Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

REAR_ENTRY

HOOTERS. What’s the deal?

cozmo

not related to the girls but visits the last few weeks they have had no draft beer (apart from once "Hooters Beer" and another visit only Chang). Perhaps they are having financial trouble. 

It's a shame, I like the bar and draft beers there. 

NeverLie

I pop in for a beer each time I pass Hooters, twice a day.  I know most of the girls.  They pretty much all have falang boyfriends they live with unfortunately.   

bacwan

Dropped in a couple of days ago at 5 pm looking for happy hour.There  is no happy hour there. 1 butterface and the rest average at best.The same day I saw better talent on Soi 7. Can't think of any reason to return.

MaiMeSatang

6 piece boneless sweet chilli wings with honey mustard dip my man.  

Some things are just better than sex.

bertil
2 hours ago, bacwan said:

Dropped in a couple of days ago at 5 pm looking for happy hour.There  is no happy hour there. 1 butterface and the rest average at best.The same day I saw better talent on Soi 7. Can't think of any reason to return.

When I was there last time Happy hour was from 12-6.

Mr. Majestyk

I have been to the Hooters here in the US maybe 2-3 times, and that was only because friends or co-workers wanted to go there. It was okay, palatable predictable food and the young ladies were certainly attractive, but I feel like a stereotype dirty old man when I'm in there. I don't need to gawk at what I can't have or ever have while eating a prefab burger or wings. The ones in Pattaya and BKK I have never been in. No desire to. Food won't be all that good for the price, and it is just a chain restaurant joint from the US. Predictable and boring. The one they put on Soi 4 in BKK actually kind of mucked the place up. Took away some of the sleazy, crazy ambiance of Soi 4 and Nana Plaza. It kind of stands out like a turd in a punch bowl. lol