Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Pattaya_Brian

10 Hookers Might Have Been A Few Too Many

Pattaya_Brian

A (U.S.) Navy submarine commander was disciplined and demoted last summer after admitting to paying for female prostitutes while stationed in the Philippines.

The investigation by the U.S. NCIS was launched following a sailor’s tip to the Department of Defense Inspector General’s hotline.

The sailor later saw the commander with around 10 “provocatively dressed females outside the front door of the hotel.”

FULL STORY

wild bill hickup

They were pino sailors in drag ??

rope-a-dope

He is clearly not bright enough to lead. Obviously there were people out to get him too..likely for that reason.

bbbz

Hence the saying "loose lips sink ships"

They need to find the tattletale sailors, kick them 4X in the nuts if they have any, then make them walk the plank.

ph6694

From the article

The second accused sailor was interviewed, but he “did not participate in prostitution.” He wasn’t disciplined.

Sure he didn't. He was probably sober and reading the bible too. Would be interesting to know what the real story is for the cmdr. 

Roadglide

This WAS acceptable conduct prior to Bush II changing the UCMJ and make it a crime to pay for sex.  I never made it to Subic but the stories made it sound like a fun place.

Mortum Rex

I thought that was the whole point of being a sailor.

Edited by Mortum Rex

Captain Dave

A Sailor making payments for female company, who'd have thought it?

After 45 years at sea I'm shocked.........only ten?

Edited by Captain Dave

Dazza118
2 hours ago, rope-a-dope said:

He is clearly not bright enough to lead. Obviously there were people out to get him too..likely for that reason.

Obviously some Peg boy got jealous that their commander was out banging hookers.

Captain Dave

To be honest I fail to understand why the poor chap got demoted.

Most Navy's would consist entirely of Ordinary Seamen if this policy is pursued to its logical conclusion.

Ziplee

Haven't kept up with the UCMJ, since I got out over 30 years ago. No hookers, damn that sucks. The first day in port was to bed cheap hookers and stagger back to the ship. :Blur: 

Taptap

No seamen joke? :o

Pattaya_Brian

Ratting him out sounds like something a female would do. I'm not sure if they allow females on U.S. subs though. Do they? I'm sure somebody on here knows.

neilri2001

I remember my early trips to Pattaya in the late 80's and early 90's. The Thai bar girl network knew the movements of the US fleet more closely than the Russians with coach loads of hookers arriving from Bangkok and upcountry just as the ships were anchoring off Pattaya bay. What went on was probably never officially sanctioned but was certainly tolerated with plenty of Military Police ( or their naval equivalents ) positioned around town to keep an eye on things

ex-pat
9 hours ago, bbbz said:

Hence the saying "loose lips sink ships"

They need to find the tattletale sailors, kick them 4X in the nuts if they have any, then make them walk the plank.

I suspect they did not have "nuts" unless they were implants.

rickyroo

I'm a brit, but about 97 i was in Pattaya for a work convention, girlfriend came along with me because after it we went to koh samui for a personal holiday. 

Anyway, we were in a girly bar on beach road with other colleagues and their  partners.

Girls were firing darts from pussys, popping balloons etc, getting very naughty.

I knew that the 6th fleet i think was in the bay but the females didn't. 

Anyway, the door opened and 2 massive shore patrol guys in whites came in to check if any sailors were in and if things were ok.

The girls thought they were male strippers and got all excited. 

I said to the patrol guys that whilst they were big and armed with nightsticks, it wouldn't protect them against these girls.

They laughed a lot and left.

baddog666

I would think that this officer pissed off someone in the ranks or  simply too blatantly exposed himself.

Ironically places like Subic and Angeles would never have developed into sex destinations if it wasn't for the military .

Decrue
13 hours ago, ph6694 said:

From the article

The second accused sailor was interviewed, but he “did not participate in prostitution.” He wasn’t disciplined.

Sure he didn't. He was probably sober and reading the bible too. Would be interesting to know what the real story is for the cmdr. 

Just shows, honestly isn't always the best policy

Scribes

I just automatically assumed he got the chop for not getting enough too!

10? Call yourself a submarine  commander? 555

forqalso

“Loose lips sink ships.” But since it was a submarine, no harm, no foul.

vimto66
6 hours ago, rickyroo said:

I'm a brit, but about 97 i was in Pattaya for a work convention, girlfriend came along with me because after it we went to koh samui for a personal holiday. 

Anyway, we were in a girly bar on beach road with other colleagues and their  partners.

Girls were firing darts from pussys, popping balloons etc, getting very naughty.

I knew that the 6th fleet i think was in the bay but the females didn't. 

Anyway, the door opened and 2 massive shore patrol guys in whites came in to check if any sailors were in and if things were ok.

The girls thought they were male strippers and got all excited. 

I said to the patrol guys that whilst they were big and armed with nightsticks, it wouldn't protect them against these girls.

They laughed a lot and left.

Can tell a similar story, In marilyns agogo one afternoon a few years ago when the fleet was in town, me and my mates must have been the only non-sailors in there, all sorts of debauchery was going on with everyone having a good time.All of a sudden an alarm went off and all the girls stopped what they were doing and quickly made themselves decent.The doors opened and in walked two members of the shore patrol , they slowly walked around the bar as all the navy guys (and us) sat there like schoolchildren when the head walks into the class room.:laugh:

When they left, everything resumed, it was quite a funny moment!

PeterEurope
9 hours ago, Taptap said:

No seamen joke? :o

There seem to have been semen involved.

adammike
6 hours ago, neilri2001 said:

I remember my early trips to Pattaya in the late 80's and early 90's. The Thai bar girl network knew the movements of the US fleet more closely than the Russians with coach loads of hookers arriving from Bangkok and upcountry just as the ships were anchoring off Pattaya bay. What went on was probably never officially sanctioned but was certainly tolerated with plenty of Military Police ( or their naval equivalents ) positioned around town to keep an eye on things

They did have to be back on board early though.there were lines of guys getting BJs from a couple of girls in the toilets at a place I knew in snooky $10us a time they made a mint.