Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

kokotinar

Advice

kokotinar

Sory for my English, im not native  speaker. First of all , finally i am able to visit Pattaya for a 4 weeks. been following here for a months  Few questions :

1) Recommended double bedroom accomondation ?  ( can be 2x single rooms too ) - up to the 200€ / night

2 ) High end Gogos / places  to visit for 10/10 /9/10 girls ? Baht doesnt matter here.

Is it possible to get  GoGo stunners at ibar ( i like partying ) ?  Im at late 20st now, very fit

Thanks !

robert
24 minutes ago, kokotinar said:

, SaphireSory for my English, im not native  speaker. First of all , finally i am able to visit Pattaya for a 4 weeks. been following here for a months  Few questions :

1) Recommended double bedroom accomondation ?  ( can be 2x single rooms too ) - up to the 200€ / night

2 ) High end Gogos / places  to visit for 10/10 /9/10 girls ? Baht doesnt matter here.

Is it possible to get  GoGo stunners at ibar ( i like partying ) ?  Im at late 20st now, very fit

Thanks

Whats Up/Imagine, Sapphire and Palace are the gogo,s

kash buc

If money isn't a problem, then it's probably better to barfine your GoGo stunner in the the GoGo.       Then  bring her to I-Bar for the party.  Plenty of twenty something fit guys in Pattaya and they all tend to hang out in places like I-Bar chasing the same girls

If coming with a friend, probably better to go with separate rooms. Double bedrooms aren't that easy to find. Maybe find adjoining rooms with a commom door

talung66
38 minutes ago, kokotinar said:

Vt6/  try for Sharky's pimp pad if it still going as i can't get the link right  so maybe it not going any more maybe another bm can help.

and the links here are not working anymore as well for it but there are others for VT6.

or try airbnb and use filters should get a villa for that.

duffMaster

No 9 or 10’s working In a gogo in pattaya but there are plenty of 8’s and they probably look better than you would score at home anyway. You have to look elsewhere for the real top of the line prostitutes and follow the money to BKK, where the high end places are. 

For hotel Check our Agoda and book a suite in the area you like to stay in.  I like Central Pattya myself, plenty of hotels and you shouldn’t have a problem finding what you like as money is not an issue. 

LOTTELLEE WINNA

For a classy  hotel with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, big lounge and kitchen suite, I would recommend Amari Nova Suites. Around 4,000 - 5,000 thb pn.

DE1B6CB6-80BA-473A-8733-03F1BE48C71D.jpeg

7411F152-2438-4055-A90D-4F98A14E9153.jpeg

7190E8A2-392C-4ACF-BE56-3B5DFFA9DDEC.jpeg

E43C6B3E-61A9-4CD7-B917-311D2DE77A13.jpeg

9744CF42-DFBA-4786-A9D7-7FF3DAD6F9FC.jpeg

3BDB20BF-FB60-44BE-BD62-BE40A4B3355D.jpeg

rickyroo
2 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

For a classy  hotel with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, big lounge and kitchen suite, I would recommend Amari Nova Suites. Around 4,000 - 5,000 thb pn.

DE1B6CB6-80BA-473A-8733-03F1BE48C71D.jpeg

7411F152-2438-4055-A90D-4F98A14E9153.jpeg

7190E8A2-392C-4ACF-BE56-3B5DFFA9DDEC.jpeg

9744CF42-DFBA-4786-A9D7-7FF3DAD6F9FC.jpeg

3BDB20BF-FB60-44BE-BD62-BE40A4B3355D.jpeg

Looks great

XOL123

if money is not a problem then why travel all the way to SEA when you can have top of the line elsewhere, patts is a wholesale market for the mere commoner :-P

petehoax
33 minutes ago, WoWuk said:

You're nearly 21 stone and fit ??

not sure if you're kidding or not, but i am quite sure that he's trying to say that he is in his late 20's . and not that he weighs 20 stone. 

Edited by petehoax

welshbrah

Sapphire, Sensations, Bacarra and Palace get my vote for the gogos.

Northern
1 hour ago, WoWuk said:

You're nearly 21 stone and fit ??

Did you read the part that said non native English speaker?

That should in most cases rule out both stone and pounds as weight measurements, we are not all Brits or Yanks you know.

Edited by Northern

Northern
5 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

I see that you beat me to it, that was going to be my suggestion as well at that price point.

Just a word of warning when it comes to the location, unless things have change since I stayed there last is no baht bus routes on the road outside, nearest is Second Road or Central. And the road grid in that area is not straight at all, so distances end up being longer than what it looks like on the map.

5 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

376472861_NovaPool.thumb.JPG.40e00cd07aa70164e73acd2e3175f360.JPG

And while the pool is nice the girls complained it was a bit cold in the mornings.

Edited by Northern

rickyroo

Why didn't you use the pool at the girl's accommodation?

Northern
3 minutes ago, WoWuk said:

Think you need replace "" non native English speaker""   ------->  ""troll"".

Analyse the text.

?

Sorry you lost me. Could you explain what you mean?

Edited by Northern

Mortum Rex
16 hours ago, XOL123 said:

if money is not a problem then why travel all the way to SEA when you can have top of the line elsewhere, patts is a wholesale market for the mere commoner :-P

It's the vibes. I've been to a few places and they all have their own flavour and unique signature. Pattaya is the heart and soul of SEA for me and despite all it's flaws it has it's own way of tickling my senses. Warts and all. Love it. 

renovator

Strange,where the op go? One post