think too much about the future.

Personally, tattoos have never prevented me from barfining a girl. Some of my best GFE's were girls with tatts so automatically counting them out is only doing yourself a disservice.

That said, I view tatts like I view implants on women. I have never looked at any girl with tattoos or implants and thought, "wow that makes her look so much better."

Mr_wimpy

I quite like it :rolleyes:

wolfy

An old saying.  "If a woman gets a blue bird tattooed on her breast at the age of 20 by the time she is 45 it will look like a pterodactyl.'"

The one is this gorgeous young lady will hamper her chance of "decent employment".  IMO

Milf4me

God that is sad.  I like the religious ones they get and some small ones on arms and legs. Poor lass has destroyed a perfect body.

Having said that she is beautiful and if the tattoo puts you off too much please please pm me her contact details. I need to see it for myself. I put up with it I think. 

delbhoy

Maybe she is keeping an eye on you:rolleyes:

boingo

Very Masonic. I still struggle to understand why these type of tatts are done, Must have meant something at the time.

Mognam

Not fussed on the tattoo but I'm calling ladyboy.   :)

everard

the only tattoo i like is one above her harris that says "two way traffic"

Mr_wimpy
15 minutes ago, Mognam said:

I thought that too

slashlarue
17 minutes ago, Mognam said:

Well someone had to.

Mr_wimpy

Shittist tattoo I saw on a bar girl said “no man no cry, no money I die” straight down the middle of her forearm.  Took a photo but can’t find it 

andrew19

Would definitely bang her tattoo or no tattoo. In fact I don't like her chest tattoo at all. You could provide us with her workplace information, I'm sure plenty of people are interested. 

Tattoos are so common nowadays, as long as you don't have something tattooed on your face, neck and maybe on the hands you won't face any problems. What future employment are you talking about? It certainly won't be paying a quarter of the money she would make by spreading her legs. Finding a farang husband? Lots of people like tattoos so this won't be much of a problem. 

barmatt
28 minutes ago, boingo said:

Very Masonic. I still struggle to understand why these type of tatts are done, Must have meant something at the time.

Drugs help.

boingo
1 minute ago, barmatt said:

Drugs help.

Dull the pain or the memory?

QuotaMan

I have to admit though that in my eyes, chest pieces are the absolute worst for ladies (AKA Conor McGregor). Worse than the ones that cover the entire belly, just not an aesthetic look at all for the chicks.