Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Hasto66

Little known Youtubers

Hasto66

Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for Youtubers blogging thailand? You always see the usuals i.e. Geoff and Kev.... who I don’t mind but would like to find some others. Some of my other favourites are Big Fat Besty and NDTVI.

Ziplee

Bangkok112   He's hardly "little known"

Hasto66

Lol!!   I am familiar with his work.....

nelson

very nice! Vids look good will check it out !

TremontTed

Dum Dum Media, only 750 subs

Joethescot

The Eyes of Owen. Some very good vlogs. 

Jous

“Steff’s thailand travel”, “Aziatka” or the infamous “David Bond”.

silverfox53

Life would be so much easier if they were ALL less well known !!!!!  Don't encourage the useless twats ffs :wacko:

tweedle-dee
10 minutes ago, silverfox53 said:

Life would be so much easier if they were ALL less well known !!!!!  Don't encourage the useless twats ffs :wacko:

I was twiddling with doing a twivles Isaan twavles..but dont want the glory shite and offers of marriage :rolleyes:

silverfox53
6 minutes ago, tweedle-dee said:

I was twiddling with doing a twivles Isaan twavles..but dont want the glory shite and offers of marriage :rolleyes:

Now that WOULD be interwesting - I thought the same once, but decided people would be bored seeing land being cleared then cultivated, fish ponds dug by 5 dlunk Falangs and a jcb, digging wells in the wrong place, snakes in the house and a random elephant who has adopted Mrs Fox's  garden etc etc.  The normal every day hazards that your velly familiar with.

Edited by silverfox53

Captain Dave
15 minutes ago, silverfox53 said:

Now that WOULD be interwesting - I thought the same once, but decided people would be bored seeing land being cleared then cultivated, fish ponds dug by 5 dlunk Falangs and a jcb, digging wells in the wrong place, snakes in the house and a random elephant who has adopted Mrs Fox's  garden etc etc.  The normal every day hazards that your velly familiar with.

How random is your elephant?

tweedle-dee
1 hour ago, silverfox53 said:

I get your dlift !  seen em all and leduced to clinge worthy bloredom :Hair_Out1:

d00little

Live Travel Asia. 30-something Asian American living and working in Bangkok. Covers various topics like travel vlogs, buying a condo, best Bangkok neighbourhoods, etc.

helloworld12321
3 hours ago, d00little said:

Live Travel Asia. 30-something Asian American living and working in Bangkok. Covers various topics like travel vlogs, buying a condo, best Bangkok neighbourhoods, etc.

+1 for Ethan

Really nice shots with his gimbal/sony a7sii combo. Also his GF is japanese and speaks thai which makes things a bit more interesting

Edited by helloworld12321

silverfox53
6 hours ago, Captain Dave said:

How random is your elephant?

Velly !!!!!!   No control over it whatsoever :)

Shaygate

Simon who's channel is "Land of Smiles Thailand" is worth a watch. Hes not a vloger in the style of kev or geoff carter. Hes an ex bar manager who took his wife to the UK and lived there for a time, tgey have now moved to petchabun to retire and he just talks about his life, stories from his time as a bar manager etc. Very watchable and interesting especially the vids he did about organising the move from the UK. Hes also done a few videos of his wife trying to give a cookery lesson, best laugh ive had for ages, she cant cook for toffee :D

XOL123
12 hours ago, Jous said:

“Steff’s thailand travel”, “Aziatka” or the infamous “David Bond”.

aziatka!!! last time I check he had 100k subs.

XOL123

kevin in paradise.

silverfox53

I get the Kev thing, he does places ( which is rather good of him ) rather than people perv - the silent camera crew are just low life.  

See I can be positive sometimes :rolleyes:

Shaygate
13 minutes ago, silverfox53 said:

I get the Kev thing, he does places ( which is rather good of him ) rather than people perv - the silent camera crew are just low life.  

See I can be positive sometimes :rolleyes:

Kev is a bit like marmite, you either love or hate him ! But you are right the voyeur vlogers are just twats. 

waco

I don't really look at who makes the video, I just search the titles

Sometimes I will look for buffet reviews in Pattaya

javasumatra

I like ndtvi.

golden_boy
23 hours ago, Hasto66 said:

Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for Youtubers blogging thailand? You always see the usuals i.e. Geoff and Kev.... who I don’t mind but would like to find some others. Some of my other favourites are Big Fat Besty and NDTVI.

NDTVi is arguably the best imo. His editing skills are top notch.

Steff has been drawn into the lazy live stream vlogs. Just a lazy form of vlogging.

Someone also mentioned the eyes of owen. Watched some of his. Decent vlogger.

But NDTVi wins for me.