Big-Jay26

Your favourite Hooters girl

Pheat
4 hours ago, barky bark said:

bad over priced food and drinks, average girls wearing tops.  you can find both of those things, and better in Pattaya

The burgers and ribs / wings are some of the best you will find in Pattaya.

Expensive but bad No

barky bark
8 minutes ago, Pheat said:

The burgers and ribs / wings are some of the best you will find in Pattaya.

Expensive but bad No

to each his own, but I dont go half way around the world so I can visit a tacky "restaurant," I can easily do that when I am home

Polyamorous

I just don't think I can pick. So much to choose from. I think we are the real winners here.

jon011

fact is they are selling junkfood, some of you may like it, which is ok but it's junk, same idea of mcdonalds but with attractive girls serving.

the girls are untouchable, they sign an employment agreement that specifically prohibits them to date customers. so maybe in your dreams.. 

prilepus

Hooters was the first place I sat the first time I went to Pattaya, the place has just oppened. I remember that I had a short walk from my hotel before sitting there and my eyes where wide open. Now it's a kind of a ritual of mine on the first day of my stay and I like to remember the excitement of the first visit. I remember that there was a funny sign with a sentence related to girls' outfits and I thought that it would be impossible to see something like that in my country.

PBear66

m003.jpg

I won't sleep tonight. The possibilities are endless. 

phoenixxx

@jon011  It's true that they sign some kind of agreement but they can't really enforce it since the girl can always say that she met the guy before our outside of hooters.
They just use the contract to scare those girls from having a relationship so they can stay "single" and flirt with the customers to rack in more money/tips/gifts and make the claim that their girls are hot but you can't have them. (which is not true).
Speaking from experience since I dated one for about 7 months, which to be honest was about 6 months of long distance but 60 days of in person (2 trips within that time frame).

jon011

there are exceptions to any rule, just saying that it's not obvious and most chances you won't be able to pull there.. still it's possible is certain concequences and timing like anyware in the world

robert
On 8/17/2018 at 14:57, jon011 said:

fact is they are selling junkfood, some of you may like it, which is ok but it's junk, same idea of mcdonalds but with attractive girls serving.

the girls are untouchable, they sign an employment agreement that specifically prohibits them to date customers. so maybe in your dreams.. 

I think there wings, buffalo shrimp and burgars are pretty good, just wish they had AC

onehunglo
On 8/27/2018 at 07:50, PBear66 said:

m003.jpg

I won't sleep tonight. The possibilities are Endless

might just pull my ears back and have some bearded clam

baddog666
On 8/17/2018 at 14:57, jon011 said:

Sorry...you can't compare food at Hooters to McD..... apples and durian...... Mc D is fast food and a lot of it is crap.

Hooters cooks burgers and other foods to order using much higher quality ingredients.  I like wings..... I have ordered wings in other places in Thailand and they must come from anorexic chickens.  Hooters wings are fat and meaty .

Hooters is not a beer bar or a go go bar, it is a restaurant.  Would you try to bar fine a waitress at Sizzler or Fuji ?

If you don't like it , fine , don't patronize them .

VeryScary

Girl on the bottom all the way to the right, I. White, was my waitress every night I was there. I went there 3 nights in a row just for her. Anyone know her name? Does she have Instagram? 

28827597_1013932712090226_68639877118070

Edited by VeryScary
Point out right girl.

spacearni
there are exceptions to any rule, just saying that it's not obvious and most chances you won't be able to pull there.. still it's possible is certain concequences and timing like anyware in the world

Been there plenty times and first few times always had 3 rum cokes at 180, so added up to 540 on the bill... gave the hot waitress 1000 each time and told her to keep the rest.
This was 3-4 times towards end of my stay and the very last evening before heading to airport i went for a burger and she told me next day would be her day off
Told her I would leave same evening but be back 5 weeks later... walked into Hooters few weeks later and she had cut her hair short which kind of killed it for me... too bad. Saw her with a fat bald tattooed rather ugly old guy few weeks later who must either be the sweetest philosophical entertainer in the world or hung like a horse with stamina like an elephant or simply cash loaded to score time with her...
Her trying to hit it off with me on her day off before and looking in the mirror, it must be she is after cold hard baht

Long story short: it can be done, just make an effort, tip them, dress well, talk to them over a few visits and don’t approach them with a buying a 1000 baht cum dump bucket from beachroad mentality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel
On 4/8/2018 at 06:34, 2week millionaire said:

I remember when the girl in the middle front row in the first pic used to dance in Living Dolls Showcase.

Very sexy. Never barfined her though.

m003.jpg

Dayum, that would be an adventure right there.

Dazza118
On 30/09/2018 at 17:58, VeryScary said:

Girl on the bottom all the way to the right, I. White, was my waitress every night I was there. I went there 3 nights in a row just for her. Anyone know her name? Does she have Instagram? 

28827597_1013932712090226_68639877118070

Why didn't you read her Name badge?

flyingscotsman

Wonder what nationality the blonde on the bottom right is?

mstfclkgl

I guess so far my favourite is her... that body is killing me but I can see that she is not interested in every farang lole19b5e326ae7efb1b556f8e6b64973b6.jpg59ff3012487676a354c57ed915025a5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

robert
17 hours ago, flyingscotsman said:

Wonder what nationality the blonde on the bottom right is?

Russian works in the day time was there last 2 years