Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
parrothead82

Adelphi Pattaya Hotel

parrothead82

I have booked the Adelphi Hotel starting 21 Jan through 5 Feb.  Cost is right at 2000BHT per night for a Premier Double room.  I would like some feedback on the hotel from recent guest please.  I also understand that there is construction in that area.  Is there a specific area of the hotel that I should request to limit the noise.?  Thanks for all the help!

toonboy

I stopped on the front of the hotel, no noise from the construction.  Send them an email requesting a room away from construction, as I did; they were accommodating.

I love the location of this hotel.

My stay, 19 nights, was superb, though the breakfast definitely lacks variety!

vimto66

Stayed there but not recently, about 16 months ago to be precise.I couldnt find real fault with the hotel itself although its a fair walk to beach road, as above poster says breakfast wasnt anything special, i only had it about 2-3 times in three weeks .All other aspects of the hotel are great, nice rooms (well, mine was) nice pool area, and well located for Buakhao and LK Metro with its access to baht buses and motorbike taxis, i`d say there again but i do like to try other places!

Edited by vimto66

Joethescot

Yeah very decent hotel I stayed 2 years ago and didn’t have any complaints. Get a room with a balcony I didn’t and it was a huge mistake. Now I won’t stay anyplace without one. Guy on front door in the evenings is good fun and a laugh used to chat with him for a minute or two. Reception are professional and respectful to any lady I brought back. I found the pool a good size and always got a lounger. The deep end is proper dead as I found out when I jumped in. Location is pretty good in my eyes.

I prefer the D Hotel as rooms are bigger and location suites my needs more,however would stay at Adelphia again.

RomeQ86

Stayed there in September. There was construction but the noise was minimal.

Would recommend even there is construction at the moment,