Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Jrealyo77

How many woman have you had?

Yayotg

A lot !

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

phenixr
On 01/07/2018 at 09:36, Jrealyo77 said:

Sooooo, In this mongering journey of ours, how many women do you THINK you have slept with? If you know the exact number I would be highly amazed.

My number has to be between 100-150, this may include personal life as well.

Im 40, been to Frankfurt, DR, Bogota, Medellin, Pattaya in the last 4yrs, multiple times for all places.

P.S. If this post has already been made, forgive me. 

Ballpark 750 to 1000 for me lifetime at 55. I have a friend I have known for 6 years who has verifiable done about 350 per year in the time I have known him and he say he has been doing it for 14 years. he's only 38. So we're talking about 3500 lifetime, people.

rope-a-dope
15 minutes ago, phenixr said:

Ballpark 750 to 1000 for me lifetime at 55. I have a friend I have known for 6 years who has verifiable done about 350 per year in the time I have known him and he say he has been doing it for 14 years. he's only 38. So we're talking about 3500 lifetime, people.

Like a lot of maths on this thread...your numbers just don't add up. 350 x 14 is 4900.  You actually believe it is credible that a guy bangs a different bird every day of the year, for 14 years..or even close to that....with 6 days off a year to rest? 

phenixr
3 minutes ago, rope-a-dope said:

Like a lot of maths on this thread...your numbers just don't add up. 350 x 14 is 4900.  You actually believe it is credible that a guy bangs a different bird every day of the year, for 14 years..or even close to that....with 6 days off a year to rest? 

Sorry that was a typo. I meant 250 . In the time I have known him I have known him to do a number of girls in a day that is so insane I'm not even gonna print it here. I was with him in Patts in December/Jan. We went to 6 every afternoon into the evening. He routinely did over 10 girls everyday on 6 alone. Invited several girls to his room for morning sessions and typically an overnight girl or two. This is for the most part physiologically impossible to have such a low refractory period for an erection but he obviously does. I did read about an Asian guy who holds a world record with an even more insane figure. We do have outliers in life. By the way my friend is very well known on 6 and quite popular with the girls. You'd think he's just playing with the girls in the room but part of his fame is for being known to physically exhaust the girls during sex. So in fact part of his fame in infamy. The girls who know him well and enjoy the punishment are always flocking to him but some will do him once and refuse any future encounters. Some girls will play tricks on new girls by seeking them out for him. Anyhow, respect to people like him.