Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

boytoy

Patong Hotel GF policy – a mini summary

boytoy

My first time to Phuket and here is the summary of the guest policy for some of the hotels that I short listed for my stay in July 2018. I read the reports here and couple of other forums to narrow down the list and emailed these hotels individually to know the current status. I hope this information is helpful to anyone trying to book a hotel around Bangla road.

4 Star Properties

• Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Patong Beach - Not guest friendly (their email states that they are family friendly)
  • Grand Mercure Phuket Patong Resort & Villas – 1500 Bhat/Person/Day
  • Nap Patong - Joiner fee of 1500 Bhat/Person/Day
  • Royal Paradise – Joiner fee of 1000 Bhat/Person/Day (Another punter here has indicated that he was able to bring girls back without any charges though was informed of the same guest policy both over the phone and email.  Will verify this in person during my trip.)
  • The Marina Phuket hotel – 1000 Bhat/Person/Day
  • The KEE Resort & Spa Patong - 1000 Bhat/Person/Day
  • The Gig Hotel – No response
  • Aspery Phuket – No response

3 Star Properties & Below

• Hemingways’silk hotel – No joiner fee
  • Safari Beach Hotel - No joiner fee
  • Amata Patong
    • if booking book for 2 person room is occupied up to 2 person with registration guest
    • if booking book for 2 person and register only 1 person upon check in 2nd person visiting free of charge
    • if visitors more than 1 person in the same time 500 baht net apply to charge
  • Patong Merlin hotel – 800 Bhat/Person/Day
  • Surf Hotel Patong -  No response.

R Mar resorts – Based on reports from forum members I wanted to book R Mar but my research indicate that they charge 500 Bhat/visitor/night (2018 Report). I did not bother to email them since by this time I already decided where I am staying.

Cheers,

BT

Play_Hard

So, do tell, where did you stay and how was it?

Ron Rat

A mate stayed at   absolute pearl for a wedding and they sated 1500 per night.  he tried to cancel but was told there would be no refund and th wedding party would hsve to make up the difference as it was part of the wedding package. He said the security guard was asleep when he came back from the bar first night so ducked back to the bar and grabbed the girl hr was keen on. This went on for a week    when the bride and groom settled up the guests moved to other places.  as he was leaving the reception said he owed 10000 baht.  he simply said no one challenged him and he had no money. but he travelled on an Australian passport but handed his uk one over to reception so they had no way of tracing him.

boytoy
On 15/01/2019 at 10:16, Play_Hard said:

So, do tell, where did you stay and how was it?

Stayed at BYD Loft. The location of this property was spot on and just to my taste. 10 - 15 minutes walking distance (i enjoy walking) to the night life area but just few minutes from the beach. Bring girls back to the room was not a problem when i stayed in July 2018 however i would advise to email and check if they have changed their guest police as of today. Friendly staff and great service!

KiwiScottie

I used to stay at R Mar , and used to recommend them here , 

I used to hear mixed reports , some in the main building would say you have to pay 500 baht and hand over ID etc, 

I used to stay in the other building near the pool and walk staright in , no need to go past reception , security would just give a nod and a smile , did that for a few years , even with 2 girls , 

Last July , to my surprise security asked me to take the girl into reception ,I didnt , took her to my room ,  they got her on the way out , I  had to pay 500 baht , they came to the room  3 in the morning to collect it , 

Bit of a bummer , for me that place was a bit of a gem , had everything 

boytoy

Patong tower is also a good option that was recommended to me by a friend. Worth checking it out.

Cheers!