Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

chris5566

What are the higher end pattaya clubs and other establishments

tenpro
6 minutes ago, NorCalKid said:

Just googled PIMP, not terribly expensive. 

MEMBER VALUE PACKAGES:
- Open 10,000 Baht Get 4 Bottles of Black with free mixers valid 4 months.
- Open 20,000 Baht Get 9 Bottles of Black Label with free mixers valid 12 months.

http://www.bangkok-infoguide.com/place.php?id=293

Prices are slightly higher nowadays (10k/3 bottles; 20k/6 bottles)

Evil Penevil
6 hours ago, Mishkin said:

I haven't even heard of places like sherbet or Monte Carlo.
I have a high budget trip planned this year, so now I have to look into these places. :)

@Mishkin Keep in mind it's going to cost you a hell of a lot of money just to walk through the door in these places and there is no guarantee you'll even get a kiss on the cheek from the girls.  You can have a tremendous time with go go girls or at the Devil's Den for that sort of money.

The record session at the Eden Club involved 21 ladies, but that was more than 10 years ago and it may have already been broken.  Or you could try.    :Grin_Jump1:

5 hours ago, petehoax said:

from my limited experience: it's also much more a place to go with a group and not alone, do you agree? just something to keep in mind @Mishkin

Yes, you are definitely better off in a group if you're not already known  to the girls or management. The girls aren't much impressed by a farang who walks in on his own.

This a (I don't know what) that makes bookings at The Pimp.  You go as their guest, so you don't pay a membership fee. I am NOT recommending them.  I have NO IDEA if they are any good or even if they are legit.  I just saw the site when searching for The Pimp.

The site: https://mojosonsevents.com/bangkok-nightlife/gentlemen-club/

image.thumb.png.67b3aab31d306a633062cba308490e51.png

Use caution if you decide to contact them.  But if they are legit, it could be of some help to you.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

Mishkin

Very helpful, thanks. Looks like those clubs are good for 'business meetings'.
Since I am on my own I will stick to agogos.
You helped me save a lot of money!

chunkyvader53
22 hours ago, Mishkin said:

Very helpful, thanks. Looks like those clubs are good for 'business meetings'.
Since I am on my own I will stick to agogos.
You helped me save a lot of money!

Glad you now have a better understanding of what they are and what they are not now.

Who will help me save that money though:D:D??