Jump to content

Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
mpm

Toyota Fortuner and Ford Ranger for rent...

Recommended Posts

mpm

Hi guys, all the best for 2018 to all...

White Ranger for rent at 7k per week and 20k for a month with 1st class insurance...

White with beige leather 3.0 liter Fortuner for rent at 9k per week and 28k per month..Also with 1st class insurance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm

Hi all, The White Fortuner is available from Monday the 5th and the Ranger is available from Monday the 12th of Febuary...Many thanks....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie Wolf

Hi all.

Just rented the Fortuner from Marty last week after previously renting from him several years ago.

Brilliant! That describes the car and service Marty provides. He even had the decency to deliver the car to me at Suvarnabum as i was initially heading north and then returned it to him in Pattaya.

Can't recommend Marty any higher. If you read this,mate, once again a big thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi Mate - Looking for 4/5 days rental (w/b 5 March) - happy to pay for a week if need be. Any chance of picking vehicle up at Utapao (we can give driver lift back to Patts). We will drop off the vehicle in central Patts when finished. Not going far as i have the family - only fom LK Legend to Cosy Beach daily + one day's golfing at Khaokeeow.

Let me know if you have anything available.

Cheers

LW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm

Hi Aussie Wolf many thanks for thumbs up, hope you had a good trip back home...

Lottelle Winna sending you a PM now..Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gram

Is the White Fortuner available from 12-20th April and can you confirm price?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm
On 5 มีนาคม ค.ศ. 2018 at 20:03, Gram said:

Is the White Fortuner available from 12-20th April and can you confirm price?

Thank you.

Sent you a PM mate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA

Rented the OP’s Fortuner this week and was highly delighted with both the vehicle and the levels of customer service. Car delivered on time at Utapao airport, vehicle exactly as described and deposit returned promptly.

I can thoroughly recommend using the car hire services of the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm
10 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Rented the OP’s Fortuner this week and was highly delighted with both the vehicle and the levels of customer service. Car delivered on time at Utapao airport, vehicle exactly as described and deposit returned promptly.

I can thoroughly recommend using the car hire services of the OP.

Thanks for feedback (LW)...Enjoy the rest of your trip mate....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm

HI all, the Fortuner is available from May 3rd...The Ranger is available from June 24th...Many thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gram

Hi, Can you confirm that the Ranger is available for four days next week, 27-30th June and do you have a couple of photo's?  Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm
On 18 มิถุนายน ค.ศ. 2018 at 11:16, Gram said:

Hi, Can you confirm that the Ranger is available for four days next week, 27-30th June and do you have a couple of photo's?  Thank you.

Glad you got sorted Gram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm

Hi all, white Fortuner is available from June 27th....Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm

Hi, Fortuner available from September 2nd...Thanks all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi Mate looking to rent from you again. Need car from 8-12 Sep. pick up and drop off central Patts. As before, I won’t be doing much mileage, I have the missus and nipper down for a few days, so it’s just daily trips to  Cosy Beach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm

Pm sent Lottelle winner ..Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
enduser

How much for the Fortuner from the evening of the  9th September (early morning start) to 15th September?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm
7 hours ago, enduser said:

How much for the Fortuner from the evening of the  9th September (early morning start) to 15th September?

Hi enduser, sent you a pm..Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
overseas516

I have rented from mpm many times and thoroughly recommend his vehicles. Always the vehicle is in great condition and is always clean inside. Also comes with first class insurance which many other company’s do not give unless you pay extra. He also delivers the vehicle to your hotel and he is always on time. He speaks good English even though he is Irish and gives you a contact number if you should have a problem. :D

Only problem is that you might have to give him plenty of notice as his vehicles are always in great demand because of his great prices and excellent service. :D

Good luck MPM and will be in touch for another rental  when back in LOS.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm
17 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I have rented from mpm many times and thoroughly recommend his vehicles. Always the vehicle is in great condition and is always clean inside. Also comes with first class insurance which many other company’s do not give unless you pay extra. He also delivers the vehicle to your hotel and he is always on time. He speaks good English even though he is Irish and gives you a contact number if you should have a problem. :D

Only problem is that you might have to give him plenty of notice as his vehicles are always in great demand because of his great prices and excellent service. :D

Good luck MPM and will be in touch for another rental  when back in LOS.

 

Thanks so much for your recommendation post (oversesas516)...Hope to see you soon mate, take care..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA

I too can give an unequivocal recommendation to @mpm, top man, great customer service and nice motors too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm
16 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I too can give an unequivocal recommendation to @mpm, top man, great customer service and nice motors too.

Many thanks for your positive feed back mate...See you soon..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm

Hi all, Fortuner available from September 14th..Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA

Rented the Fortuner from @mpm again last week. Top motor, good value and outstanding customer service. Many thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mpm
16 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Rented the Fortuner from @mpm again last week. Top motor, good value and outstanding customer service. Many thanks. 

Many thanks for your custom mate, enjoy the rest of your trip...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.