Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Roadrunner

Imigration problem or not ?

Roadrunner

My old Passport photo shows me as clean shaven , but am thinking of growing a beard to hide the wrinkles ...Lol

Has anyone ever had a problem, getting through Imigration ?

Dalef65

A beard may hide wrinkles but it will make you look older anyway.

Is this a real question.?

wanderer9577

Shouldn't be a problem. My passport has me with a beard but I usually shave it off before I fly in. Sometimes i let it grow bigger then in picture and shave after i arrive. It gets cold on those long hour flights.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

LeoTex
1 hour ago, Dalef65 said:

A beard may hide wrinkles but it will make you look older anyway.

Is this a real question.?

It had a question mark at the end, so I'm guessing it is.

LeoTex

bukone

It won’t be a problem.

my daughter went to Thailand when she was three months old, 4 years later used the same passport as when she was a baby, she didn’t look anything like the passport picture.

Dalef65
1 hour ago, LeoTex said:

It had a question mark at the end, so I'm guessing it is.

LeoTex

That's never been a guarantee on here.

Mr_wimpy
1 hour ago, bukone said:

It won’t be a problem.

my daughter went to Thailand when she was three months old, 4 years later used the same passport as when she was a baby, she didn’t look anything like the passport picture.

How long’s her beard now? :P

Goolabert

I was almost not allowed to fly in a similar situation in the US. I had grown a beard while working the summer in Alaska and when it was time to leave the TSA rep looked at my ID and asked for a different one then asked if I had an ID that looked at least a little bit like me. Supervisor was called and it was 10 minutes before they decide I was OK, I showed Passport, driver's license and retired military ID. None with a beard.

Two years ago I renewed my driver's license and grew a beard first just because of that incident.

wild bill hickup
5 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

My old Passport photo shows me as clean shaven , but am thinking of growing a beard to hide the wrinkles ...Lol

Has anyone ever had a problem, getting through Imigration ?

Baby oil ! or any moisturizer . 

dave01

I have a mate, who lost a huge amount of weight after surgery... The auto immigration kiosks, where you just insert your passport and the gates open, after taking a pic of you and then compare it with the passport photo.. would not recognise him.. He had to be manually processed, and was told it would be a good idea to get a new passport.. which he did.. expensive remedy but problem solved..

Edited by dave01

Mr Wombat
42 minutes ago, dave01 said:

I have a mate, who lost a huge amount of weight after surgery... The auto immigration kiosks, where you just insert your passport and the gates open, after taking a pic of you and then compare it with the passport photo.. would not recognise him.. He had to be manually processed, and was told it would be a good idea to get a new passport.. which he did.. expensive remedy but problem solved..

And how long until he puts all the  weight back on and needs a new passport 555

dave01
6 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

And how long until he puts all the  weight back on and needs a new passport 555

Not likely.... He was a massive bloke, now just a biggun... the surgery was to reduce weight, so I think it will be permanent. These days, he can't eat a normal meal... he has to share... so he is a happy man..