Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

blue1878

Fast Track through Immigration

blue1878

I've been travel to Thailand for many years now and I usually land at Don Maung and now Suvarnabhumi Airport early in the morning.  By that I mean between 7 and 8am.  And there is normally a queue at Immigration.  To be honest I'm not in a queue for to long BUT it does feel like a long time because I'm feeling tired.  So last year I booked to be fast tracked through immigration.  And it was great.  I got met at the gate as I was getting of the plane by a nice young lady.  She had a piece of paper with my name on it.  After introducing myself we walked to immigration and the Thai lady walked me to an immigration point where there was no queues. It was great getting through immigration very very quickly.  And I was the first person to get to the Carousel to wait for my luggage. Its great being the first or one of the first because I can pick where I want to stand and wait for my suitcase.

Last year I used BFS  but sadly they are not providing a Fast track service anymore

This is there website: https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/home/bfs-services/premium-airport-services/

So today I went online and used another company  called Bangkok Airport Service.  They charge 1200 baht to meet me at the gate where I get off the plane.  And there represenative will get me through immigration very quickly.  I could have paid more for n electric cart and a porter but I am happy to walk and carry my own stuff.  I just want to get through immigration very quickly

There website is:  https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php

1200 Baht is more than I paid last year but I'm happy to pay so that I can get through immigration quickly

tez4life

I nearly booked it for my trip in may 18 but didn't bother. I would only booked it with the cart though so I can swank off at everyone else bombing past as they walk. I wish I had though because when I got to immigration the queue was massive backed up the ramp. I might say fuck it and book it you've got me thinking now mate!

kansuwan

Blue1878:

Agree with you on the advantages of fast track arrival.  I'll be very interested to read what you think of the https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php  service after you've tried it.   

Thanks

bigmac9899

I bought the service this past week.  I land in 2 days so I'll let you know how it goes.  I also got the limousine service to hotel.  All in was 2000 baht, but last time I arrived the queue was over an hour.  To avoid the huge line, and get my taxi booked, this service is well worth it

ZRHuser

I used them 2 years ago, incl. Limo to Bangkok City. A Thai male did hold a card up with my name and walked me all the way to where I should get my Limo. There I had to wait nearly 30 min. till my Driver did turn up. Car was a new and clean Camry. I wasn't very pleased with the wait. I explained my displeasure about it to the Taxi Coordinator. He did not care much. It may have been a one time off, I don't know because I never used them again.

Iluvpattaya

I booked limousine fast track for my September trip once I found out BFS no longer offered the service.

Exactly the same service as BFS, waiting with sign at the gate, buggy to immigration, 1 person in front of me, I didn't use their taxi service as I always use MrT but might in February. Excellent service. 

Used them on my outward journey, meet at door 9 Emirates, just called them on the telephone number supplied when I was 10mins away from airport and they were waiting as I pulled up.

There is another thread on here but I can't link it for some reason 

davidge

I wrote in another thread that I used the ‘full package’ with Thai Limo last July/August.

Met at gate. Buggy to fasttrack. Handed over to porter. He got my luggage and messaged driver so car pulled up as I exited airport.

All very smooth.

Only slight issue was driver went to VT6 instead of VT7 for return trip so was 10 minutes late.

Hamchang

Never knew you could buy fast-track separately. All comes standard with bus class but on short haul flights then it's certainly worth a shout. I hate waiting in line at Immigration. 

blue1878
9 hours ago, tez4life said:

I nearly booked it for my trip in may 18 but didn't bother. I would only booked it with the cart though so I can swank off at everyone else bombing past as they walk. I wish I had though because when I got to immigration the queue was massive backed up the ramp. I might say fuck it and book it you've got me thinking now mate!

tez4life don't think about...BOOK IT

I booked Fast track for the first time the last time I flew to Thailand.  And it was great not having to queue at immigration.   And I can just see you being driven to immigration on a cart and smiling at everybody as you went past them

9 hours ago, kansuwan said:

Blue1878:

Agree with you on the advantages of fast track arrival.  I'll be very interested to read what you think of the https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php  service after you've tried it.   

Thanks

kansuwan I'll let you know what I think of the service

Bonkabit
42 minutes ago, Hamchang said:

I hate waiting in line at Immigration. 

Murphy's Law applies. If you prebook the service, then the Immigration queue is short. If you don't, the queue is long. So the investment of 1200THB is a good insurance; the very first time I used it, I timed fourteen and a half minutes from off plane to into taxi.

I do not pay extra for the electric cart; after hours in the plane I am happy to walk a few minutes to stretch my legs.

Cheap Charlies may mock at the extra bahts, but it is only petty cash in the general scheme of things: same as taking Nam's taxi direct to your hotel door, rather than waiting an hour or maybe more for the bus.

Horses for courses...

blue1878
7 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

Murphy's Law applies. If you prebook the service, then the Immigration queue is short. If you don't, the queue is long. So the investment of 1200THB is a good insurance; the very first time I used it, I timed fourteen and a half minutes from off plane to into taxi.

I do not pay extra for the electric cart; after hours in the plane I am happy to walk a few minutes to stretch my legs.

Cheap Charlies may mock at the extra bahts, but it is only petty cash in the general scheme of things: same as taking Nam's taxi direct to your hotel door, rather than waiting an hour or maybe more for the bus.

Horses for courses...

Hi Bonkabit I'm like you after sitting on a plane for a few hours I am happy to walk from the plane to immigration.  Also another reason for not paying extra for an electric cart is that it will get me to the carousel to quick.  My suitcase still has to get taken off the plane and put on the carousel.  The main reason for me booking the fast track is that I don't have to queue at  immigration.

blue1878

When I booked the service I used my credit card to pay the 1200 baht

I've just been online to see how much I will get charged in English money and

it comes out at £28.02

Mognam

Used the Limousine service just recently on arrival.  It was great.  As I only travel with carry on luggage I was out of the airport within 10 minutes.  If you don't want to stand around I would recommend the service.

Inigo

I don't usually mind the wait at Immigration, especially since they did away with the 'pot luck' aspect of deciding which of the twenty or more queues to join by replacing them with two big queues. You often find some cute young eye candy playing with her telephone next door to you in the queue and it helps the time to fly by. Sometimes the girls' clothes are looking a bit wrinkled after the long journey but then you just imagine her underwear, cute tight little panties, probably with hearts on them or maybe a Hello Kitty logo, that have been that have been in place up her crack for maybe 16 or 20 hours. Knickers to savour. And before you know it the Immigration cop is calling you forward!

Barhop
8 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

Horses for courses...

Agree with Horses for courses as that is a convenient and effective way to live.  And Murphy's Law plays a part but a lot of that is to do with what other flights are arriving at that time and on my last trip was through in less than 15 minutes - had to wait for the case out of the carousel :D  So will never do the Limo.

Also take Nam's taxi for convenience rather than screw around with the buses.  So imho it's not simply a "cheap charlie" situation, it's playing the cards you are dealt...

yozz
20 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I've been travel to Thailand for many years now and I usually land at Don Maung and now Suvarnabhumi Airport early in the morning.  By that I mean between 7 and 8am.  And there is normally a queue at Immigration.  To be honest I'm not in a queue for to long BUT it does feel like a long time because I'm feeling tired.  So last year I booked to be fast tracked through immigration.  And it was great.  I got met at the gate as I was getting of the plane by a nice young lady.  She had a piece of paper with my name on it.  After introducing myself we walked to immigration and the Thai lady walked me to an immigration point where there was no queues. It was great getting through immigration very very quickly.  And I was the first person to get to the Carousel to wait for my luggage. Its great being the first or one of the first because I can pick where I want to stand and wait for my suitcase.

Last year I used BFS  but sadly they are not providing a Fast track service anymore

This is there website: https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/home/bfs-services/premium-airport-services/

So today I went online and used another company  called Bangkok Airport Service.  They charge 1200 baht to meet me at the gate where I get off the plane.  And there represenative will get me through immigration very quickly.  I could have paid more for n electric cart and a porter but I am happy to walk and carry my own stuff.  I just want to get through immigration very quickly

There website is:  https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php

1200 Baht is more than I paid last year but I'm happy to pay so that I can get through immigration quickly

I used this service for the first time on my trip last year, but i used the fasttrack plus their Limo service, it cost me 1050baht for the fast track arrival and 1500baht for the Limo to Pattaya, i found it to be a great service and will be using it again this year.....

tez4life
4 hours ago, blue1878 said:

When I booked the service I used my credit card to pay the 1200 baht

I've just been online to see how much I will get charged in English money and

it comes out at £28.02

Just under 42 baht to the pound that's a good exchange rate on a credit card 

blue1878
1 minute ago, tez4life said:

Just under 42 baht to the pound that's a good exchange rate on a credit card 

I'm happy with the price

blue1878
1 hour ago, yozz said:

I used this service for the first time on my trip last year, but i used the fasttrack plus their Limo service, it cost me 1050baht for the fast track arrival and 1500baht for the Limo to Pattaya, i found it to be a great service and will be using it again this year.....

Next time I might think about using the Limo service.  The only thing I've got against using the Limo service is that for my trip next month I am only paying 1100 baht to a Pattaya taxi service to meet me at the airport and take me to my hotel.

What are the Limo's like??

davidge
13 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Next time I might think about using the Limo service.  The only thing I've got against using the Limo service is that for my trip next month I am only paying 1100 baht to a Pattaya taxi service to meet me at the airport and take me to my hotel.

What are the Limo's like??

It was a normal Toyota sedan. Sorry, not very good at remembering models! Perfectly ok with a decent driver but nothing special. The fasttrack bit is cheaper if you book the car as well so it ended up not being too much more expensive than my normal taxi overall.

tez4life
12 minutes ago, davidge said:

It was a normal Toyota sedan. Sorry, not very good at remembering models! Perfectly ok with a decent driver but nothing special. The fasttrack bit is cheaper if you book the car as well so it ended up not being too much more expensive than my normal taxi overall.

So it's not a limo even tho on options it says limo for 2?

davidge
1 minute ago, tez4life said:

So it's not a limo even tho on options it says limo for 2?

Guess it depends how you define a ‘limo’ :D but, no, the cheapest car option is just a Toyota - it says Camry on the price list. You can get an SUV for 200 baht more, or a Mercedes for 1800 baht more :rolleyes:

tez4life

A limousine to me being British is the long stretched cars. But this is thailand I guess

blue1878
2 minutes ago, tez4life said:

A limousine to me being British is the long stretched cars. But this is thailand I guess

One year I might book Devils Den to pick me up at the airport.  Now that would be a great way to arrive in Pattaya

Sorry to go off subject  lol

Edited by blue1878

tez4life
1 minute ago, blue1878 said:

One year I might book Devils Den to pick me up at the airport.  Now that would be a great way to arrive in Pattaya

Sorry to go off subject  lol

I'd love to book the den bus but you seen how much it is pmsl. Rather wait another couple hours to empty my sack