Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Harry Brown

December 2019

deano4598
54 minutes ago, Davo231 said:

What about us poor aussies at 23 cents

Where are you getting 23 Davo? it is about 21.5 now in Patts

Davo231
20 minutes ago, deano4598 said:

20 minutes ago, deano4598 said:

Shit

that was Xmas. 

blue1878
1 hour ago, Davo231 said:

What about us poor aussies at 23 cents

Sorry Australia

The exchange is bad for a lot of people no matter where they are from

Lets hope the exchange rate gets better sooner rather than later

Davo231

21.5 cents is the lowest I have seen

Harry Brown
Just now, Davo231 said:

21.5 cents is the lowest I have seen

Me too.

Davo231
Posted (edited)

Where you staying mate

might be good to catch up

Harry brown

Edited by Davo231

Bennieboy1982
On 03/06/2019 at 17:43, blue1878 said:

All us British guys are thinking the same :WhoSaw1:

Yea let’s see what happens with brexit :Crappy:

midge
On 12/02/2019 at 19:44, jocky king said:

Will be flying out after 27 th December due to my nephews wedding ,on 27 th December . I might stay for 6 months . I am not buying ticket now , will buy sometime after September like I bought last year for €370 . Plus I don’t know why they buy ticket too early , you never know what is around the corner during the year  .. 555 

Hi jocky i arrive at 4-11-19  and go back at the 8-3-20. Hope we can meet for some colds.Cheers mate.

jocky king
1 minute ago, midge said:

Hi jocky i arrive at 4-11-19  and go back at the 8-3-20. Hope we can meet for some colds.Cheers mate.

Oh yeah definitely, will PM you to arrange our meet . December is a long way to go , sigh ... :rolleyes:

midge
Just now, jocky king said:

Oh yeah definitely, will PM you to arrange our meet . December is a long way to go , sigh ... :rolleyes:

That's right.555.But never too early to make a deal.555.Cheers mate.Will pleased to meet you the first time.

blue1878

At the moment only 12 people have posted that they will be in town in December BUT it is only June.  By the time December comes around a lot of guys will have posted there dates.

First Spreadsheet shows who will be in town in December alphabetically

December Roll Call 1.pdf

The 2nd Spreadsheet shows when you guys arrive in date order.  This allows guys to see who arrives on the same day and may want to share a taxi to Pattaya.  Or maybe want to meet up in departing or transit airport for a beer and a chat

December Roll Call 2.pdf

Both sheets have columns for Airlines your flying with.  Hotel that your staying at.   And a new column showing how you will be getting from the airport to Pattaya.

If you don't feel comfortable giving this information then it's OK not to.  Some guys might be happy to give this info out and will find it useful

midge
13 hours ago, blue1878 said:

At the moment only 12 people have posted that they will be in town in December BUT it is only June.  By the time December comes around a lot of guys will have posted there dates.

First Spreadsheet shows who will be in town in December alphabetically

December Roll Call 1.pdf 47.18 kB · 1 download

The 2nd Spreadsheet shows when you guys arrive in date order.  This allows guys to see who arrives on the same day and may want to share a taxi to Pattaya.  Or maybe want to meet up in departing or transit airport for a beer and a chat

December Roll Call 2.pdf 47.19 kB · 2 downloads

Both sheets have columns for Airlines your flying with.  Hotel that your staying at.   And a new column showing how you will be getting from the airport to Pattaya.

If you don't feel comfortable giving this information then it's OK not to.  Some guys might be happy to give this info out and will find it useful

I fly with Emirates arrive at 12:05 noon and stay at Canterbury Tales in soi Chayapoon.

midge
Just now, midge said:

I fly with Emirates arrive at 12:05 noon and stay at Canterbury Tales in soi Chayapoon.

Mr Kes Taxi.

Candy77

Another short 5 day trip from 4th to 8th December. Staying at VT6

Bennieboy1982

I’ll be in Pattaya 02 to 09 and staying in a Airbnb and will be coming from Phuket.  

tez4life

December looking quiet so far this year.

blue1878
52 minutes ago, tez4life said:

December looking quiet so far this year.

It is looking quite but hopefully as we start getting closer more and more guys/gals will add there names to the Roll Call.  I just hope the exchange rate doesn't have to much of an effect on peak time

tez4life
16 hours ago, blue1878 said:

It is looking quite but hopefully as we start getting closer more and more guys/gals will add there names to the Roll Call.  I just hope the exchange rate doesn't have to much of an effect on peak time

Last December was dead upto to when I left on the 23rd and the exchange rate is at an all time low so I'm guessing it'll be worse this year. Ppl just aren't going it's getting too expensive in relation to it. No surprise really. 

blue1878
2 minutes ago, tez4life said:

Last December was dead upto to when I left on the 23rd and the exchange rate is at an all time low so I'm guessing it'll be worse this year. Ppl just aren't going it's getting too expensive in relation to it. No surprise really. 

Last December I arrived early and stayed until the 3rd January.  Even though tourist numbers were down I still had a great time