Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

The Pattaya News

Thai Police announce all Nigerians in Thailand will be investigated

The Pattaya News

Bangkok- Police on Friday said they will target ALL Nigerians in Thailand for investigation in a move a top UN human rights official warns could amount to illegal and discriminatory policing. Tourist Police chief Maj. Gen. Surachet Hakpal made the announcement while displaying people rounded up in the latest mass arrests of 72 foreign nationals […]

The post Thai Police announce all Nigerians in Thailand will be investigated appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

timbota

Wow!  Bold move.  This would be considered the end of the world if someone else had done this.....

LarryDarrell

Japan should do this, at least in kabukicho.

dnaliaht

The UN is a joke. 

Ohyesuare

They're not sending their best.

Scuba+

Profiling people makes sense, annoying if you fit the profile. I for one when i wear a vest walking around Big C Extra seem to get extra attention from staff, nothing when i wear a polo shirt. Vests get bad press

twilight1234

Very interesting move. I'm sure this will lead to plenty of discrimination and improper investigations. However, I wonder if they did the calculations and the number of legitimate investigations would be worth it.