Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

randymarsh

Best room in buakhao area for 400 a night ?

randymarsh

I usually stay at a nice apartment for 8k a month but I feel like a change and would prefer to pay nightly so I'm not tied down.  

I want to spend £10 a night / £300 a month, so about 400 baht a night.  

Any recommendations?

Farmer1

Canterbury Tales Guesthouse on Soi Chaipoon,  just off Soi Bukhaow has a couple of rooms for around that price. Check the website. Dave the owner usually gets back to you straight away.

There's a bar up Soi lengkee on the left, that advertises rooms for 400 baht on a big sign outside can't remember the name of it though.

Add another 100 baht and you have plenty of options on Soi Lengkee this time of year.

The Boomerang Bar/Guesthouse round the corner from the hospital on Soi Bukhaow has small but really nice rooms for 500 baht. Michael the owner is a nice bloke as well. Check out his website.

JAI DEE MAK
6 hours ago, Farmer1 said:

Canterbury Tales Guesthouse on Soi Chaipoon,  just off Soi Bukhaow has a couple of rooms for around that price. Check the website. Dave the owner usually gets back to you straight away.

There's a bar up Soi lengkee on the left, that advertises rooms for 400 baht on a big sign outside can't remember the name of it though.

Add another 100 baht and you have plenty of options on Soi Lengkee this time of year.

The Boomerang Bar/Guesthouse round the corner from the hospital on Soi Bukhaow has small but really nice rooms for 500 baht. Michael the owner is a nice bloke as well. Check out his website.

+1 on all the above.

JDM

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Best I can come up with is the 500THB room I stayed in at Boomerang guest house on Buhakow soi 15. A modern room, lovely bathroom, clean as a whistle, comfy bed, a/c, tea/coffee facilities + top location.

dh842
40 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Best I can come up with is the 500THB room I stayed in at Boomerang guest house on Buhakow Soi 15. A modern room, lovely bathroom, clean as a whistle, comfy bed, a/c, tea/coffee facilities + top location.

Street noise? How quiet was the room at night time?

English rose

As per a recent post I have a couple of Standard/budget rooms left at 12000 per month (400 a night)..all the amenities of my other rooms but without air con, a floor fan is supplied, the price includes water and electrics. We are about 50mts off Buakhao.

Alan.

Farmer1
15 hours ago, dh842 said:

It's a small quiet soi. Only two bars on it when I stayed there last. This time of year the Boomerang's own bar closes early so you use a key fob to enter the main door. So no walk of shame that some blokes are paranoid about.

LOTTELLEE WINNA
23 hours ago, dh842 said:

The soi was quiet when I stayed there. The cheaper and smaller rooms are around the back, absolute silence...no noise whatsoever.

LOTTELLEE WINNA
22 hours ago, English rose said:

As per a recent post I have a couple of Standard/budget rooms left at 12000 per month (400 a night)..all the amenities of my other rooms but without air con, a floor fan is supplied, the price includes water and electrics. We are about 50mts off Buakhao.

Alan.

Great value.

swedefalang

Stayed a few nights in the smallest room in Boomerang.The room is really small even a lady who stayed with me said so..

The Boomerang is a great GH but next time i will pay 100 bath more for a bigger room.

LOTTELLEE WINNA
24 minutes ago, swedefalang said:

Stayed a few nights in the smallest room in Boomerang.The room is really small even a lady who stayed with me said so..

The Boomerang is a great GH but next time i will pay 100 bath more for a bigger room.

I was quite fortunate I had booked the 500thb room but got bumped up to the next one, at no extra charge....nice one.

murrinman

last weekend I stayed at the paradise buakhow its on  the soi 500/600 bt rooms nice and tidy back entrance for late night clean ac didn't dine there baht bus right out the front  not a bad deal and locacation

electro

400 baht a night for a hotel ,i cant imagine what your budget is for woman and partying

Daveo

$$$$$$$$$584384_n.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$961344_n.jpg

hioctane
400 baht a night for a hotel ,i cant imagine what your budget is for woman and partying
In Pattaya, you can get a surprisingly nice room for 400 baht... even with AC. You just won't get some of the niceties of a more expensive place such as breakfast, pool or gym.

Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$4Asmal.jpg