Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Harry Brown

January 2019

Cihan

Hey last time i Went 19 july in Pattaya. I stayed 12 days.

I booked 16-30 january flight ticket to thailand. And i booked a room at A-One stAr hotel in soi 3
Im from turkey and im 30.
We can drink rakı (rakı is traditional alchool in turkey. Its really hard and delicious with fish and meat)

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

captainito
On 9/16/2018 at 12:40, whynotme said:

land again on jan 9th thru the end of the month

What time do you arrive? I'm arriving in the morning from AC. Maybe we could split a ride to Patts?

sloppy415

making my way back after three years, staying for a week starting Jan5 at the acera

moondragonshadow
On 10/7/2018 at 11:23, sloppy415 said:

making my way back after three years, staying for a week starting Jan5 at the acera

It's been a little over 4 for me,my last trip was a desaster

Shrapple

Just got back on the 30th of September from my last trip, had such a great time I booked another trip (trip number 4) for the 27th to the 6th of January. all my other trips have been between Feb and Oct, first time in high season. Hoping there is still plenty to go around.

29 years old (will be 30 time of my trip), typically spend day time drinking on Soi 6, then start evenings off on lk, then move on to Walking Street usually Sapphire and Skyfall, then end up at ibar to pull or with a barfine every night. Focusing quality over quantity, Looking to broaden my horizons this trip though in terms of venues (not Ladyboys). 

Will be looking for wingmen to day drink with and share a few bottles at ibar.

Staying LK Residence

moondragonshadow
1 hour ago, Shrapple said:

Just got back on the 30th of September from my last trip, had such a great time I booked another trip (trip number 4) for the 27th to the 6th of January. all my other trips have been between Feb and Oct, first time in high season. Hoping there is still plenty to go around.

29 years old (will be 30 time of my trip), typically spend day time drinking on Soi 6, then start evenings off on lk, then move on to Walking Street usually Sapphire and Skyfall, then end up at ibar to pull or with a barfine every night. Focusing quality over quantity, Looking to broaden my horizons this trip though in terms of venues (not Ladyboys). 

Will be looking for wingmen to day drink with and share a few bottles at ibar.

Staying LK Residence

Don't forget to go to the six

sloppy415
On 10/11/2018 at 19:14, moondragonshadow said:

It's been a little over 4 for me,my last trip was a desaster

ohyea? something to avoid when you return?

moondragonshadow
On 19/10/2018 at 19:42, sloppy415 said:

No,just financial difficulties

On 19/10/2018 at 19:42, sloppy415 said:

Don't forget to go to the six

Siraulo

In patts November, January, February and March. Each trip 10 days

Terryofcrete

6th November  to 3rd December , solo and mongering . Last trip in September with LLT Samui /Pattaya. Need some variety. Upcoming trip will make 90 plus days this year, sometimes with LLT sometimes on the quiet... Nice mix, works for me .. The Six.... too rushed for me now, getting on a bit , great ladies up there but sadly the time pressure adversely affects my enjoyment ... just me , my problem..  could pay double of course, but no need when the likes of Mint and many more will call to you and with no pressure at all on you and a nice chat afterwards.. but it doesn’t have the naughty thrill of the Six ! Treasure your years guys ,they go by fast.

JustL
On 14/09/2018 at 19:53, JustL said:

Booked plane ticket and arrive on the 21st. Hitting several countries on this trip so I will be in Patts twice...departure & return dates TBD. 

Everything to start the trip finally set in stone. Arrive early morning of  Jan. 22nd to Feb.1st. Then return from side trips to Patts on 19 Feb until TBD or I feel like leaving.....555 

TheLostBoy
On 27/09/2018 at 17:09, JohnDerr said:

Well January crew ... looks like you might be getting me again....  Looking at tickets and dates in January.  This would be trip number 4.

A bit about me ... I'm a 38 year old guy who tends to like gogos and Soi 6.  I'm not a heavy drinker as I like to stay sober enough to have a good time while I'm there.  But I'll go in on bottles at discos or gogos and have a few shots.  I tend to wake up early as I like to sleep alone so usually only take the last girl ST or MT.  Usually get a massage after eating breakfast somewhere and chill on Soi6 until hitting up Walking Street later.

I'm always down for a good time and your daily plan mirrors mine. I'll hit you up later and maybe we can exchange our fb info

TheLostBoy
On 28/09/2018 at 19:35, moondragonshadow said:

That's good,simialer to mine and there is a guy who has a maiden voyage to Patts.It would be good to meet up and do a bar or gogo crawl.I haven't booked a flight but have a hotel,if we can meet up,we can do a bit of partying in wonderland and it's hot women

I'm one of those guys. I'll be there on the 23 Jan 

moondragonshadow
On 30/10/2018 at 21:26, TheLostBoy said:

I'm one of those guys. I'll be there on the 23 Jan 

Ah ok.the day before I leave to go back home

h.harris

I posted this in the December roll call, but I actually will spend more time in January, so just a repost here.

I will be in Pattaya from December 30th to January 20th, just in time for the New Year celebration. Normally stay at VT6, but this time will stay at @Mind Serviced Residence, a couple minutes away from Soi 6, that should be interesting. 

Last trip in September, met some pretty cool BM and we partied and shared quite a few bottles together. Hopefully this trip will be the same.

Queef_Sniffer

The Queef will be returning for trip #3 in 8 months.  Landing in Phuket on Dec 28 - then onward to Patts on Jan 2nd for 9 days.  Who wants to buy me a beer? :GiveBeer1:

bullseye

I am arriving January 8 for 2 months. Staying at city center residence.

Joshua H P

Heading over on the 8th - 17th. Can’t wait, most likely staying around Soi Diana lk metro area. 

Timm1565

Arriving in pattaya Dec 27th staying till January 5th or 6th. Soi 6 Queen Victoria Inn, first visit. Been to Philippines a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parrothead82

Arriving 1st trip 21 Jan - 5 Feb.  Staying at the Adelpi Hotel in LK.  Coming alone and hope to find some guys to hang out with and have some fun discovering what LOS has to offer.  Til then, Cheers!

captainito
1 hour ago, parrothead82 said:

Arriving 1st trip 21 Jan - 5 Feb.  Staying at the Adelpi Hotel in LK.  Coming alone and hope to find some guys to hang out with and have some fun discovering what LOS has to offer.  Til then, Cheers!

I'll be there on the 19th. We could meet up for some drinks. It's my first time to. I'm going to meet AJ on that Wednesday night for the latest scoop. Let me know if you're interested. 

mestorm

Just booked tickets and a room at the LK Residence for the 9th - 25th of January.

It will not be my first time in Pattaya, but it will be the longest I have been there.

THAJEC

post-43588-0-13620000-1405761049_thumb.jpg        listopadu 2018 - 28. ledna 2019 

Edited by THAJEC