Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | ThaiMatch.com 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

The Pattaya News

Pattaya ranked fourth healthiest city in the entire world by UK website

The Pattaya News

The study, carried out by UK travel site TravelSupermarket, saw Chiang Mai ranked in second place and Pattaya ranked fourth out of 100 other cities around the world. Paris was in first place, while Barcelona came in third. The study ranked each city based on the number of parks, gyms, spas, yoga and pilates studios, […]

The post Pattaya ranked fourth healthiest city in the entire world by UK website appeared first on The Pattaya News.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

LuvAsianAss

Can just imagine them compiling the data for that using Google maps. Honey massage, yep there’s another spa, Happy Finish Spa, gosh there’s lots isn’t there? They must be so healthy in Pattaya! 

Kandinski

Simply love statistics AKA  the art of making meaningless numbers meaningful

PR1977

In fairness I always feel great when I'm in Pattaya!

rope-a-dope

I don't recall seeing any green spaces for people in pattaya at all, maybe one or two fenced off overgrown abandoned building sites, and and it doesn't particularly score well on any other criteria so as comical as luvasianass comment is, it is actually based purely on the ubiquity of  "massage joints", and the stunning beach perhaps as well.

jed§

It looks like very lazy 'research' here's some FACTS

The average cost per night to stay in a city and the hours of sunlight were also used to create the rankings. Not surprising then that the cost will bring 2 Thai cities near the top but why is this a measure of healthiness? Here's an extract from the Pattaya News:-

"Pattaya, which scored 47.66 overall, was found to have 56 spas, 9 gyms, 6 parks or green spaces, and 145 vegan option restaurants. The study found the average cost of a one night stay in Pattaya to be £31, approx 1264 THB."

As has been said, 'Spas' - yeah, right!

According to Travel Supermarket, where Athens is ranked in 50th place it only has 4 gyms and fitness centres, Pattaya has 9.

According to the 'Greek Yellow Pages' Athens has 20 gyms and that's only on the first page. I couldn't be bothered counting the rest on the other 9 pages.

bbbz

never heard of travel supermarket

maybe a subsidiary of walmart and tesco lotus or possibly beeyes news artickle grocery store

likeaking

Pattaya is heathy as long as you don't drink the water, swim at the beach or breathe the air. I don't like air I can see.

Kim Jong Il

^^^^^^^

and as long as you don't ride a motorbike or try to cross 2nd road.

tt2008

Like most of these so called surveys - utter bollox

Maybe some tea money was paid to push Thai cities up the rankings!!

Decrue
On 10/01/2019 at 05:56, bbbz said:

never heard of travel supermarket

maybe a subsidiary of walmart and tesco lotus or possibly beeyes news artickle grocery store

It's a price comparison site

bangna

There's lies, damn lies and utter b*ll*cks  :D

wtboatr

I do a lot of walking when in Pattaya. I walk several miles a day from bar to bar.

I also get a decent amount of cardio vascular exercise in the evenings.

I have to agree that, overall, Pattaya is good for my health.