Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

reefdiver

Dynasty Grande Hotel or Phachara Suites Sukhumvit

reefdiver

Would you choose Phachara Suites Suk in a 1 Bedroom Deluxe or Dynasty Grand in a Deluxe Room with Balcony? Virtually the same price. I cant make up my mind.

slalom

Dynasty Grande, by a country mile

reefdiver
16 minutes ago, slalom said:

Dynasty Grande, by a country mile

Thanks for advice. Why do you say that, what makes it a clear winner in your opinion?

slalom

For me Phachara felt soulless with no vibe whatsoever, Dynasty had an altogether better vibe and was very clean. Breakfast was basic at best at Phachara with limited choice although I didn't have breakfast when at Dynasty.

PBear66

I always used to stay in the dynasty grande but rooms in high season are now expensive. They have refurbished the grand deluxe rooms i think and no doubt these will increase in price.

Location is excellent, close to nana and soi 8, but far enough away to be quiet. Staff are good and house cleaning excellent. Customer profile is still mainly farang, european, american etc.

wadman

I'm in phachara right now. They gave me a "suite" where the suite part is a windowless extension that looks more like a walk in closet. Luckily I booked through Agoda, you can leave a review as a verified customer. Revenge will be sweet and terrible 

matrix123

Not so sure what the price you pay for the 2 hotels. But there are 2 brand new hotels right next to Phachara Suites. One is Ibis Styles and the other is Novotel Sukhumvit 4 (they are in the same building). You could get a room in Ibis for about 1600 THB. A room in Novotel is about 2400 THB. I just stayed in Novotel Sukhumvit 4. It was very nice.

matrix123

double post!

Edited by matrix123

blix99

Always stay at Dynasty. No complaints and the wi-fi is excellent which can't be said for many hotels I've looked at.

reefdiver

Thanks guys. made my choice - Dynasty for three night 10-13 Dec. If your in BKK msg me for an ale.