Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Fisk

Any new variations of the sick buffalo or damaged roof in the village ?

Fisk

What are the modern versions ? 

Pattiaman

modern versions are all upfront no hidden criteria .... need take care so I not have to work bar.  Have to pay car number 1, school uniform, school fees, dentist, hospital, food, beer etc. eat your heart out lol

likeaking
2 hours ago, Pattiaman said:

modern versions are all upfront no hidden criteria .... need take care so I not have to work bar.  Have to pay car number 1, school uniform, school fees, dentist, hospital, food, beer etc. eat your heart out lol

TG have many problem. After she tell you, Farang with good heart give her baht. Not ask for baht. 

LongPlay
Posted (edited)

Yeah....

"I fell on the stairs and broke my nose."

3 weeks with bandage... ( Bandage what? )

Turns out doctor said the ONLY way to fix it was a nose bridge implant!!! Imagine that!  I didn't get one back when I hit the car square on with my motorcycle.... :-(

About 15,000 baht

Edited by LongPlay

sabato
Posted (edited)

I took out a loan for a 10m baht new house, and my ~80k/month sponsorship money is not enough to cover all my outgoings, so I need to work as well..

Now another BM rightly pointed out, how the hell would a bargirl get approval for such a huge loan in the first place (her family isn't poor, which could be the reason). It sounds like she had roughly 20-30% downpayment, but even so you should need work history. She's university educated and smart enough to know I'm not interested in sponsoring, and has no reason to believe I'm made of money given the budget rooms I stay in (so don't see it as grooming me for sponsorship). So not quite sure what to make of it. She mentioned it to me after getting into trouble from her sponsor (for still working).

Edited by sabato

chirockr
Posted (edited)

One of my TF girls: 

TG: ’have accident’ need you send me baht

Me: take photo so I can see if you ok 

Her: camera break too

me: ok

whats more concerning is how they know how to use ‘too’ instead of ‘to’ or ‘two’. Haven’t worked out If it’s the predictive text yet lol 

Edited by chirockr

william77

Like Pattiaman said. It’s more her than family back home. Pay loom, buy food, take care baby ( baby need soya milk & lice) etc however the money given will likely go to her drunken father for beer and whiskey. 

I once sponsored B20.000 and the TG gave about 19.500 to her dad. 3 days later he had spent it all on drink. 

forcebwithu
2 hours ago, LongPlay said:

Yeah....

Turns out doctor said the ONLY way to fix it was a nose bridge implant!!! Imagine that!  I didn't get one back when I hit the car square on with my motorcycle.... :-(

About 15,000 baht

I had that one pulled on me too. Except in my case it was "I fell in the bathroom and broke my nose on the edge of the sink". Surprise, surprise, needed an implant to fix at a cost of 20k.

JohnDoesPattaya

The more clever ones tell you that they need money for an english course so they can talk more with you and you can better understand them in the future and blah:o

Fisk
On 7/9/2018 at 14:21, LongPlay said:

Yeah....

About 15,000 baht

Perfect !

jiz

I received an SMS from a bargirl that went upcountry. Hadn't seen her in a long time.

"HELP. My house flooded, baby sick, going to hospital, call me!" 

I was concerned and showed the SMS to her old girlfriends at the bar. They busted out laughing. They laughed and laughed and laughed. 

JABL

The same tricks are still being recycled. 

James I need money - no customer. 555

LeoTex

My brother had motorbike accident, both he and motorbike kaput

My mother need heart operation.

My father gambled all the family money, they can not eat.

I need to have 'bigger milk' so I can get more customers.

Its a never ending list of request.

LeoTex

Kahoy

I think the top 2 are still the roof and the sick buffalo. I think they must have an exchange program with Philippine bars. The Philippines has a lot of typhoons and you'd be amazed how many bar girls come from the most affected areas.

Explorer8939

I was given a massage recently and lady spent the last 30 minutes whining about giving me a special massage. When it was obvious I was not interested, she stopped the massage and told me her mother had died the night before, and she needed money to go to the funeral.

Bonkabit

Must take care of my mother, she come out of hospital after prostate operation.

wayne5
On 7/9/2018 at 19:39, william77 said:

Like Pattiaman said. It’s more her than family back home. Pay loom, buy food, take care baby ( baby need soya milk & lice) etc however the money given will likely go to her drunken father for beer and whiskey. 

I once sponsored B20.000 and the TG gave about 19.500 to her dad. 3 days later he had spent it all on drink. 

I gave girl B32 000 once when i was leaving as soon as i was gone her so called friends had hasselled her until she lent them most of it to them. And they never seem to give it back.

Frang
On 09/07/2018 at 15:07, sabato said:

I took out a loan for a 10m baht new house, and my ~80k/month sponsorship money is not enough to cover all my outgoings, so I need to work as well..

Did you ask for a picture of the house?

Mr Wombat

The number one now is. My phone broken, need new so I can call you

Queef_Sniffer
On 7/9/2018 at 15:09, chirockr said:

One of my TF girls: 

TG: ’have accident’ need you send me baht

Me: take photo so I can see if you ok 

Her: camera break too

me: ok

whats more concerning is how they know how to use ‘too’ instead of ‘to’ or ‘two’. Haven’t worked out If it’s the predictive text yet lol 

That's when you were supposed to offer buying her a new iPhone X "too." 55555

Queef_Sniffer
On 7/9/2018 at 16:39, william77 said:

Did the father at least offer you some free boom boom for when you're back in town?

Queef_Sniffer

I once had a TG tell me a cyclone and earthquake destroyed her house and family now homeless. I checked the weather, and not a cloud in the sky for a week. Then I checked the USGS for earthquakes, and the most recent tremor was from 3 weeks ago - from where a mamasan tripped on a beer bottle (3.2 on the Richter scale).

I sent her the links disproving her BS claim and was ghosted 20 secs. later.  I guess an asteroid fell from the sky at that exact moment and knocked out cell service. 

Polyamorous

It took me wayyyyy to long to figure out what was going on in this thread. I need more coffee or something.

Dong Yong
What are the modern versions ? 

So I have spent a lot of years in academia ( doctoral studies and stuff) and was telling my LLT from Sapphires ( who had been to couple of years of UV) during some bonding conversation that I really value education and that education is the closest to a panacea to get out of poverty..blah blah blah. This was probably 2min in hours of convo we had ( could have a good convo as she speaks decent English)

We got really close and she was hinting that I should sponsor her as she wanted to use that money to put her kid brothers through college!!

Maybe I am overthinking this but the TG is so good at picking up chinks in your armor and know where and how to extort! Amazing how she took that little snippet of convo and used it to attempt to tug at my heart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

schta

I had a lady I knew before she said her mom was in hopital.  I said so very sorry to hear that, she said she need 200K Baht.  WOW.  I wished her mother well and hope she'll be OK.  After I didn't respond a few days later her nephew was in hopital and only needed about 15K.  I gave same response.

Amazingly they both had full recoveries...as if they weren't even ill.