Jump to content

Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

WalterA

walking street tour

Recommended Posts

WalterA

Le Pub - started with a drink at Le Pub .... always nice and relaxing, cheap drinks too .... Phil is a true gentleman and good guy overall ....

 

7-11 - my dinner

 

Beach AGoGo - not conducive to extra curricular activities but one of my favorite places until last night, whilst I’m in the toilet they move my drink to another table for some Chinese guys .... I don’t mind moving but ask me first .... flicked the cash at the manager and walked out .... last time I walk in there .... that’s not polite, ask me ..... this has happened before .... never again, bye bye Beach AGoGo

 

Sugarbaby - Windmill AGoGo .... one of my favorites for obvious reasons but didn’t stay long, one of the busiest AGoGos but they don’t have proper air con. ... upstairs at the Windmill , the fans are dirty, big time ..... make millions in cash but can’t clean fans and air. con the place properly .... talent was lame at  both places last night anyhow .... one drink and out ....

 

Lighthouse AGoGo .... always enjoy myself at the lighthouse ... cute girls , well ventilated ..... not conducive to extracurricular but nice place to relax ....

 

Nui’s AGoGo .... good atmosphere, good music ..... well ventilated, some cute girls ... but 85 Baht for a draught beer in a mini glass? I was going to call the manager ... ridiculous , drank and left .... big prices, small glasses ....

 

(big trend in Walking Street, many places are doing this..... apart from happy hour, draught prices close to 100 Baht, mini glasses? .... should compile a list and post)

 

Atlantis AGoGo .... good place to chill out ... huge beers ..... talent was lame, I’m out ....

 

Tantra AGoGo .... wow, if you want lung cancer real quick, go there .... no ventilation what so ever .... there was a group of Asians (maybe 15) and every single one was smoking .... the place smelt like smoke badly , there was a grey film in the air .... sculed my drink and left .... I said something to the manager on the way out ..... she points to the door and says ... you can leave, yes sir .... I leave and never come back and tell others not to do so .... no problem ... I looked at the ceiling on the way out, they don’t have proper fans, they have ten mini fans on The Roof, like the ones you plug into your USB computer ... which genius installed those ...?????????? (I didn’t go there last night but Bliss AGoGo same same situation, very hot, no proper ventilation)

 

Harem AGoGo ... was okay but nothing special... would go back for a second look...

 

Bypass AGoGo ... ok but empty , talent ok but nothing that great either ....

 

Crazy AGoGo .... some very cute talent, some good times to be had there .... nice place ... didn’t stay too long .... toilet doesn’t flush ... at least two years I’ve noticed  that .... “Go Fund Me” ?? .... maybe next time I bring a toilet with me for free? Ahhhh! Good place anyhow ....

 

Living Doll house AGoGo (the one after Peppermint AGoGo ) .... was ok .... i walk in ,,,, is hot ....no air con, switched off, at least the ones I looked at . ...fans pointing to the floor? ... too hot, many people smoking ..... I’m out .....

 

Had a good time ... despite broken toilet, no water flows from facets, no where to dry your hands cleanly, unprofessional and rude staff, lame talent, big prices - mini beer glasses ..... very bad air ..... no proper air con. ... annoying tourists..... if it’s wasn’t for the pussy factor, you couldn’t make me go for free and some of those cute smiles ......

 

Owners, even the very very busy places doing well ..... being cheap ass on air con., cheap ass on fixing broken toilet, broken facets (barely flows) .... 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robert

Thanks for the report seems that you only had a good time in Atlantis (I enjoyed the old Sweethearts), lighthouse and Crazy House, which I enjoy.

How was the seating at the Harem another poster complained that the bench seating was way to low?, any nudity on display there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Wombat

Reading between the lines I think you have a share in lighthouse agogo. 

Is this the walterA reverse marketing plan. Bag everything and leave the target agogo as the best of a bad bunch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dazza118

They probably can't afford to sort their air con out, with all the Cheap Charlies supping draught beer and not buying LD drinks :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franko2018
5 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

Reading between the lines I think you have a share in lighthouse agogo. 

Is this the walterA reverse marketing plan. Bag everything and leave the target agogo as the best of a bad bunch

Share is the correct word as Walter is sharing his experience with. 

Thank you Walter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RakJay87

I was disappointed there was no 7-11 food review.  Please fix for next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franko2018
5 hours ago, Dazza118 said:

They probably can't afford to sort their air con out, with all the Cheap Charlies supping draught beer and not buying LD drinks :wink:

Yes true but if a Cheap Charlie is complaining why should the big spenders visit? 

Edited by Franko2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franko2018

Yes true. LePub is a good place to start the evening, many WS crawls meet up in LePub to get the evenig started. 

After LePub check out Electric Blue, in November they had a very nice line up with comfortable seating and a good ac and ventilation. Have no idea about the draft bears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikeyboy
7 hours ago, WalterA said:

Le Pub - started with a drink at Le Pub .... always nice and relaxing, cheap drinks too .... Phil is a true gentleman and good guy overall ....

 

7-11 - my dinner

 

Beach AGoGo - not conducive to extra curricular activities but one of my favorite places until last night, whilst I’m in the toilet they move my drink to another table for some Chinese guys .... I don’t mind moving but ask me first .... flicked the cash at the manager and walked out .... last time I walk in there .... that’s not polite, ask me ..... this has happened before .... never again, bye bye Beach AGoGo

 

Sugarbaby - Windmill AGoGo .... one of my favorites for obvious reasons but didn’t stay long, one of the busiest AGoGos but they don’t have proper air con. ... upstairs at the Windmill , the fans are dirty, big time ..... make millions in cash but can’t clean fans and air. con the place properly .... talent was lame at  both places last night anyhow .... one drink and out ....

 

Lighthouse AGoGo .... always enjoy myself at the lighthouse ... cute girls , well ventilated ..... not conducive to extracurricular but nice place to relax ....

 

Nui’s AGoGo .... good atmosphere, good music ..... well ventilated, some cute girls ... but 85 Baht for a draught beer in a mini glass? I was going to call the manager ... ridiculous , drank and left .... big prices, small glasses ....

 

(big trend in Walking Street, many places are doing this..... apart from happy hour, draught prices close to 100 Baht, mini glasses? .... should compile a list and post)

 

Atlantis AGoGo .... good place to chill out ... huge beers ..... talent was lame, I’m out ....

 

Tantra AGoGo .... wow, if you want lung cancer real quick, go there .... no ventilation what so ever .... there was a group of Asians (maybe 15) and every single one was smoking .... the place smelt like smoke badly , there was a grey film in the air .... sculed my drink and left .... I said something to the manager on the way out ..... she points to the door and says ... you can leave, yes sir .... I leave and never come back and tell others not to do so .... no problem ... I looked at the ceiling on the way out, they don’t have proper fans, they have ten mini fans on The Roof, like the ones you plug into your USB computer ... which genius installed those ...?????????? (I didn’t go there last night but Bliss AGoGo same same situation, very hot, no proper ventilation)

 

Harem AGoGo ... was okay but nothing special... would go back for a second look...

 

Bypass AGoGo ... ok but empty , talent ok but nothing that great either ....

 

Crazy AGoGo .... some very cute talent, some good times to be had there .... nice place ... didn’t stay too long .... toilet doesn’t flush ... at least two years I’ve noticed  that .... “Go Fund Me” ?? .... maybe next time I bring a toilet with me for free? Ahhhh! Good place anyhow ....

 

Living Doll house AGoGo (the one after Peppermint AGoGo ) .... was ok .... i walk in ,,,, is hot ....no air con, switched off, at least the ones I looked at . ...fans pointing to the floor? ... too hot, many people smoking ..... I’m out .....

 

Had a good time ... despite broken toilet, no water flows from facets, no where to dry your hands cleanly, unprofessional and rude staff, lame talent, big prices - mini beer glasses ..... very bad air ..... no proper air con. ... annoying tourists..... if it’s wasn’t for the pussy factor, you couldn’t make me go for free and some of those cute smiles ......

 

Owners, even the very very busy places doing well ..... being cheap ass on air con., cheap ass on fixing broken toilet, broken facets (barely flows) .... 

 

 

 

 

 

Sounds like a fairly crap evening for you Walter :sad:  ,  you covered a fair amount of turf , were you pissed at the end ?

As regards cleaning of places and aircon ,  Thais are very good at cleaning the floor and tables , anything above head height gets ignored .   Cleaning of fans is not going to happen .       No excuse for not turning air con or fans on if the place is hot , unless the thought process is :  hot makes people drink more ,   peanuts are better for that .  

Smoke haze in an aircon bar , i would not have even got the the point of ordering .

Things not working / broken for eternity ? , well we all know the Thais record on maintenance .  

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy
addition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nzwolfgang

You went to all those places in one night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikeyboy
4 minutes ago, nzwolfgang said:

You went to all those places in one night?

Walter has plenty of stamina ,  not unusual for punters on a bar crawl to cover 10 plus bars 

Mikeyboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA
9 hours ago, robert said:

Thanks for the report seems that you only had a good time in Atlantis (I enjoyed the old Sweethearts), lighthouse and Crazy House, which I enjoy.

How was the seating at the Harem another poster complained that the bench seating was way to low?, any nudity on display there?

It’s ok ... yes you have to look up to the stage but it’s not that bad .... the higher seats (two levels) should be ok ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA
4 hours ago, RakJay87 said:

I was disappointed there was no 7-11 food review.  Please fix for next time.

I always eat the Tuna sandwich ... apparently fish is healthy and makes you smart .... need healthy before I drink millions of liters of alcohol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA
3 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

Yes true. LePub is a good place to start the evening, many WS crawls meet up in LePub to get the evenig started. 

After LePub check out Electric Blue, in November they had a very nice line up with comfortable seating and a good ac and ventilation. Have no idea about the draft bears. 

Usually I go to Electric Blue ... like the place ... air is good, music is good .... but circa two weeks ago .... only one stage was “online” .... the other one abandoned .... ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jous

Thanks for the WalterA Street Tour. I’ll put a “nono” in some of those Gogos for next trip. I don’t like the rudeness of moving seats without ask.

:Dance1:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA
3 hours ago, nzwolfgang said:

You went to all those places in one night?

Yes.... got slowed down by a friend .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NorCalKid

They did that same shit to me, moving my drink and giving away my seat in Windmill while I was in the bathroom.  I no longer go there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
silverfox53

And there's me thinking the description is EXACTLY what mongering is all about - dingy bars, horrible smoke, poor service etc etc.  Fk me Walt, you will be complaining about Bush Mountain next :rolleyes:

Ditch the 7/11 "Thai tuna" ( pussy paste) Walt, it was the cause of your depression.

Edited by silverfox53
Worried about Walt eating "Tuna"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RakJay87
20 hours ago, silverfox53 said:

Ditch the 7/11 "Thai tuna" ( pussy paste) Walt, it was the cause of your depression.

The Ham n Cheese sandwiches any better?  See a lot of farang getting them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain Dave
22 hours ago, silverfox53 said:

And there's me thinking the description is EXACTLY what mongering is all about - dingy bars, horrible smoke, poor service etc etc.  Fk me Walt, you will be complaining about Bush Mountain next :rolleyes:

Ditch the 7/11 "Thai tuna" ( pussy paste) Walt, it was the cause of your depression.

Ah yes, but there are ordinary mongers and then experienced man-of-the-World sophisticates and gentlemen boulevardiers - such as Walter. 

 

Most of us of course are just horny slobs. 

Edited by Captain Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ken123tony

Great post op and good detail on the places you visited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jimmyboy63

Visited WS for  the 1st time in 5 years as my brother  was over  for  the  1st time.  It was ok but Soi Backou, LK MetroSoi 6, Gentlemen's  Clubs are so much better.  So probably  will not go back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robert
1 hour ago, jimmyboy63 said:

Visited WS for  the 1st time in 5 years as my brother  was over  for  the  1st time.  It was ok but Soi Backou, LK MetroSoi 6, Gentlemen's  Clubs are so much better.  So probably  will not go back again 

I know they are cheaper how else are they better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WalterA
On 16/01/2019 at 17:44, RakJay87 said:

The Ham n Cheese sandwiches any better?  See a lot of farang getting them.

Apparently fish makes you smart ... I need plenty of that ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
axunjaxn
On 14/01/2019 at 18:21, mikeyboy said:

Sounds like a fairly crap evening for you Walter :sad:  ,  you covered a fair amount of turf , were you pissed at the end ?

As regards cleaning of places and aircon ,  Thais are very good at cleaning the floor and tables , anything above head height gets ignored .   Cleaning of fans is not going to happen .       No excuse for not turning air con or fans on if the place is hot , unless the thought process is :  hot makes people drink more ,   peanuts are better for that .  

Smoke haze in an aircon bar , i would not have even got the the point of ordering .

Things not working / broken for eternity ? , well we all know the Thais record on maintenance .  

Mikeyboy

No, We all do not know the Thai record on maintenance, just the farang version of it.

                                                                                                                                               Jack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.