Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

fish59

for me its either Armani code,cool water or millions.

baggy67
1 hour ago, alfazulu111 said:

Thank you for sharing

Sharing is caring:Hug1:

gimmesum

Old Spice with a splash of diesel fuel and sang som makes the Isaan girls go crazy when I ask them to come for a ride on my tractor:)

CharonTFM

BVLGARI AquavMarine is a good one. It's a lot less stronger than Aqua so it may suit a hot climate.

REAR_ENTRY

Usually use Creed but started to get sick of it. It became ‘my smell’ amongst girls. So started to feel boring. 

I now use Dior Sauvage. Used this on my last trip to Pattaya and had plenty of girls sniffing my neck. The heat brings out the best of the scent too. Real winner! 

Used Victor&Rolf Spicebomb on one trip. Was a bit of a love hate affair. Some girls loved it but then some said it smelt sweet like lady Haha.

hioctane

So.. After all the reviews here and online (ranked among the top 5 of scents girls loved), I decided to buy Dior Sauvage in Patts. Guess what? My LLT hated it. She said it made her nauseous and gave her a headache. I thought it smelled good. Strong, but not too overpowering. Anyways, I will bring it next time and test it on more girls.

Sent from my View XL using Tapatalk

adammike

Having gone off the colognes and eau de toilette's I now use shower gels, the Sauvage smells good but it's not so strong so not sure how long it will last in the heat of Thailand,Collistar vetiver forte I like but I like vetiver I think it may be a bit marmite so will see the reaction in January,Bruno Banani not for everybody is ok, refreshing, peppery not bad for the price, Collistar Linea uomo doccia-shampoo 3 in 1 is strange like washing with toothpaste makes your skin glow it was a free sample will finish it and decide if I like it or not,My favourite is Tom Ford oud wood gel I love this stuff it's pricey €65 for 250ml but I'm worth it.All these are great on the skin leave you clean especially after you have been on the beach, a lady from a Nana gogo was freaked that my skin was softer and smoother than hers and she showed her appreciation in the sack.I don't use them all the time a tube of Nivea or Dove for day to day but going out at night they smell good and as a bonus they are good on the skin and you can't over do it.

karandy

just cant beat this one ;

47 baht from 7-11 , the girls love it .

you can keep your overpriced alcohols ,

all its doing is making these mega rich companies even more wealthy .

try this and tell me im wrong 

dogs lawn-rear  blue hedge-flowers 003.JPG

je101
Posted (edited)

I use a special cologne, It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. ... Brian Fantana: They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.

Ha ha 

3AB71019-B9E8-45C4-9D20-CBAE3DDEE6C7.jpeg

Edited by je101

merv68

have tried most of the various trendy colognes over the years but all time top 4 

Abercrombie and fitch  FIERCE  (all time favourite )

Chanel allure homme sport 

sauvage 

Lacoste Red

iron

my cologne of choice for years.555

1946988.JPG

Hamchang

Got in the habit of Sergio Ferragamo scents mostly because they were the brand used in the Mandarin Oriental in HK for a while and I really liked it. Others include MontBlanc Legend (because I am a legend of course), and a few others. But Ferragamo I like so tend to stick to their ranges.

raviinc

Love polo green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddydb

My two are Sauvage and Claiborne Curve.  I also always bring a nice smelling body wash with me.  Shower with the body wash and a light application of cologne.  Smell both Clean and Nice.  

I have gotten more compliments on body wash compared to the cologne.  I think most Thai girls appreciate the clean smell.  

Edited by eddydb