Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

chris5566

What are the higher end pattaya clubs and other establishments

chris5566

If for the sake of argument you had £10k for 2 weeks spending money not including hotel and flight. where would you go at night. Basically i am curious what the highend in pattaya looks like. not nescearly where the mega rich go, But if you was planning to live it up what clubs and other venues are available

NorCalKid

There isn't really anything high end in Pattaya.  Not like Bangkok anyway.

Luv2Phuket
8 minutes ago, NorCalKid said:

There isn't really anything high end in Pattaya.  Not like Bangkok anyway.

I agree

I guess the closest places would be the Walking Street gogos for which many BMs bemoan the BF and the amounts sought by the girls - maybe PalaceSapphire?  Where else?

taylor1975

First of all, throw away the pool shorts, singlet and flip flops.

Go shopping and make yourself look presentable.

keepitfun

Private cruiser and a bunch of Sapphire girls for the week

chris5566
12 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

First of all, throw away the pool shorts, singlet and flip flops.

Go shopping and make yourself look presentable.

I never where these things, why even mention it. So its best to look to bangkok then. Where do you recommended in bangkok or what areas to look at 

rope-a-dope
13 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

I never where these things, why even mention it. So its best to look to bangkok then. Where do you recommended in bangkok or what areas to look at 

So do you actually have 10k to splurge? Personally i'd just hit the usual scenes...only bigga..not much else you can do in patts as norcalkid said, there is no real high end in patts..just degrees of debauchery.

Mr_wimpy

That’s 30k baht per night according to my trusty calculator. 

Havana19

I happened to just read an article that pointed a few places out. For p4p you can go to gentlemen clubs in bkk that have university girls. You will be expected to order a bottle for you and the girls and a Johnnie black will cost 4500. then the girls will sit and you can come to some arrangement. Sherbet exclusive club in Bangkok was the name of the gentlemen's club mentioned. 

Depending on your age you could try clubs in RCA in Bangkok that normal Thai girls go to, or around the thong lor area. 

Ive been in your position as im sure many 2 week millionaires have and my advice is to try a bit of everything. My experience is that there is very little increase in good nights beyond a certain amount of money spent and the thais are so good at sucking you in to spending more.

I would say go with the flow, have the cash tucked away in your pocket if you need it, but theres no real need to go mental. Get yourself a nice spacious room to enjoy and if you happen to meet a nice girl then she will also be impressed. 

George1234
56 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

Not sure what your mean by high-end. You could walk into Baccara Bkk or Levels Bkk and spend serious money, but I wouldn't call them high-end. High-end would be Bkk only and would include places like Bamboo (at the Oriental) or Q@A Bar (Asok).

From your original post you mention high-end clubs (maybe bars), so that immediately rules out Pattaya. You will be looking at Bkk rooftop bars, the aforementioned bars and clubs patronised by the younger voguish Bkk set (Demo, Ce La Vi et al). To be honest, Thailand doesn’t do any of this particularly well

If you are mainly looking for girls, with that sort of money you could just stay in Pattaya, barfine a few girls from Palace, Baccara, Panda, Happy and then go to some of the not so high-end bars/‘clubs’. You could then take them all back to the Hilton suite.

Havana19
11 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

Fuck me, confused...

30k bht per day man Vs experienced man that’s probably never been

I have been, and spent 100k+ on some stupid nights. I went to exclusive members only clubs in Thong Lor that had Thai teenagers in Lamborginis outside as well, and the regular high end places but its a bs scene where just being a foreigner actually makes the Thai high-so's look down on you. And as for the gentlemen club who knows where ive been, too many tuk tuk driver say 'I take you somewhere very good girl, university girl' when im drunk. Ended up in high end places in suttisan, and other complexes but yeah, I always was most comfortable in morning night bar on Soi nana with a Heineken looking up at the view of the jw Marriott  with a walk to Bangkok live on Soi 7/1 later on and then wherever the night goes.

wickedd

With 10k I would just BF from WS gogos and eat in the Hilton. I'm sure there is more expensive & higher quality scene in BKK tho...

LeoTex
37 minutes ago, wickedd said:

With 10k I would just BF from WS gogos and eat in the Hilton. I'm sure there is more expensive & higher quality scene in BKK tho...

So getting a girl from the Coconut Bar and taking her to Kiss Restaurant isn't going in the books as a 'high end outing'.

However it can be a very fun night on the cheap.

LeoTex

dirkdeee

Not sure the official name but something like Silk/Climax Resort in north Pattaya.  The girls on the whole are a cut above average and mostly Asian cliente.(we were a farang group, no issues)  There's tables set around a pool area in which the girls do a bunch of modeling and strutting around.  They're available and prices are high but can't recall exactly.  Bottled beer at that time was reasonable at around 150 baht.

dawg73

If I had that kind of money to throw around, I might check out the Russian clubs in Walking Street.

Another possibility that comes to mind is to hire a boat and/or villa along with a DJ and a bunch of hotties to go with it.

taylor1975

I'd go to swensons and buy one of those big frozen cakes :)

baddog666

I think it has been well established that money isn't the key to a good time. 

You can get just as drunk in a beer bar , as you can in a go go .

You can have just as much fun with 5 girls from Beach Road as you can from Insomnia.

You can have just as much fun in a T shirt and shorts as you can in a silk shirt and skinny jeans .... probably more fun.

Take your time and find the girls/companions that you have some chemistry with.  Stay in a nice hotel or condo . 

vimto66
1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

I'd go to swensons and buy one of those big frozen cakes :)

Hey just think taylor1975, not only that, you could buy some original `nike flyknit` trainers instead of mikes mall specials!:laugh:

chris5566
2 hours ago, dawg73 said:

If I had that kind of money to throw around, I might check out the Russian clubs in Walking Street.

Another possibility that comes to mind is to hire a boat and/or villa along with a DJ and a bunch of hotties to go with it.

I like Asian women tho last time I had 2 Russians and was not that big a deal. did enjoy the group from Kinnaree I had last time.

Some people have asked if i can afford it. I should have worded it better I mostly want to know if you want to go all out and spend 30k baht in a night and live it up where would you go we are on holiday after all, and i could if shorten my trip from a month to two weeks quite easily 

vimto66
4 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

I like Asian women tho last time I had 2 Russians and was not that big a deal. did enjoy the group from Kinnaree I had last time.

Some people have asked if i can afford it. I should have worded it better I mostly want to know if you want to go all out and spend 30k baht in a night and live it up where would you go we are on holiday after all, and i could if shorten my trip from a month to two weeks quite easily 

If i had 30k to spend and had to spend it in one night....then i`d go to the best gogo`s and have a splurge, then BF who i considered the nicest looking (after talking to her a bit of course).

Autoroam

A fool and his money are soon parted.

10K won't get you anything 'high class' just the illusion of it.

But 10K will go a long way....I would stick to the same places...GCs, soi 6, discos.

Use the dosh to show the gals a good time....better returns as they'll want to roll with you.

baddog666
2 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

I have seen some posts on here of pics of huge bar tabs and of course stories of " high rollers " who drop a lot of money .... I am no Cheap Charlie , but I consider myself  " a responsible spender " 555555

I'm curious how they feel the next day ,  even those who may be able to easily afford dropping 20-30K Baht in a night must feel like fools . 

Years back when I lived in Miami, it wasn't strange to see guys drinking numerous bottles of champagne ( Dom and Perrier Jouet ) in strip clubs with the dancers. In most cases this was " free money " to them since i'm sure they were in the soft drink business ( figure it out ) 555555

taylor1975
1 hour ago, vimto66 said:

Hey just think taylor1975, not only that, you could buy some original `nike flyknit` trainers instead of mikes mall specials!:laugh:

Made in the same factory ...just purchased from a different store :P

They have the vibromax range now. I got a pair for the gym. £170 in the shops - crazy what the kids (or mum & dad) are willing to pay.

tangotango

Would love more info on high end bkk - thonglor etc

duffMaster
Posted (edited)

Just walk into a gogo show them the money and they quote you 10 k ST ...you are your money will soon be parted.

Edited by duffMaster