Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

william77

TG with lunge cancer!!

gimmesum
Just now, gimmesum said:

It's a tough call but I can tell you that a girl I know was owed money by a former roommate of hers who basically told everyone that she was dying of cancer and it was later revealed to be not true but all made up.

I even stopped by her bar to buy her drinks and give her some money so who knows the extent of lies in Lieland....

william77
1 hour ago, gimmesum said:

It's a tough call but I can tell you that a girl I know was owed money by a former roommate of hers who basically told everyone that she was dying of cancer and it was later revealed to be not true but all made up.

She is very angry with me for not giving her $9000.- I have asked for the name of the hospital and the doctor treating her but she will not give it up. With that information I can brokerage a deal directly with the hospital her care! I’m not about to drop almost ten larger just cuz I enjoyed some bareback wet Thai pussy! I wish her the best but she need to meet me half way! 

up2u2

William I don't know why she wouldn't reveal the facility or the treating doctor. Also she says she is taking pills. Well the only treatments I can see for Lung Cancer is surgery, radiation and chemotherapy combinations. Also 'she borrowed $5000 from her family'. Really that a shit load of money for a Thai family. All sounding a little odd to me.

Not_Shameful

Mate, at this stage it's got "scam" written all over it. 

I'd be making up some names for medicine and telling her to ask the doctor if he can do simpubimvzag treatment and you heard it was the best and latest and you don't mind paying extra. 

gimmesum
20 hours ago, Not_Shameful said:

Mate, at this stage it's got "scam" written all over it. 

I'd be making up some names for medicine and telling her to ask the doctor if he can do simpubimvzag treatment and you heard it was the best and latest and you don't mind paying extra. 

lol

thainet

After reading all 3 pages, I must be very cynical about this.

The sick buffalo, the mother sick, the brother has a motocyc accident, plus plus are just minor scams compared to this.

But must give her points for ingenuity.

Bourne189
Posted (edited)

william77 - This is a tough choice for you to make, yet at the same time there are individuals that will take advantage of a situation. If this money is sent you will more then likely never see it again.

Edited by Bourne189

sinbad5

"Lunge cancer". I always knew exercise was no good for you. 

mrfreeze

Are you sure when she says $ she does not mean baht?
Mate of mine was asked for $3000 when she meant baht.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tweedle-dee
On 6/14/2018 at 10:53, forcebwithu said:

If she's on chemo that could effect her menstruation cycle.

Words out of my mouth .

likeaking

I set up a friend in a hospital bed with phony IV and oxygen mask so he could have pics to send his Filipina GF to break up with her. Just sayin'.

Fufu308
On 21/06/2018 at 08:38, william77 said:

She is very angry with me for not giving her $9000.- I have asked for the name of the hospital and the doctor treating her but she will not give it up. With that information I can brokerage a deal directly with the hospital her care! I’m not about to drop almost ten larger just cuz I enjoyed some bareback wet Thai pussy! I wish her the best but she need to meet me half way! 

That sounds like you did completely the logical thing, i mean thats a hell of a lot of money for anyone. But yeah i dont understand why she wont give up the name of the doctor or the hospital as she has nothing to lose by letting you know this information if it were true.

I dont know of the full situation but it wouldnt surprise me if she is demanding this from multiple sources.  Hope it all goes well and stay strong!

raviinc

Mate why don’t you ask her to try out the ketogenoc diet it could help her, much cheaper the conventional cancer treatments.

https://m.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=3117&title=The-Ketogenic-Diet-and-cancer

hioctane

Set up a GoFundMe page. Obviously, someone needs to be on the ground to handle the medical payments.

william77
On 23.6.2018 at 11:18, mrfreeze said:

Are you sure when she says $ she does not mean baht?
Mate of mine was asked for $3000 when she meant baht.

She is from Cambodia and she was adamant when quoting me fiat. 

william77

She has unfriened me ( not blocked ) from FB and I have moved on. I PP her 3000B but the money was never acceptable by the Cnee so I received it back. 

Mr_wimpy

Sounds like a scam to me.

12386332-37B6-4018-89AA-EB23EB297C82.jpeg