Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
william77

Sicario: Day of the Soldado

william77

What an amazing movie !! 10/10 a must see for all BMs.

tsec

I am gonna head to the cinema early next week and watch this.

The 2015 movie was awesome as well.

william77

Indeed!! Enjoy 

adrenaline19

was it as good as the first one?

Pattaya_Brian

I downloaded the first one about a month ago and I've watched it 3 times. Sequels rarely match the original, but here's hoping this one does.

william77
41 minutes ago, adrenaline19 said:

was it as good as the first one?

In my opinion yes. It’s a different film but they tie together nicely. Can’t wait for #3

adrenaline19
1 minute ago, william77 said:

In my opinion yes. It’s a different film but they tie together nicely. Can’t wait for #3

Guess I'll see it in theaters then.
The first one was amazing.  

Rocketboy
13 hours ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

I downloaded the first one about a month ago and I've watched it 3 times. Sequels rarely match the original, but here's hoping this one does.

Haven't seen it yet but will. Speaking of sequels hope The Equalizer is as good as the first. I've watched the first one quite often, and can still watch again!

twotongue

Really enjoyed the first film, esp the border crossing- shoot out scene. Looking forward to number 2......

william77
3 hours ago, twotounge said:

Really enjoyed the first film, esp the border crossing- shoot out scene. Looking forward to number 2......

They have a sequence that mirror that scene in S2. Very cool. 

robert
On 7/7/2018 at 09:40, william77 said:

What an amazing movie !! 10/10 a must see for all BMs.

Saw it today good movie, horrible sound track, I thought the first one was a little better, two great actors.

robert
On 7/8/2018 at 09:33, Rocketboy said:

Haven't seen it yet but will. Speaking of sequels hope The Equalizer is as good as the first. I've watched the first one quite often, and can still watch again!

Preview looks great, love Denzel played great in Magnificent Seven

Rocketboy

Yea he did!

JB300
On 7/8/2018 at 21:33, Rocketboy said:

Indeed, in fact I watched Equalizer (again) at the weekend.

Have to say I didn't enjoy the 1st Sicario the 1st time I watched it (I just wasn't in the mood + on a bad date at the Cinema so couldn't wait to get out of there) but was persuaded to watch it again & got why everybody praises it.

Looking forward to watching the sequel

neilri2001

Saw the original on terrestrial television last week so went to see it last night. Thought that the sequel was better than the original.

dkayz

I thought the original was better, but the sequel was definitely very good and had a bit more story to it. Can't wait to see it the 3rd will be any good

dan2016
Posted (edited)

Saw it the other night, Fantastic movie, a million times better then the first one which is very rare as most sequels these days are a total disappointing dud compare to the original, But big exemption to this film as very few movies make you wanting more such as the upcoming John Wick 3 and the 3rd movie to this one. Highly recommended.

Edited by dan2016

Bmac587

I really enjoyed the first one and I was thinking about going to see this one.  But now with all of the reviews in this thread I am going to have to go see it.  Thanks for all of the reviews.

twilight1234

I thought it was a good action flick. However I do agree that I think that the first movie was better in my opinion.

william77
Posted (edited)

Opinions are devided between #1 or # 2 but we all agree it’s a great flick. I can imagine AJ at Sexy in the City lives it. 

Edited by william77