Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Jackie2013

Huawei P10 (2017 Flagship model) - 8000b

Jackie2013

Hi guys, 

I bought the Huawei P10 last autumn and I've used Glass Protection + Box for the phone the entire time. 

https://www.amazon.com/Huawei-Graphite-Unlocked-International-Warranty/dp/B06XY74463

The Leica camera is epic and overall I'm very satisfied with the phone. However I clicked home a new one last night.....:rolleyes:

Lazada have it for 12-14 k baht. AIS above that. 

I would drop if to one of you guys for 7500-8000 b. 

If there's any interest you can text in the thread or by PM. My new phone is coming from China in 2 weeks so hand over would be by month end. 

Thanks! :)

It's unlocked. Works with all the major network bands in Europe, Scandinavia and Thailand. It has a dual sim which is underrated IMHO. (I'm receving Farang-SMS + using a Thai Data Card.) 

gimmesum

I don't think the amazon price is too accurate as the 64 gig p10 goes for 10000 on lazada thailand.

expatdude

I'd buy it, but only for a ridiculously low price. The phones just keep getting better and cheaper.