Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

skorp

stay where ? ..im sick of soi buakhao

Ron Rat

Soi AR is Arunothai. Got to Big C on Pattaya Klang and face east. There is a phone shop and a Mityon motor bike on the corner. There a few hotels down the Soi before and after the school. You will see the Maxx signs and Nirun condos on the right.There are a couple of new hotels up near Pattaya Klang. Plenty of guest house type rooms above shops. A few bars around. There are also the Genteleman Clubs on Soi Bongkot.

Bawdy

^ Soi AR is Pattaya Klang Soi 12.

raeman
On 13/04/2019 at 23:00, Ron Rat said:

I live just off Soi AR and I rarely see an Indian tourist. A few live here (maybe a handful) but more Chinese tourists . The majority of people are either expats from Europe and Thais.

ah i must be in wrong place, i stayed klang 14, 16 was the next up towards big c and 12 was the one nearer to 2nd road,  big night food place with the papaya stall

raeman
2 minutes ago, raeman said:

ah i must be in wrong place, i stayed klang 14, 16 was the next up towards big c and 12 was the one nearer to 2nd road,  big night food place with the papaya stall

Bawdy wrote

Soi AR is Pattaya Klang Soi 12

that's the post i was following

Edited by raeman

Essexman1961

I stayed on 14 in the TIM hotel and really liked it.Quiet as not a.through road but close to the action and bahtbus route.

Straw

Stack of cracking hotels, Apartment blocks etc down Soi 3, Soi 4 and Soi 5  Very quiet as well no noise at night. How anyone can stay in that Soi Bukhaow area is beyond me