Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Harry Brown

June 2019

oschkosch

in bkk 26 - 29 June
in patts 29 June - 12 July

Hotel siam@siam

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

oschkosch
Still working the exact dates since I will be combining this with a business trip in Korea, but looking at roughly 26 Jun - 01 Jul. 35yr old and this will be my second trip to Pattaya specifically. Look forward to meeting some of you if we are both in town! 
see you soon then! 555

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Coogar37

New to the forum. Going to be my second trip to Pattaya,  traveling solo, but would like to meet up with a few fellow travelers to hang out with. I will be there from 27 June to 1 July and then to Angeles city for a week. Is there a group on here that meets up and travels the bars together? Hope to see yall there.

petehoax
7 minutes ago, Coogar37 said:

New to the forum. Going to be my second trip to Pattaya,  traveling solo, but would like to meet up with a few fellow travelers to hang out with. I will be there from 27 June to 1 July and then to Angeles city for a week. Is there a group on here that meets up and travels the bars together? Hope to see yall there.

there's a line group for each month. i don't think the one for june is already created... join this group and it's easy to meet up with other people on the ground. 

40bahtbaghdadi
On 19/03/2019 at 19:02, Madzar said:

June 26th to July 4th hope their is a bar crawl at some point in those dates.

Really looking forward to this trip! Looking forward to everything Pattaya has to offer. As I've heard nothing but great things. 

40bahtbaghdadi

G'day ya loose units! I'm a raw and fresh newbie heading to Pattaya on June 26th until July 4th. I've heard a plethora of amazing things about Pattaya and all it has to offer. I'm staying at the Hideaway guest house, very close to Soi 6. Any and all suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated! 

Cheers legends! 

Barhop

This time last year, the World Cup was kicking off.  It was of HUGE interest to all, mongers BGs, etc etc...  Doubt anything else could replace that every day buzz.  And only 56 days .to go...

popeye72
37 minutes ago, 40bahtbaghdadi said:

G'day ya loose units! I'm a raw and fresh newbie heading to Pattaya on June 26th until July 4th. I've heard a plethora of amazing things about Pattaya and all it has to offer. I'm staying at the Hideaway guest house, very close to Soi 6. Any and all suggestions and tips are greatly appreciated! 

Cheers legends! 

My fist trip and I'm staying a few doors down in the Boomerang. I'm arriving on 26th also. 

Barhop
4 minutes ago, popeye72 said:
42 minutes ago, 40bahtbaghdadi said:

Cheers legends! 

My fist trip and I'm staying a few doors down in the Boomerang. I'm arriving on 26th also. 

Hey guys, sounds like sharing a taxi to halve the cost could happen, if arrival times are similar...

worldpunter
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Barhop said:

This time last year, the World Cup was kicking off.  It was of HUGE interest to all, mongers BGs, etc etc...  Doubt anything else could replace that every day buzz.  And only 56 days .to go...

Don't think so , your memory decieves you , football started about 2 months later. , 

Edited by worldpunter
Spelling

Barhop
13 hours ago, worldpunter said:

Don't think so , your memory decieves you , football started about 2 months later. , 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/world-cup/fifa-2018-world-cup-draw-fixtures-matches-dates-kickoff-time-in-australian-aest/news-story/95c571ce1e2f3f645f69fa7ff1244e66

richard1888
On 14/04/2019 at 12:05, 40bahtbaghdadi said:

Cheers legends! 

mate the Hideaway is in the middle of soi burkao you are a fair bit from Soi 6 probably a mile or more

Mr_Peace
1 hour ago, richard1888 said:

mate the Hideaway is in the middle of soi burkao you are a fair bit from Soi 6 probably a mile or more

But still easy walk to 2nd street and baht bus to Soi 6 ;)

Desmond Jones

Hey bros...……..

05/26/19- 05/30/- Chiang Mai with wifey.

06/1/19- 06/19/19- Pattaya, islands, maybe Krabi.

Now accepting wingman applications. If you can say barcrawl, pussy, Gentlemens Clubs, Soi six, coconut rd, Banana Bar, Walking Street you're in!

Look forward to meeting some fellow mongers for fun!

OBLA DEE BROS

Paling

Last week of May till 20-ish of June.

Will stay the 1st week in SITC and depending on how that go either extend or move to a hotel.

Trip #10 or is it #11...

Barhop

Will pass though Changi airport on 09June...

Was so pleased in August 2018, when I booked trip, that I'm through the airport in 50 minutes...  And now, after looking at a number of Youtubes showing the new Jewel, almost wish I had a few hours there... :unsure: