Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

NeverLie

Is it weird kissing girls with braces?

NeverLie

Growing up as a teenager, my sister had braces.  I remember she always had bad breath and food stuck in them.  Hence I have never been able to bring myself to snog a girl that wears them.  Actually never barfine one because of that.  

Can you feel the brace inside her mouth?  

How about BJs?

sg1912

Just make sure you don’t have any dick piercings..:Laugh1:

ex-pat

It always reminds me of my teenage years. Those days those were the only folks that had them. :D, Of course if you lick around you can feel them.

spider0064

So far I have avoided girls with braces not to say I wouldn't 

Jous

The modern ones are very thin. Most of girls i’ve kissed in Patts had braces and i didn’t notice. Give it a try.

:Dance1:

WalterA

Nothing sexier...

BrotherPB
2 hours ago, NeverLie said:

How about BJs?

This exact topic came to mind for me just the other day when seeing so many ladies with braces. I have kissed several females throughout my teenage years with braces, but that was also during the dry hump exploration phase, so I am clueless to what a BJ from one would be like. Better tidy up the landscape I suppose or you and the lady are going to be trying to separate her face from your crotch like gum from a shoe.....

Darwinmonger

Put a  strong magnet around your cock, guaranteed blow job whenever they get within two feet from you!

breadandrice

You definitely want to trim around the kibbles and bits before she gives you a bj.  Nothing ruins the mood quite like getting your hair stuck in her mouth.

everard

do they have these braces fitted for dental or cosmetic reasons?

Insatiable

I had my first ever girl with Braces last trip couple of months ago. Never tried for the exact same reason as OP mentioned. First I asked one of her friend "suck no problem for my dick?" she said, it depends on the lady, if she knows how to kiss and suck then mai pen lai. she came back, Asked her same question and got the exact same answer. Kiss no problem, suck no problem. I can. No problem. I took my chance and had one of the best BJs in Pattaya. Next day, I had another girl from Massage shop come to my hotel after I screened her a day before. Another great BJ and Kissing. And yes, Thai girls are pretty Hygenic unless you really had a bad luck so no bad breath. They know how to brush their teeth and tongue with braces. So keywords in Pattaya are "Just Ask".

NeverLie
58 minutes ago, everard said:

do they have these braces fitted for dental or cosmetic reasons?

I have noticed many of them have misaligned teeth.  My guess is they can finally afford cosmetic dental work after they become bar girls.  Obviously they buy essentials like Iphone and designer bags first.

Edited by NeverLie

paulalbert1980

Something sinfully delicious about a young girl with braces taking your load. My favorite was Ying from Foxy bar she took my load well and it was nice to see a young girl with braces blowing and rimming me.

jakemaxwell

They call them black an decker pecker wreckers

Growing up as a teenager, my sister had braces.  I remember she always had bad breath and food stuck in them.  Hence I have never been able to bring myself to snog a girl that wears them.  Actually never barfine one because of that.  

How about BJs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

keepitfun

Eeeewwwww.  Second hand somtam on my cock.  Deal breaker for me.

thisisdre

I really like it lol 

:wub:

bbbz
10 hours ago, NeverLie said:

How about BJs?

maybe if you use your fingers gently

not sure but could be the same feeling as a girl having a snaggle tooth or two

MrJ200

I do like girls with braces.. makes them look younger too.. Even better when they are wearing university student uniform :GrinNod1:

storytime
8 hours ago, MrJ200 said:

I do like girls with braces.. makes them look younger too.. Even better when they are wearing university student uniform :GrinNod1:

You can give her a book and pen and get her to say she has to finish her homework before she kisses you.

Edited by storytime
Spelling correction.

slashlarue

Growing up and kissing girls with those old braces was not any fun. As they looked like Jaws from James Bond. Did one last time I was there and it was bit bothersome but for S/T I could bare it.

SirL

I'm sure this question got asked when I was a teenager, and it's kinda funny to see it appearing again....

per anum

The risk of getting my tongue or lip getting entangled in the metal combined with the added risk of having half masticated food matter being passed into my mouth would be a deal breaker......

thisisdre

I hope to meet this cute girl soon 

and taste what she had for breakfast lol :wub:

03D32A27-57AB-4D5B-B14B-8B6C85E2645A.jpeg

BFCF0C0C-023D-494C-BE20-D39D83E06499.jpeg

BA515D9D-0BF7-44D1-9394-9BF1AB7625E0.jpeg

Dr No

Never ceases to amaze me some of the topics posted here. 

renovator
6 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Never ceases to amaze me some of the topics posted here. 

Well if ya slipping them the tongue top or bottom,different stages of som tom development 5555