Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

william77

TG with lunge cancer!!

william77

Sooo this TG I have fucked a few times have come down with lunge cancer. Sponsor or not to sponsor is the question.

..i feel sad for her! 

33D15484-68C5-44F7-A71F-9557D52C2713.jpeg

059D6ADB-2B25-4BD1-A554-A19FF1942015.jpeg

BDCE07AD-EA02-4439-ADD9-C230FC251345.jpeg

316983EC-C0AB-4E67-87AC-D890F5F08AC2.jpeg

0A45ED58-0CED-4584-8815-70493B7C7EE4.jpeg

tsec

Wow, that's really bad news mate :sad:

Crash6969

Sorry to hear the news William.

I don’t know her, but feel for her under these circumstances. Good luck with your decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overseas516

Very sad news William and you have a tough decision ahead of you.

All i would say once you have spent many years in LOS you here of many similar stories from people and friends i have met over the years. You cannot help them as you would go broke doing so.

Good luck with your tough decision. 

simon46

hi william, despite your flag I have always thought you were from the good old.  As a brit I am much closer to Thai, i would, and have explained to a TG that there is not enough money in the world to fight the big C privately and is has to be done through government health care.  That may be a tough one for an american to chew and swallow but TG understood immediately.

Then just help as you would a friend.  It is the loss of income to the family that stings.

TG currently having chemo, guess end of life care possible.  And 2 young children.  Just do not unfriend/ delete/ block.

william77
23 hours ago, tsec said:

Wow, that's really bad news mate :sad:

Her chances are 40%! Terrible odds. 

william77

64BCDF2D-0041-4B46-899A-65A7DDD395E6.jpeg

gazman

Extremely sad, particularly with no social system for benefits in Thailand.

I'm sure that you will do what you feel is right.

up2u2

40% that's a fighting chance she's young and strong and can mend quicker than older people with this disease. Some very tough times ahead for her she can do with all the support her family and friends can muster. Best of luck to her.

Fufu308

Hi William77,

Do you know what stage of the LC she's been diagnosed with? as 40% is still possible odds.

Very sorry to hear about the unfortunate news.  A relative of mine has recently had the same illness so i know how tough and difficult these times are.  I know its easier said and done but you must remain positive for yourself and her.  They need that positive reinforcement as you'll be surprised how its also a mental battle. 

Just remind her of the good times you shared and judging from the first pic i'm sure many good times were had :)

william77

AC3A3FF4-5AFE-477A-9BCA-AA3F62990C09.jpeg

1F37E6C2-457E-4B81-9895-430C8685165C.jpeg

Doubleh

I feel for you mate , I hope somehow she survives the ordeal, I was close to a Thai girl who got diagnosed with cervical cancer and she got bits cut out etc and survived with the help of a sponsor to take of her family which really gave her a lot of moral support knowing her family was being looked after, I hope it all comes thru for her.

raviinc

I feel you should help her out whatever is in your capacity.

vimto66

You wouldnt be heartless if you didnt sponsor, you arn`t her responsibility afterall, but the feeling of doing something good is a good feeling.

If i knew of any girl i`d been with that had a life threatening illness i`d feel terrible for her, but sensible heads have to be put on shoulders.Ultimately you can do what you can afford, but when and where does it end!

I hope she gets better.

william77
On 11.6.2018 at 21:38, vimto66 said:

You wouldnt be heartless if you didnt sponsor, you arn`t her responsibility afterall, but the feeling of doing something good is a good feeling.

If i knew of any girl i`d been with that had a life threatening illness i`d feel terrible for her, but sensible heads have to be put on shoulders.Ultimately you can do what you can afford, but when and where does it end!

I hope she gets better.

Solid post. On the flip side no one have ever gone out of their way to help me. I have always needed to fend for myself. I have helped several people in LoS without any real ROI. I will Western Union her for a while, see how it goes. 

tsec
Just now, william77 said:

Solid post. On the flip side no one have ever gone out of their way to help me. I have always needed to fend for myself. I have helped several people in LoS without any real ROI. I will Western Union her for a while, see how it goes. 

You're a good man.

jimpty1964

Hmmm think it's the right thing to do .help her .I couldn't walk away no matter what .

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Ben4454
Posted (edited)

This is such sad news :(

I really do wish her the best.

I could not walk away either. It doesn't mean I would become a sponsor, but if i was there i'd support her the best way i could if we were close. 

You are a great man for helping her.

Edited by Ben4454
more info

william77

She might also be with child! 

55D148B4-9A13-413A-94BB-00E9780E94D3.jpeg

tsec

Oh boy, that would not be good. For anyone . Let's hope she's just late.

forcebwithu

If she's on chemo that could effect her menstruation cycle.

william77
3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

If she's on chemo that could effect her menstruation cycle.

I just asked what kind of treatment she is getting. She just take pill for now!!? 

william77

Baby is coming out!! 

01D5034A-75FE-473D-9C40-4F83B30F7984.jpeg

william77

It’s condirmed ! She is with child!!

3 weeks along! 

28A90385-E0E7-4DE3-ABCF-35D48443222D.jpeg

raviinc

Maybe if she can open a paypal account all of us can Donate whatever we can afford for medicines etc to ease her suffering.