Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

newballs

Where are the hot spots in Pattaya in 2019?

newballs

I'm heading to Pattaya in mid Feb,I was last there 4 years ago,no doubt there has been a few changes in the bar and go-go scene,so tell me what's new,and where are the 'Hot Spots',I always enjoy a bar with some nice girls and 'hands on' activity.

robert
56 minutes ago, newballs said:

I'm heading to Pattaya in mid Feb,I was last there 4 years ago,no doubt there has been a few changes in the bar and go-go scene,so tell me what's new,and where are the 'Hot Spots',I always enjoy a bar with some nice girls and 'hands on' activity.

The two new newest ones for hands on fun are the Dollhouse XXX on 2nd floor in WS and Kink 2nd floor in LK Metro

newballs
15 hours ago, robert said:

The two new newest ones for hands on fun are the Dollhouse XXX on 2nd floor in WS and Kink 2nd floor in LK Metro

Robert,thanks for that,I've read some good reports about 'Kink',it could be my first stop when I arrive!!

columbus
6 hours ago, newballs said:

Robert,thanks for that,I've read some good reports about 'Kink',it could be my first stop when I arrive!!

I wouldn't get too excited it ain't all that. Probably better off sticking with the Windmill if you want hands on.

Edited by columbus

newballs

Thanks for that,I always check out 'Windmill' one of my favourites,always a good night there.

karandy

one great hot spot  are the kitchens in  Retox,

although they do have some extractors ---555

very hot in there though .

Edited by karandy

L.O.S Lyle
12 hours ago, newballs said:

Thanks for that,I always check out 'Windmill' one of my favourites,always a good night there.

Windmill is a fun place, but with all the high-rollers spending big money the ladies can be choosy!

Joethescot

That’s a good question and one I find hard to answer. I find one bar which is hot in May is dead when I come back 8 months later. However some bars I enjoyed in May and I will visit again this May are...

golf club in LK good food

Retox bars for just a no hassle beer and sports

Le Pub before Walking Street 

I like happy agogo

Duangai in Lengkee always nice girls and fun bar

Endless bar on Soi B for a game of killer pool on. Tues,Thurs and Sunday.

Toy Box on Soi 6 is a good bar

Do drop in on Soi Diana for a cold beer.

Many options around town just have a nice walk about and go into where every you get a good vibe from. 

Enjoy your trip..

Edited by Joethescot

Big Red
On 14/01/2019 at 06:08, newballs said:

Prices have increased some what since 4 years ago be prepared,  Hands on cant beat Windmill,Dollhouse or most Soi 6 bars, for me i like big titte bitches so - Queen, Iron (after 2300), Tantra, Skyfall and a hidden gem is Happy ago go 

newballs

Thanks for the info'Big Red',I'm a 'big breast fan myself,so I'll be checking out your suggestions.

Machinations

Soi 6 and Bamboo bar. Doesn't get hotter than that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

janicebale

For me the best gogo's are.

Dollhouse (2nd floor), Babydolls, CEB, Windmill, Happy and Queens (LK).

I also like Billabong and Fever bar.

There's a new bar area on soi made of thailand that also is very good, imo.

Terminal 21, a new shopping mall to walk around in the day time. Tree town on Soi Buakhao to relax and have a drink before hitting the gogo's and bars.

Edited by janicebale

ronthebrummie

There's a gogo in LK that's very hands on, its not Kink but close by can't remember the name

Tarpon
11 minutes ago, ronthebrummie said:

There's a gogo in LK that's very hands on, its not Kink but close by can't remember the name

Pandoras?

ronthebrummie

Could be, was quite hands on when I was there in Nov, small gogo dance poles on left as you walk in seats on right?

If there's hands on, might try Queen and Iron, presume they're on Soi 6?

RakJay87

Best looking girls are in Sensations, hands down, not even close.  However, it is not as hands-on as some others.  Give it a try at least.

Tornado Red
16 hours ago, ronthebrummie said:

Could be, was quite hands on when I was there in Nov, small gogo dance poles on left as you walk in seats on right?

Queen Club is on Soi LK Metro. Lots of silicone here. 

Iron is on Walking Street

welshbrah

Define 'hands on'. In every gogo I've been to you're allowed to touch the girls and flirt if you buy them a drink etc, but the only gogos I define as truly hands on now would be Windmill and Dollhouse since X-Zone closed.

I don't go to LK much so can't speak for the other potential one mentioned in this thread there but Queen Club and Iron are not what I would call hands on its just like any other, although there are nice girls.

ronthebrummie

Playing both ways and a BJ he’s trying to get it like Baby Dolls but not sure it’s big enough, it was late after midnight and not busy not sure if you’d get the response 9pm ish

Ken123tony

Great post op. And great responses from the rest of ye. 

It's great to have a good list and experiences of people so I know for my next visit. 

Shaygate

For fun during the day, get yourself to the Camel Toe bar on Soi kophai 10

thunderboy
On 17/01/2019 at 22:36, Shaygate said:

For fun during the day, get yourself to the Camel Toe bar on Soi kophai 10

Shaygate,

Cameltoe looks like an interesting daytime option.  It seems out of the way.  Can you recommend how to get there from the Central Festival area?  Baht Bus and the motorcycle? 

Thanks

Bobbysands

Touch in LK Metro I found good for hands on I had one lady in there that was more than happy for me to keep going down on her in front of everybody 

Shaygate
1 hour ago, thunderboy said:

Shaygate,

Cameltoe looks like an interesting daytime option.  It seems out of the way.  Can you recommend how to get there from the Central Festival area?  Baht Bus and the motorcycle? 

Thanks

Motorcycle taxi is your best bet, its not really that far out. The taxi will take you to the door but when you want to come back you might have to walk for 5 minutes to the nearest taxi rank. Do make the effort though its a fun bar, ask for Pee if you are feeling shy, she'll bring you out of your shell :P