Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Billyboy294

Gogo bar in Soi Post Office.

Billyboy294

A girl i know who used to work in Windmill tells me she is going to start work in a gogo in Soi 13/2, She said from 3.00pm to 11.00pm.

I did not understand when she tried to tell me the name. It sounded like "Fahid". Anyone know the name or anything about it.

When i was in the army i spent some time at a place called Fahid at the Suez Canal, Egypt. I hope it is not an Arab bar.

Edited by Billyboy294

snowy34

could be Miami agogo if its still there

praf974

Far East Rock has opened up again different building same street .. Fahid ..haha Far Eid .. Far Eat .. Far East .. Far East Rock

tallguy
11 minutes ago, praf974 said:

Far East Rock has opened up again different building same street .. Fahid ..haha Far Eid .. Far Eat .. Far East .. Far East Rock

Far East would be my guess as well. Now near 2nd road opposite Miami.

Billyboy294

Far East sounds like it. Thanks for replies.

I did know the Far East Rock and i asked her if it was near the Beach Road and she said "No",   nearer 2nd Road so i dismissed that one. Although i never connected Far East with Fahid;  silly me.

enterprise

Far Eas Rock girls work 3 to 11. wasn.t to bad when i went in before Chistmas. It relocated to second road end, a few ex WS girls in there. Obviously the girls are not the same as the high end WS girls, but worth an afternoon visit.  

Nefermaat

Far east rock is one of my top 3 afternoon places. Probably the only go go bar where the dj plays your favourite songs and tips and LDs are not expected.

robert
1 minute ago, Nefermaat said:

Far east rock is one of my top 3 afternoon places. Probably the only go go bar where the dj plays your favourite songs and tips and LDs are not expected.

What are the other 2

PR1977

Was in Far East over Xmas and NY a few times; good music, cheap draft beer and nice and relaxed. Girls actually dance on stage too as opposed to the old Issan Shuffle.

Nefermaat
7 minutes ago, robert said:

What are the other 2

TQ and Soi 6 area :)

robert
3 minutes ago, Nefermaat said:

TQ and Soi 6 area :)

Agree with Soi 6 area, TQ has never done anything for me except in 2007 had a twosome on site

talung66
34 minutes ago, Nefermaat said:

Maybe back in 2000 when hot and cold was where Miami .would think of soi to soi post office now days.

spider0064
1 hour ago, enterprise said:

Far Eas Rock girls work 3 to 11. wasn.t to bad when i went in before Chistmas. It relocated to second road end, a few ex WS girls in there. Obviously the girls are not the same as the high end WS girls, but worth an afternoon visit.  

1 hour ago, Nefermaat said:

Walked the Soi many times but never visited any of the go go's , based on you're comments I think I'll have a look one afternoon, may be I'm missing out on some afternoon fun.

kabal2018

13/1 So Nice or Big Hugs - have older round dancers who are extremely hands on - be prepared to be exposed and to be asked for many LD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarpon
2 hours ago, enterprise said:

Do they still play rock'n'roll as they used to?

enterprise
3 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

Not 100% but pretty sure they play rock music with videos,  

Girls are not like the high end WS gogos but thought they were ok and friendly,  Better than i've seen in some of the others down there.  

Nefermaat
28 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

During all my visits 100% rock songs.

neilri2001

I always go to Soi Post office several times each trip. Although not a patch on what it used to be it still seems more like the "real " Pattaya to me although in reality the reason Pattaya still thrives is that however much it changes and evolves it still manages to cater for a diverse range of nationalities, backgrounds and income groups. I tend to visit mid evening when the number of customers can often  be counted on one hand but if you spend a few baht you can still usually have a good although not necessarily a cheap time. I often spend as much in a soi post office establishment than i would on Walking Street. Whilst you're on the street a good time can also usually be had in Kittens for a relatively modest outlay

udontony

When Far East was down near the Beach Road one of the girls dancing there fell for me big time, she was drunk and literally fell off the stage!  If I had not caugfhtr her on the way down she would probably been hurt quite bad.  Used to go in there often with a lady I knew and used to get quite a bit of attention, will have to try the new place later this month as I stay very close to there.

big shooter

Wasn't it crawling with Ladyboys at one time? I seem to remember a couple of them out front a few years back when I went to Nevada Club.

udontony
2 minutes ago, big shooter said:

Wasn't it crawling with Ladyboys at one time? I seem to remember a couple of them out front a few years back when I went to Nevada Club.

Can not remember Lady boys there, think all the old ladies would have scared them off.

chilli

Back about 10 + years ago, Far East was my favourite afternoon bar with my mate.

Fun ladies and some good music. Barfined about 4 ladies over the years.

Reports here indicate the new venue worth a look next trip in March.

Thanks for the info...

WalterA

Maybe Fahid bum bum her ....

Billyboy294
10 hours ago, big shooter said:

Yes i could never understand why they some LBs outside to supposedly attract customers.

webfoot

I’m a big fan of the remaning go gos  on 13/1 and 13/2.  There’s a couple of bars that I enjoy groping in.  Yeah I know they don’t have the top tier talent that exists in the ridiculous ripoff bars on WS or LK Metro but it doesn’t take me long before i’m Ready for the very affordable  ST room.  Also some of the slightly over weight ladies in those establishments have some of the greatest torpedo tits I have seen and explored.  I guess those sois also remind me of the way Pattaya used to be 20 years ago.  Another thing I noticed when I was there in November was there are now three Pump Stations on the two sois.  How can you go wrong?