Jump to content

Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
Mnvikesfan

Best Corner

Recommended Posts

Mnvikesfan

Coming in February, looking for hotels on/near Walking Street. Has anyone stayed at Best Corner Hotel Pattaya? I have stayed at the Greenview and liked it, but it's already booked up for February, so I'm looking for other suggestions. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
worldpunter

I stayed here over a Christmas when my reg. hotel was full , a few years ago . Good location , open 24 hours  , but not recommended , dont accept LB guests .  Cheap  , around 800 baht , and just round the corner from Le Pub 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mnvikesfan

Punter, do you only not recommend because they don't allow LB guests? Or are there other reasons? Do they have in room safe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike056

I have stayed there, but very long time ago. Did not fancy and wanted to scale up a step. But in right conditions I could consider it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
worldpunter
On 8/9/2018 at 19:27, Mnvikesfan said:

Punter, do you only not recommend because they don't allow LB guests? Or are there other reasons? Do they have in room safe?

The safes are behind the bar /reception so you ask the girl to open for you .  NO LB guests was not the only reason , but they didn't tell me until i had paid a deposit and a week in advance  . No lifts another reason and as I remember they only changed towels , made up room when requested  [ so you could be lying dead in your bed for days and no one would know  , not a joke as this is what happened to a friend of mine in bkk , went to bed and never woke up ,heart attack in his sleep  ]

   Maybe a good point is all staff are female , no males work here AFAIK  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LOTTELLEE WINNA
6 hours ago, worldpunter said:

The safes are behind the bar /reception so you ask the girl to open for you .  NO LB guests was not the only reason , but they didn't tell me until i had paid a deposit and a week in advance  . No lifts another reason and as I remember they only changed towels , made up room when requested  [ so you could be lying dead in your bed for days and no one would know  , not a joke as this is what happened to a friend of mine in bkk , went to bed and never woke up ,heart attack in his sleep  ]

   Maybe a good point is all staff are female , no males work here AFAIK  

Why would not having any guys working at the hotel be a 'good point'? Genuinely puzzled.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
worldpunter
6 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Why would not having any guys working at the hotel be a 'good point'? Genuinely puzzled.

 More chance of flirting with the staff and maybe getting a freebie , [ which I did same girl for two nights ]   but not on the occasion I stayed there and of course took her to another hotel . All staff from Issan  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
temboya

i slept there on multiple occasion when i was visiting pat on a budget throughout 2016.

pros :

  • it's dirt cheap
  • the location is excellent
  • the bar / restaurant serves good food and drinks for a very low prices
  • it's girl friendly
  • there is far worse (go and try the 5€ hostels and you'll see what i'm speaking about^^)

cons :

  • the rooms are old and need a good (and intense) refurbishing
  • it is (very) noisy in the morning
  • when i slept there it happened to be hard to find english speaking staff

All in all i think i slept there for 3 or 4 weekends during my year in thailand, when you are on a budget and don't wanna go to a real hostel it can be a good alternative, but if you plan on staying more than 2 or 3 nights i would recommend other places. you can have very nice places around soi bukhao for the same price or even stay around Soi 6 for pretty much the same.

 

Hope this helps :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mnvikesfan

Thanks for the help guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.