Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
The Laird o' Crichie

Short Time Room - Soi 13/1 or 13/2 -ish

The Laird o' Crichie

Looking for recommendations for a decent ST room around Soi Yamato or Soi Post Office. The 300 baht flops at PS Guesthouse on Yamato are cheap but grubby and smell like piss. Anything recommendations for something a bit fresher and cleaner in that area?

Thanks,

The Laird

Daz Manc

Believe me pal, I have searched and there just isn't anything descent in that area, you will get someone who will tell you there are lots in the area, just look, but I've tried, and I've looked, and a DESCENT one does Not Exist.

Only place to go is Full Love Inn off 3rd road, that's ok and clean.

forcebwithu
18 minutes ago, Daz Manc said:

Believe me pal, I have searched and there just isn't anything descent in that area, you will get someone who will tell you there are lots in the area, just look, but I've tried, and I've looked, and a DESCENT one does Not Exist.

Only place to go is Full Love Inn off 3rd road, that's ok and clean.

Agree with you that nothing decent in the area around the Soi 13's. A bit closer than Full Love Inn is Little Court on the north end of of Soi Buakhao. Really impressed with the place for quality of the room and low price. Fan room for ST is 200B.

image.png

JohnDoesPattaya

Love Time Inn on Soi 13/1 is ok

The Laird o' Crichie
9 hours ago, JohnDoesPattaya said:

Love Time Inn on Soi 13/1 is ok

North side? South side? Beach end? 2nd Road end? Next to? Opposite?

Bit dangerous walking down (or up) the middle of Yamato looking up at the signage. Apart from getting hit by a bike or a baht bus, a ladyboy might mistake one for fresh meat!

JohnDoesPattaya

It is near the end to Beach Road. When you walk into the Soi from Beach Road it is on the right side. Directly next to a Ladyboybar (L'Apero). And accross the street is another Ladyboybar (La Bamba). So it is easy to find, just look for many Ladyboys :P

Dazza118
2 hours ago, The Laird o' Crichie said:

North side? South side? Beach end? 2nd Road end? Next to? Opposite?

Bit dangerous walking down (or up) the middle of Yamato looking up at the signage. Apart from getting hit by a bike or a baht bus, a ladyboy might mistake one for fresh meat!

Walk on the pavement then. simples

The Laird o' Crichie
56 minutes ago, JohnDoesPattaya said:

It is near the end to Beach Road. When you walk into the Soi from Beach Road it is on the right side. Directly next to a Ladyboybar (L'Apero). And accross the street is another Ladyboybar (La Bamba). So it is easy to find, just look for many Ladyboys :P

Excellent!

Just had a squizz on a google maps and the latest is 2017 and luckily La Bamba was extant back then so can see that L'Apero was once either '1 Stop' realtors or 'The Beach' so Love Time Inn is at most on 2 or 3 shophouses beyond the end of Hops (Hopf).

The Laird o' Crichie
13 minutes ago, Dazza118 said:

Walk on the pavement then. simples

You mean the sidewalk? In Pattaya?

Right...

Dazza118
2 minutes ago, The Laird o' Crichie said:

You mean the sidewalk? In Pattaya?

Right...

No I mean the pavement :P

The Laird o' Crichie
1 minute ago, Dazza118 said:

No I mean the pavement :P

Right...

The Laird o' Crichie
55 minutes ago, The Laird o' Crichie said:

Excellent!

Just had a squizz on a google maps and the latest is 2017 and luckily La Bamba was extant back then so can see that L'Apero was once either '1 Stop' realtors or 'The Beach' so Love Time Inn is at most on 2 or 3 shophouses beyond the end of Hops (Hopf).

Resquizzed and it's right there, 5 shops back from Hops. Sorted!

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9304066,100.8792912,3a,75y,257.59h,84.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3TmE6JNOXMjWEqxF3YHPwA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Edited by The Laird o' Crichie
sp

Sid Levine

Soi 13/4 has some short-time rooms.  I don't remember the name, but it is between The Shamrock and The Classrooms.  I haven't used them so I can't say what they are like cleanliness-wise.  Cheers!

The Laird o' Crichie
4 minutes ago, Sid Levine said:

Soi 13/4 has some short-time rooms.  I don't remember the name, but it is between The Shamrock and The Classrooms.  I haven't used them so I can't say what they are like cleanliness-wise.  Cheers!

Hotel Isan Paradise with British and Turkish flags (?!). Rooms for 350 baht.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9277792,100.8763456,3a,47.5y,182.33h,92.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sEqZorSwSolQXttbqWP-Wyg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Pinoydave

You constantly hear about blokes wanting to buy bars and guesthouses....... but I've often thought running a DECENT short time hotel would be a better chance of success 

Franko2018
On 15/01/2019 at 09:52, Pinoydave said:

You constantly hear about blokes wanting to buy bars and guesthouses....... but I've often thought running a DECENT short time hotel would be a better chance of success 

Would you change the sheets after every guest? 

Pinoydave
10 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

Would you change the sheets after every guest? 

And all the toys