Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Jous

Beer bottle condoms, useful?

Jous

Hello my fellow BMs

I would like to ask your opinion about those “beer bottle condoms” so populars in Thailand.

At first it was kinda fun and i liked it. But that was because the exotic factor. Now that i am used to them i don like them. I prefer to drink bareback. Some girls get a bit confused when i put it out and tell them that i like drink without it.

Besides i think is quite unhygienic. A lot of hands have been on it before you. I don’t care too much this point but just saying.

:Dance1:

C065E5AF-C367-4C6B-914D-CE5D1F969C0D.jpeg.55cd0bec5a1210e2d5038fe8a7a27281.jpeg

LeoTex

Since I'm more of a slower drinker (not to save money BTW) I like them to help keep the beer cooler until I finish.

Would I would prefer is that they empty them before putting my beer bottle in it.

Nothing worse than to tip it up to take a drink and have a bunch of liquid pour all over you.

but I'm sure there are worse things that can happen.

LeoTex

worldpunter

they say the japanese ones are better , thinner and feels better to put your hard bottle into ...

eddydb

No question they work to keep your beer cooler.  If you ever order a beer and let it sit for awhile, you will notice that the beer is warm for the first couple of sips (above the condom line) and then cooler for the rest.  But I guess if you drink hast enough, that is not a problem :)

faneechomper

The neoprene ones that fit tight to the bottles have been known to stench pretty badly in some places too. Multiple times I've whiffed a stench and upon inspection it's been coming from the slightly damp neoprene beer condoms. Pretty nasty. Like a strong BO odour.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

darpra

Didnt know they could keep the beer cold. For me I like them so that I dont have to grab the ice cold bottle with condensed water.

Srirachapocalypse
2 hours ago, worldpunter said:

they say the japanese ones are better , thinner and feels better to put your hard bottle into ...

And some say that the girls like it if you get the ones that are ribbed for her pleasure.

Kegger

You're worried about what you put your hands on in Thailand?

Well..ok. I worry more about other things....:Crazy1:

overseas516

At least the beer condom holders are not usually stored on the floor unlike the unopened beer bottles where i have seen rats crawling all over them. :GrinNod1:

I prefer the neoprene condom holders as the other ones do tend to hold water in them and tends to go down the front of your shirt and shorts when you have a big swig.  :Cry3:

Hamchang

If you need them, you are not drinking fast enough. 

If you are drinking slowly because the person you are drinking with is slow, make sure you wrap a napkin around the beer prior to sliding the bottle in to stop the drips sloshing down the front of your shirt. 

keepitfun

They’re no good.  Some bugger put a hole in the bottom.  

Or

no good to me....waaaay tooo tight 5555555

striderman
17 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

At least the beer condom holders are not usually stored on the floor unlike the unopened beer bottles where i have seen rats crawling all over them. :GrinNod1:

unopened beer bottles are almost always stored in the fridge. before they are put in the fridge they are usually kept in the sealed in the brewery cartons.

overseas516
1 hour ago, striderman said:

unopened beer bottles are almost always stored in the fridge. before they are put in the fridge they are usually kept in the sealed in the brewery cartons.

Not the bars i have witnessed the rats scrambling over the unopened beer bottles.  :D

Edited by overseas516

talung66
6 hours ago, Jous said:

Hello my fellow BMs

I would like to ask your opinion about those “beer bottle condoms” so populars in Thailand.

At first it was kinda fun and i liked it. But that was because the exotic factor. Now that i am used to them i don like them. I prefer to drink bareback. Some girls get a bit confused when i put it out and tell them that i like drink without it.

Besides i think is quite unhygienic. A lot of hands have been on it before you. I don’t care too much this point but just saying.

:Dance1:

C065E5AF-C367-4C6B-914D-CE5D1F969C0D.jpeg.55cd0bec5a1210e2d5038fe8a7a27281.jpeg

Your obviously not a aussie  we like cold beer.

hard to  catch an australian without one at a barbecue. My mate and i bring out own stubby cooler if bars dont have them especially at red car.

sensis

6 hours ago, LeoTex said:

Since I'm more of a slower drinker (not to save money BTW) I like them to help keep the beer cooler until I finish.

Would I would prefer is that they empty them before putting my beer bottle in it. 

Nothing worse than to tip it up to take a drink and have a bunch of liquid pour all over you.

but I'm sure there are worse things that can happen.

LeoTex 

The beer condoms are most likely empty when you get them. It is condensed water that is the liquid that you pour all over yourself.

bbbz

As an MIT engineering grad with a PHD from Devry online, my opinion is the creators got the premise right but the form does not follow function. 

The basic initial design of the condom should result in minimal fluid transfer (if any) at point of bodily contact.

Therefore it is obvious the cylindrical condom pictured is unhygienically placed on the opposite end of the intended protected orifice which results in a total absence of viscosity (resistance to flow) .

In laymans terms, the fucking thing is on the wrong end.

Not_Shameful

Bareback thread. 

One time I told the waitress that I didn't want a condom because I prefer warm beer. She said "fucking Pom, I tink you no like shower too". 

PeterEurope

I hate them. They usually get filled with water and it then spills down my groin. All girls ask me if I piss my pants, when in truth i don't.

Captain Dave
10 hours ago, faneechomper said:

The neoprene ones that fit tight to the bottles have been known to stench pretty badly in some places too. Multiple times I've whiffed a stench and upon inspection it's been coming from the slightly damp neoprene beer condoms. Pretty nasty. Like a strong BO odour.

In Retox on the DS we have these close fitting ones, they are washed clean daily.

I have no idea if this is common practice elsewhere.

wild bill hickup

Would i be correct in saying these were an Australian invention ??

Captain Dave
5 minutes ago, wild bill hickup said:

The first time I came across them was in Australia, many moons ago, so you might well be right.

bg532002

Ranks right up there with wi-fi and probably a little more usefull.    :D

Scuba+

Probably more useful for a large beer. The water collecting at the bottom is annoying

faneechomper
In Retox on the DS we have these close fitting ones, they are washed clean daily.
I have no idea if this is common practice elsewhere.
Yeah. Good to hear. You'd hope most places do this.

rupdawg
1 hour ago, wild bill hickup said:

They must be, I’ve just learnt that people view the old stubby holder as exotic.