Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

krishh

AnyOne who experienced the Condom break ?

duffMaster

1992 was the last time and no problem since then and a few 1000 shags later . I seriously don’t get how you can break a condome as long as you buy quality products. 

Yield Guy

If it happens, use the old sailor method:

Pull out, wash it good and thorough, take a good piss.

But yeah.. use quality products bought home, remember lube. That should do it.

Franko2018

Happened twice. 

First time I felt it stopped changed condoms and continued. 

Last time it broke I finished inside but did not realize it broke untill I pulled out, at first I thought it fell off and after looking for it for a minute or two we found it at The Base of my cock. 

sabato

I've had a string of massage ladies recently give me an oil massage, then suggest extra's (full service) insisting the condom will be fine. The last lady was quite insistent that, even though she confirmed it was baby oil, the condom would be fine. Is there some kind of non-latex condom going around that doesn't break down that I'm not aware of?

I feel like I'm missing some detail - this girl today is super busy, gets 6+ customers a day, has been working the shop for months. If these condoms were breaking down from oil, she would know by now from experience. Just wondering if she consistently gets the customers off fast enough to never have experienced a breakage? She was very good, so it's plausible.

Scuba+
I've had a string of massage ladies recently give me an oil massage, then suggest extra's (full service) insisting the condom will be fine. The last lady was quite insistent that, even though she confirmed it was baby oil, the condom would be fine. Is there some kind of non-latex condom going around that doesn't break down that I'm not aware of?
I feel like I'm missing some detail - this girl today is super busy, gets 6+ customers a day, has been working the shop for months. If these condoms were breaking down from oil, she would know by now from experience. Just wondering if she consistently gets the customers off fast enough to never have experienced a breakage? She was very good, so it's plausible.
It would take a while for the condom to break, most people are pretty quick. It's probably an issue if you are one of those that shag for ages. Use lube too if required. I recall non Latex are ok with massage oil, such as Sagami. Worth double checking

franknbeans

Twice. 1st time in a Soi6 bar, used the girl's condom, the snug fit red durex. Heard and felt a pop so I pulled out and noticed it broke, put on another one and finished the deed. 2nd time was during overnight and fucked for too long and didn't realize till I came and saw it dripping out of her pussy. To be safe I took her to the pharmacy in the morning for the after pill and had her take it in front of me, can't remember how much but not expensive. 

Make sure it's the right pill, the lady was talking to pharmacist in thai and she thought she wanted birth control. When she said it's good for acne, I took out my phone google translate and typed in morning after pill and the pharmacist got the right one. 

Srirachapocalypse
On 01/01/2019 at 11:23, Yield Guy said:

If it happens, use the old sailor method:

Pull out, wash it good and thorough, take a good piss.

But yeah.. use quality products bought home, remember lube. That should do it.

As an old ex-sailor I'd should add that after taking the good piss you also rinse it off with the beer you have on the night stand. Bottled beer works best as you can also do a quick thumb over the top, shake, and give the lady a spritzy douche if there is a handy deep sink, piss pot or toilet nearby - depending on the quality of the establishment you are in.

Not recommended to douche the lady with anything that is sugary, as that will increase her chances of yeast infection, and who the heck wants to get thrush from chowing down on yeast infected snatch?

And yeah I go along with all the suggestions of lots of lube ... Lick it before you stick it. .. Also I've never had an old school Trojan ENZ condom break, but they give off that unmistakable aroma from the spermicide/lube, and nowadays it seems everyone claims to be allergic to latex. I had one breakage with one of those funky tropical flavored things once but my theory is that the girl I was with might have caused some fingernail or teeth scrapes on it to compromise the structural integrity of the apparatus. 

Kanagawa Ash

It happened to me and in the worst possible manner.

I was with a gogo girl from Mandarin and was using Sagami L condoms, while ulthrathin and with fancy packaging these condoms are polyurethane not latex so they can't stretch.

Turned out that Japanese "L" size is still too small on me so I've struggled quite a lot to put it on. While doing so looks like I've punctured the condom somewhere which ultimately led to the entire condom falling off inside the girl just the ring staying on my dick. Because of that I didn't realized what happened so I kept banging furiously until I've finished inside her.

Was in the bathroom already when I saw that the condom is gone.

She took it like a champ and just washed herself off but I had these recurring HIV fears for a long time until I finally did an STD test and had a peace of mind

Edited by Kanagawa Ash

BenMGreen

I don't know what a condom is))

johnyboy2232

Japanese condoms always tear on me whenever I last longer than I should.

The rest of what you can find in Pattaya are fine for me.

Thaifix

Over the years - many. Use common sense is all you can do; no point losing sleep over it.

Strangetravellings

I think this thread has put the fear of God into me.

Which is wierd because whilst I'm going to bring a large pack of my own durex with me and probably some KY.

I'll no doubt be getting blown, and going down on girls sans protection.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Strangetravellings

I read one mongers trip report where he went to an establishment and went down on almost all the girls in the club,

I can't for the life of me remember his name or the establishment, but I do recall he was nominated daty champ of Pattaya.

Maybe after a couple of trips under my belt I can challenge that assertion =)

Larry777

Yeah, that happened two times on Philippines during analsex. The Ritex were'nt good enough for that so I changed to a stronger brand.

PatsGuy

many years ago I tried a new type of condom.. they kept breaking.. Forums other guys were saying the same thing.

Shot my load into 2 girls.. (one was in BKK (hooker) the other KL(not hooker)) one said oh no.. and I said are you afraid of STD and she said no I worry I get pregnant.

The other girl I kept in contact with for a month to make sure she was not pregnant.. all good.

Scuba+
many years ago I tried a new type of condom.. they kept breaking.. Forums other guys were saying the same thing.
Shot my load into 2 girls.. (one was in BKK (hooker) the other KL(not hooker)) one said oh no.. and I said are you afraid of STD and she said no I worry I get pregnant.
The other girl I kept in contact with for a month to make sure she was not pregnant.. all good.
The girls are terrible for going on the pill, here are 3 excuses I've heard recently:

1) Cannot do until have 1 baby first
2) Make my skin go dark
3) Cannot have baby after

Talking these girls into going on the pill is very difficult.

TiTan69

bought some condoms in Bangkok few years back couldn't get em on as they were too small broke one trying to put it on but luckily she said you can fuck me no condom  if you cum her pointing to her stomach :D

Uptolee

Happened to me one time and I didn't realise till I had finished.

had to get the lady this from the pharmacy.. 2 pills at once in the morning. 

Stayed in contact and all was good thankfully. 

Madonna.jpg

Tallboy31

I bring the good ones from home, but the main issue is the tight little Thai girls and if you are going to town and they have already gotten off a few times they dry up, use lube and you won’t have breakage problems with good condoms. Otherwise even the good ones will break. I guess it depends on how long you go for as well.