Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
tps

View Talay 1 Jomtien

tps

Anyone there now or have stayed there in the past ? I’m thinking of staying a month there - how is the overall condition of the place , as well as things like water pressure in the units (which was an issue when I stayed at Center Condo), and how is the location in terms of going into and back from Pattaya?

davidge

In terms of getting into Pattaya and back, I go through the baht bus route in this thread:

The Jomtien route goes past the entrance to the drive of VT1. The condos are right behind Foodmart and the airport bus office. Time into Pattaya depends on traffic. Anything from 15 minutes to 25/30 minutes to get to Central Festival. Getting back quick once you get to the Tai junction by the school to get the baht bus.

I’ve not stayed there but I have looked at condos there. General condition of the building seemed fine. Condos vary depending on renovation. Quite a few little shops, restaurants etc on the ground floor.

One thing to consider if you swim is that there is only 1 pool shared by the 2 buildings. It looked very busy when I was there.