Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Harry Brown

December 2018

tez4life
21 minutes ago, Gibsons1 said:

I met a bunch of them last trip...  They're around, just more of everyone else as NA is the other side of the world and you are taking a grueling flight to get there.

I bet for every 1 Everton fan you find there's 10k Liverpool haha

blue1878
9 hours ago, MikeOnS6 said:

I go to CA every now and again.  Happy to grab a brew with you too.. even thou you are from...

Ha, just kidding. 

You don't really see many Americans (or anyone from North America) in Patts all that much.

I started coming to Pattaya in 1992 and during the 90's I used to visit TQ's in the afternoon.  And there always seemed to be some americans in there having a drink and taking a look at the girls

Gibsons1
22 minutes ago, tez4life said:

Soccer fans are equally worthless to me :Clap8:

Just kidding, don't understand the analogy as I've never watched/participated in a soccer match outside of grade school gym class.

Edited by Gibsons1

blue1878
27 minutes ago, tez4life said:

Now now tez4life

In Pattaya there is an Everton bar BUT as far as I know there isnt a bar dedicated to Liverpool fans

blue1878
13 hours ago, Gibsons1 said:

I met a bunch of them last trip...  They're around, just more of everyone else as NA is the other side of the world and you are taking a grueling flight to get there.

A few years ago I met a group of Canadians (4 I think) and one of them was a newbie.  They were friendly guys.  Anyway I found out they were policemen. So I jokingly said to them that as they were policemen they should go with any bar/gogo girls whilst they were in town.  They just smiled and said they were off duty :D

blue1878
21 hours ago, davidge said:

Is that when Dixie Dean was playing? :P

davidge Bob Lachford is one of the first centre forwards I remember playing for Everton

A player Swansea knows well

JonnyR

Dec 15 - Jan 5, flying from Dublin - BKK via Istanbul with Turkish Airlines, Staying on Soi Lengkee (hotels too expensive on Agoda) apart from 3 nights in Koh Samet (17 - 20)

crazyguy84

Just when I thought I won't see LOS again in 2018. Fate has a different path for me.... Dec 13-17, April Suites

blue1878

Latest Spreadsheets

As usual the first spreadsheet shows you guys in name order

December Roll Call.pdf

And the second spreadsheet shows you guys in date order (arriving)

December Roll Call 2.pdf

I think we are up to 82 addicts who have so far posted there dates

Steve1010

14th Dec - 1st Jan, last few nights in BKK 

Tommywesley
On 08/11/2018 at 12:02, Candy77 said:

I’m staying at VT6 as well. Checking in on 1st December. I’m sure we’ll get a chance to catch up for a drink together.

Sounds good!

Lhasa

I don't know whether a Linegroup is still active for members to join. If not could be a good idea to make a Linegroup for the people visiting December/Januari. 

Easy to get in touch with eachother and maybe even arrange meetings. If there is no Linegroup yet, i can make one if people are interested in joining.

Lhasa

Oops, double post.

Edited by Lhasa
Double post

khwan
2 hours ago, Lhasa said:

I don't know whether a Linegroup is still active for members to join. If not could be a good idea to make a Linegroup for the people visiting December/Januari. 

Easy to get in touch with eachother and maybe even arrange meetings. If there is no Linegroup yet, i can make one if people are interested in joining.

There is a line group for December it's earlier in this thread, always people talking on it...

Tuffscout
1 hour ago, khwan said:

There is a line group for December it's earlier in this thread, always people talking on it...

my_group_1537785925707.jpg

bigfella1

15 of December to 13 of Jan can’t wait 

blue1878

Up to 85 now and counting

I wonder if we will reach 100