Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Verde88

Infidels using Tinder, thaifriendly, thaicupid etc

farcanal

Just get a second phone...then fill ya boots.

I have a phone I only use in Thailand with a Thai sim. Keep it off and hidden when back home.

I can still use Line at home if I want using wifi.

Franko2018
On 07/12/2018 at 04:54, Verde88 said:

Im so sorry about this :D didnt mean anything bad when using it :D

We know what you meant to say, guys who are not being faithful and are committing infidelity. But in the context used it would mean that you were addressing religious objectors that are infidels to a belief.

Regarding Tinder, you don't need a face book acount. I use an email verification. Don't need to have a photo of your face to be active. And it is location specific, so you can limit your search to as many miles distance you want. I usualy set within 10 miles and up to 30 years of age. You can set notifications off when not using or delete the app. In Thailand many Lady boys use it so be sure you ask if in doubt.

I have had good luck with it while traveling and hope you do as well.

overseasplease

Fake FB, email, and so on, but however you do it, just do it. My last 3 trips were about 90% Tinder. Literally just sitting in the hotel and dreaming up sick shit I wanted to do. Swipe right on everything that walks and let them know what you want. Some P4P, some not, most down for whatever.

Also used TF and WeChat.

Happy hunting.

Ken123tony

Just to let you know you don't need to have a Facebook account anymore to set up a tinder profile. You can set one up with a phone number and add pictures from you phone gallery.

My advice would be to set this up when you land as tinder is all about location and if you delete before you leave there is no chance you will get caught. 

Best of luck with your trip 

jw112

I found Tinder to be great for picking up FL's.  Next trip I'm going to use it more.  For me I think it maybe the way to go.  I like the idea of hanging out at my hotel and getting my p4p delivered :)

wild bill hickup
On 05/12/2018 at 03:22, Verde88 said:

For the infidels out there.

Wondering how you use tinder etc while travelig to Pattaya. Do you make a New facebook profile? What do you do to keep it a secret from your other calf, so she wont know anything? 

Am afraid if i download tinder, she will find out somehow. I know she dont use it, but im afraid some of her friends will see me on there. What is your secret not to get caught?

I know it wrong being unfaitful, but thats my decision. Anyway this is not the place for judgement

Infidels ?? too many muzzies where you come from !!

Dazza118
41 minutes ago, wild bill hickup said:

Infidels ?? too many muzzies where you come from !!

Infidel just means unfaithful fella. :D

wild bill hickup
3 minutes ago, Dazza118 said:

It means A person hostile to another persons religion, cant load the link , google is your "friend" :Think1:

LeoTex
10 hours ago, Dazza118 said:

1. a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
  2. a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.

So pretty much the OP is saying that to all the board members or singling out that group to pose the question.

LeoTex

Autoroam

I would never share my permanent mobile no with a free dating app as you never know what theyre gonna do with it.

If at all I must use an app in Thailand I'd register with a Thai no.