Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

Pratumnak Condos

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)

There seem to be many affordable condos in the Pratumnak Hill area, but I am not sure how to get from that area into Pattaya, or to shopping areas. Are there baht buses running in the area, or are the choices taxis, motorcycles or walking?

Edited by Explorer8939

wingcom1

Mototaxi or your own motorbike

davidge
34 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

There seem to be many affordable condos in the Pratumnak Hill area, but I am not sure how to get from that area into Pattaya, or to shopping areas. Are there baht buses running in the area, or are the choices taxis, motorcycles or walking?

The Jomtien baht bus route goes past the end of Pratumnak so is a fairly easy walk from the top half of Soi 6 Pratumnak. No route on Pratumnak itself. A friend has a condo there and uses mototaxis to get everywhere.

Enough restaurants, 7-11s, bars on Pratumnak to get by for a quiet night. 

chris2004

Don't get one that is off the baht bus route. They are a pita to get to/from. You don't want to be riding a m/c at night after a few beers.

Scuba+
Don't get one that is off the baht bus route. They are a pita to get to/from. You don't want to be riding a m/c at night after a few beers.

Problem is most of Pratamak is a reasonable walk from the baht bus route. Particularly with a girl in heals

jocky king

My condo to the bahtbus route is about 800 metre to 1000 metre  .. gotta walk up the hill to to get the baht bus but problem is there are always full on the way to Pattaya from Jomtien . And will have to face too many stray dogs late in the night on the way back walking down the hill when getting off the baht bus , sometimes get the bike taxi down  .  A bit of a pain in an ass .  Not great for those who are on holidays . Great  for those who are in retirement/ long term living . 

bpauly
Posted (edited)

:) I don't drive so am looking at staying for a week or two at Diamond Suites which is close to Thrappaya road on Soi 15-  handy for baht bus routes - just to check if it's a suitable long term place to stay.

Edited by bpauly