Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Harry Brown

June 2019

Harry Brown

Here is your roll call for June 2019.

PR1977

Just booked up yesterday, Etihad flights from 31st May - June 10th. I think this will be visit #21

Fancy a change of scene so provisionally booked the LK Residence on a free cancellation basis, never stayed around Metro / Diana before or in an LK hotel...

irishguy2011

Booked to fly with Etihad from Dublin on 6th June, returning 21st June. Have booked Flipper House for 6 nights for starters, have never stayed there before but have heard some good reports about it, its on a free cancellation policy so if anyone has any opinions on Flipper House I'll gladly listen!! 

khwan

Arrive June 19th, leave 7th July.

Psudonym

3 - 12 June. 

Can't wait :rolleyes:

The Old Master

Booked flights 2 days ago, June 6th to the 16th for the annual trip with up to 8 others. Will mix between Pattaya and Bangers, dependent on enjoyment factor.

Edited by The Old Master

speedtoy

Im there June 14-23...bringing another Thailand virgin.   :)

eddydb

June 14 to 30.  Have been to Pattaya 30+ times, but this will be my first solo trip.  Taking a side trip to Phnom Penh right in the middle for 5 nights, for the first time.  

popeye72

I'll be there from 26th as a newbie. Stayingfor 4 weeks. 

Mr_Peace

3rd - 17th of June trip #3 this time staying in the Boomerang guesthouse near the LK Metro.

I hope to see some of you guys since on my last trips I have had some awesome nights with fellow BM's!

P.S. @Xylanic Need some black candy?

Edited by Mr_Peace
Just because I had this feeling...

jakesonwu

Trip number one, June 14-27. I'm staying on Soi 10.

eddydb
On 24/10/2018 at 02:27, irishguy2011 said:

Booked to fly with Etihad from Dublin on 6th June, returning 21st June. Have booked Flipper House for 6 nights for starters, have never stayed there before but have heard some good reports about it, its on a free cancellation policy so if anyone has any opinions on Flipper House I'll gladly listen!! 

On 15/01/2019 at 10:13, Psudonym said:

3 - 12 June. 

Can't wait :rolleyes:

On 21/01/2019 at 05:39, The Old Master said:

Booked flights 2 days ago, June 6th to the 16th for the annual trip with up to 8 others. Will mix between Pattaya and Bangers, dependent on enjoyment factor.

On 11/02/2019 at 11:51, Mr_Peace said:

3rd - 17th of June trip #3 this time staying in the Boomerang guesthouse near the LK Metro.

I hope to see some of you guys since on my last trips I have had some awesome nights with fellow BM's!

P.S. @Xylanic Need some black candy?

Had to make some slight alterations to my trip.  Now I am booked solid for June 6th to June 24th.  Flight is paid for, upgrades are confirmed, and hotels booked.  I'll be staying on my favorite street Soi 13.  I like it since it is central to everything I do, Soi 6, LK, WS.  

I'm also still making my first trip to Cambodia right in the middle for 5 nights.  Just Phnom Penh this time to see how I like it.  

I'll be solo and hoping to meet up with some BMs this trip. Seems like quite a few are planning June trips.  

Psudonym
3 minutes ago, eddydb said:

Had to make some slight alterations to my trip.  Now I am booked solid for June 6th to June 24th.  Flight is paid for, upgrades are confirmed, and hotels booked.  I'll be staying on my favorite street Soi 13.  I like it since it is central to everything I do, Soi 6, LK, WS.  

I'm also still making my first trip to Cambodia right in the middle for 5 nights.  Just Phnom Penh this time to see how I like it.  

I'll be solo and hoping to meet up with some BMs this trip. Seems like quite a few are planning June trips.  

Wow! Quite a big trip for you. 

My hotel is not fixed yet...  Looking for decent options below 1000b/night.

We can meet up n share a drink.  

JustL

June 28th to July 28th at VT6 as usual looking forward to low season and play acting like I'm an expat for a month...555

MikeOnS6
On 20/02/2019 at 10:35, JustL said:

June 28th to July 28th at VT6 as usual looking forward to low season and play acting like I'm an expat for a month...555

looks like we may overlap a day or so.  June 16-29 for me, staying Soi 6

JustL

Well damn only a day overlap but I think we can make it work. Roll on June! 

KaosSinner1

Airbnb booked from May 26th - June 6th. I´ll be happy hangout and be your wingman. PM message me anytime

TremontTed

Under a 100 days to wheels up.

Third trip, staying that D Hotel this time.

In Patts June 9th to 22nd.

Ted

speedtoy
On 20/02/2019 at 10:35, JustL said:

play acting like I'm an expat for a month...555

You mean bitch about the exchange rate and how you cant afford girls since 2002 or breakfasts that include bacon?

felix the cat
Posted (edited)

Just booked my flight....6th-22nd June....should be a great low season! Easy pickings 555 :Clap8:

Edited by felix the cat

Lhasa

Arrive 22nd of May, leave 8th of june.

Staying at the Silver Sand Villa on Jomtien Beachroad.

Barhop
On 04/03/2019 at 06:13, TremontTed said:

Under a 100 days to wheels up.

Third trip, staying that D Hotel this time.

In Patts June 9th to 22nd.

Ted

Hmmm...stayed in D Hotel June 5th to 25th last year.  Nice hotel and staff.  Families stay there also but it is still girl friendly.  Enjoy...

Gibsons1

June 4th to the 17th.  Going to do the last few days in Bangkok and try out Nana. 

Jacksonsmalls

Any young lads going in June?

andrew.
On 19/02/2019 at 05:58, eddydb said:

booked to go on the 2 Nd June to the 27 June for some bar run adventures anyone keen to meet for a bar run ? I’m 35 from Australia . Been there a many times but every time is a new adventure