Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Bernie Num Nums

Hoi An - A Quickie

Bernie Num Nums

Was recently on a family trip to HCMC and Hoi An. I had read that there was just about zero chance of mongering in Hoi An and since I was with other Family members I didn't think I'd get the chance. But after spending a few days at the beach at Hoi An and seeing those delightful Viet bodies I knew I had to get me some Vietnamese pussy.

I jumped in a cab in the old town and asked the cab driver where I can get a girl, for boom-boom. He says he knows a place and took me out of town about 10 minutes away.

He offered to wait (no charge - just wanted the return fare). This place was weird - just a big MASSAGE sign out front. I went in and it was sort of like a large shed with apartments built along the wall of one side. In the middle of the shed was a single table with 5 or 6 ladies sitting around it. When i walked in an older man (maybe 60 or so) asked me "girl, Boom Boom?".

I said yes, but how much? 2$ Million Dong. I said no way and he immediately came back with OK, $1M Dong. With that agreed he yelled something at the top of his lungs and after a few minutes a girl wandered out from somewhere way past the girls sitting at the table.

We went over to one of the apartments along the side wall and went in. In the room was a large massage table/bed against the wall and a shower compartment with toilet. Already made for fucking or massage. She did not speak English but motioned me to have a shower, I invited her in too but she just walked out. 

She came back with a box of tricks, massage oil, condoms, KY etc.

I had showered and was naked and invited her to take off her clothes, which she duly did revealing and beautiful set of b cup breasts and a slightly hairy pussy. I love how Viet pussy hair is dead straight - very dainty. Her body wias perfect with a lovely cute ass. I had her sit on the bed and open her legs wide so I could see all she had to offer. She got what I was about and spread her pussy lips open with her fingers to give me a better view. And what a glorious view it was.

I then invited her to suck my dick, so she went for a condom. Considering my travel companions this time I really didn't mind this so I let her put one on me. She had all sorts of trouble because it was a small Asian one, not that I am that big or anything. I helped her with it and then she duly started a gentle but enthusiast blow job. I had her lay on her side on the massage table and suck me whilst I was standing so I could get a good view. I was playing with her pussy and she joined in with her fingers too. The sight of her enjoying herself whilst sucking me had me almost let go there.

To change things up I got her to move into the shower area and motioned I would like to see her pee. At first this made her made he wide-eyed with disbelief but soon she got the gist of what I wanted so see. She turned the shower on put one leg up one the toilet seat. Then she spread her pussy lips wide open and let go peeing everywhere including on me and my junk. We then showered off and went back to the bed. She sat on the bed and I got her to lean back and spread her legs wide again so I could see her pussy and asshole. I grabbed her KY and lubed up that beautiful hole. I tested the waters and also slipped a finger up her ass. She grabbed my forearm and said no, no, no gently so I guess anal was off the menu. But I did manage to get two fingers inside her cunt which she seemed to quite enjoy.

I then drew her to the bedside and entered her tight twat as I was still standing. I fucked her like that for about 4-5 minutes but started to get a bit soft after a while (something to do with my age I think). I then had her start to finger herself and wanked myself off to completion whilst I gently just inserted a finger to the first joint in her puckered anus. I don't think she really enjoyed this but realised it was a way to an end.

I showered (she didn't) and went on my way. The cab driver had a wry smile and I I think he was a bit envious. 

Anyways, you can get poontang in Hoi An, just ask a cab driver! 

X marks the spot

image.thumb.png.ab80dd57d114866d16787b25e287ad07.png

40 nil

Well done,good to know 

seek and you shall find

some of those Viet girls are stunning 

Scuba+

Age of girls would add to the story. I never ever ever want a covered blowjob

jaynewcastle

Getting in a taxi to an unknown location doesn't seem a good idea at all to me

Kandinski
16 minutes ago, jaynewcastle said:

Lifes is an adventure, dare it -  (or you won't get any pussy)

Bernie Num Nums
8 hours ago, Kandinski said:

Lifes is an adventure, dare it -  (or you won't get any pussy)

True, but it was about 2:00 in the afternoon and google maps gave me an idea where I was. It was a densely populated area so it's not like he dropped me in the middle of nowhere. Also having the cab driver wait added a little bit of security. But your right, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I reckon the girl was 20-24 but it is hard to tell. Her boobs were epic, so soft to touch as was her ass cheeks and pussy. She was very very pretty with long hair. As I said I put up with the covered BJ because of my travel companions. I don't think BBBJ is very common in VN anyway.

Would I go back? In a heartbeat! 

ex-pat
10 hours ago, jaynewcastle said:

I don't know about VN but in the P.I. your chances are maybe 50-50 at best of coming back unscathed. Also doing so in a country where you cannot speak the language at all adds considerably to the risk. 

dnaliaht

Thanks for the report. Last time I was in Hoi An there were a few massage places, usually only one to two girls, but that's the extent of any mongering I saw there. Good to know something else is available. 

Bernie Num Nums
I don't know about VN but in the P.I. your chances are maybe 50-50 at best of coming back unscathed. Also doing so in a country where you cannot speak the language at all adds considerably to the risk. 
That why I'd never go to P.I.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

CyberPro
2 hours ago, Bernie Num Nums said:

:Clap9:

Comparing VN to PI on this and many other issues is like comparing apples and oranges.

Something went badly wrong in PI a long time ago (being conquered by foreign powers?) and they have yet to recover, likely never will. Unfortunate for them and potentially to foreigners who may find themselves at risk while there. I work with the lil dears (ie from PI, luckily not working with them IN PI), and know them well...far TOO well. Some are upstanding people, others... :unsure:

Your mileage may vary. Good luck with that. ;)

The Vietnamese, by contrast have bloodied the nose of more than one 1st world power trying to assert influence on them. The resulting culture is far different for that reason alone.

Edited by CyberPro

Hamchang

Love viet pussy. 

Love the sleaze factor of back street local knocking shops. 

Love getting onto a random motocy or taxi and being taken off to the middle of nowhere to find pussy. 

How I am not dead I have no idea, but never come unstuck yet. 

bfinkay

Little or no chance of getting done in VN it's safer here then any of its neighbours. Anyone that feels unsafe in VN doesnt really know the land that well.

Bernie Num Nums
12 hours ago, bfinkay said:
20 hours ago, Bernie Num Nums said:

Little or no chance of getting done in VN it's safer here then any of its neighbours. Anyone that feels unsafe in VN doesnt really know the land that well.

Gotta say I felt much more at ease in VN than I ever do in Thailand. Maybe the commo government keep them all in check!

16 hours ago, Hamchang said:

Love viet pussy. 
Love the sleaze factor of back street local knocking shops. 
Love getting onto a random motocy or taxi and being taken off to the middle of nowhere to find pussy. 
How I am not dead I have no idea, but never come unstuck yet. 

I now am an absolute convert to Viet pussy (and any other hole).
I love the sleaze factor myself although this place is on a major thoroughfare and has a HUGE sign "MASSAGE" out the front. I had a bit of intel from a few websites and this place is quite well known.