Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Harry Brown

January 2019

richard1888
Just now, JamesFerris said:

Go to Google Play and download LINE.  Install, create an account as needed, etc.  Then, you'll see an option under the Add Friends feature to scan a QR code like the one above.  Just scan the code and you'll be added to the group.

LINE is an app, like facebook messenger, that allows you to chat with people, in a group or alone.  It's THE app for use in Asia.

thanx for the info have downloaded and created account scanned the qr code but it just says thats my code no mention of adding me to any group what am i doing wrong? soz did say no good with technology lol

JamesFerris
Just now, richard1888 said:

thanx for the info have downloaded and created account scanned the qr code but it just says thats my code no mention of adding me to any group what am i doing wrong? soz did say no good with technology lol

If you were able to download it and make an account, you're good enough with technology :)

So what you want to do is load LINE, then

1) Look for the add friend option near the top of the screen.  It looks like a silhouette with a plus next to it.  

2) Click this.

3) Choose QR code, in between "Invite" and "Shake it!"

4) You are now in QR Code reader mode.  Hold up your phone so that it "sees" the QR code published earlier in this thread.

5) Voila!  Join the PA December group.

This ought to work.. let me know :)

richard1888
1 hour ago, JamesFerris said:

Go to Google Play and download LINE.  Install, create an account as needed, etc.  Then, you'll see an option under the Add Friends feature to scan a QR code like the one above.  Just scan the code and you'll be added to the group.

LINE is an app, like facebook messenger, that allows you to chat with people, in a group or alone.  It's THE app for use in Asia.

cracked it thanx a lot pal been wanting to get line for ages love your trip reports btw

KillaKam

Touching down Jan 24th..BKK for a day...then Pattaya the next day... hope to see some of you.

CanadaMatt

Arriving evening of January  10 and will be there twicefor a total of 12 nights with a short four day visit to Chiang Mai for four nights to see what that city is all about. 

reefdiver

Take off in 55 minutes :D by 11pm Bkk time i be drinking in NP. 

Patts Luver

Arrive on January 24th. Will stay 2 weeks in KTK Regent suite. Soi 6 is only 5 mn walk. Can't wait....See you happy people !

Xylanic

Crawl posted for January.

Showerbeersx
soz not great with technology how exactly do i join this line group for january and what is line

Those line groups get annoying fast, always a couple “cool guys”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnDerr
Just now, Showerbeersx said:

Those line groups get annoying fast, always a couple “cool guys”.

Different strokes for different folks.  I've been pretty lucky and at least found a couple guys to hang out with each trip.  From this last trips LINE group 6-7 of us still keep in touch and 4 of us will be in town in January.  Here's to meeting a few more!

Vetinari

Arriving in Pattaya Jan 20. Staying for a couple of weeks. Can't wait to be on Soi 6 again:)

englishman

Jan 5th to end of April ....Just had it with F****G Snow

thisisdre

:Dance1:

28th - ?? I usually extend cause I never want to leave.. :Anger:

boilface

Will be arriving tomorrow (Sun 6th) staying for a week.  Would be great to meet a couple of wingmen.

Lived in Thailand for 16 years.  Visited Pattaya countless times.  First time back since returning to England 3 years ago.

misterali

Pulled the trigger on a last minute deal. Will be in LOS for the first time 14th to 24th. Two days in BKK and the rest in Pattaya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buck011

Arriving in Pattaya Jan 24  till February 11(then heading to Phnom Penh,Phuket,AC,Saigon,and again Pattaya).

My 10th trip to LOS,this one will last 2 months :D

tomtom5700

I’ll be arriving 1/29/19 and staying though 2/5/19.  Hoping to party hard for my B day on the 30th  

dontsaveher

Touchdown the 25th-2/1 with a group of friends but always up to meet more

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk