Click the Links to Support our Sponsors >>  Thai Friendly | 100% Free Thai DatingLuxury Pattaya Nightly Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya InvestigationsBabydolls Agogo | Agoda Users PLEASE READ  | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Agoda Hotels | Donating to the Forum | Add your Text or Event here

Billyboy294

Club 808

Billyboy294

Can anyone give me info on this Club. I dont think it is a gogo.

Ru4Real

808 as in the hip hop club on Walking Street?

Johnnyquid

If you like big butts and you can not lie. Cause baby butts arent your style. Then walk right in to this 2nd storey place cause there'll be fat butts in your face.

Senpai

Downward spiral imo

hggcraig

I prefer it to ibar as there seems to be less younger lads walking around like they want to fight everyone but the women aren't as hot.

Was definitely still worth a look last time I went but that was nearly a year ago.

bobSL1

Down to your taste in music...it's like Lucifer...Hip pop first and some R &B.

It is not a go go.

mikesch4ever

Went there once, the bartender was messing around with my change not letting it go so I would give him some tipp. Tourist trap..

petehoax

i wouldn't call it a tourist trap. it's a club, many people like it. if you're looking for "hip hop honeys" it's a good place. most girls are there in groups partying and in my limited experience sometimes not that keen to go with customers. but of course many are still available / easy. 

Dalef65
56 minutes ago, mikesch4ever said:

Went there once, the bartender was messing around with my change not letting it go so I would give him some tipp. Tourist trap..

I have to say it's no more of a tourist trap than any of the other places of it's ilk on Walking Street.

To be clear,it is probably fair to say it is somewhat less "touristy" than the likes of Mixx, and ibar/insomnia, and probably even  Marine and Lucifer.

secret tom

one word....shite

franknbeans

@Johnnyquid Can't lie, I like big butts. Not a big fan of club scenes but based off your comment alone, will check it out.

Had a couple girls asking me to take them to 808 and never knew what it was about. It must've been the NBA jerseys I wear so they assume I'm into hip hop, which I am. 

Would the girls be dolled up differently than the ones in ibar or other venues mentioned? Adidas track pants and some kind of hat? haha I had dinner with a lady who wore a nice dress, and I'm sitting there in my Raptors jersey and cargo shorts. I don't care but it felt a little strange, ok guess that means I do care. 

rioman

Ok - I am not into hip hop and find noise in there even less bearable to Insomnia; much less bearable than an ibar, but each to their own.  Always do make a walk through of Marine and 808 and inevitably do end up with at least one girl/trip out of them so worth checking out - especially if you like that stuff.  Pretty sure lots of same girls populate all those places.  Just depends where they feel the most loved on a particular night.

taylor1975

Its so dark in there, its a godsend for the fuglies and gilfs :Party1:

kash buc
6 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Its so dark in there, its a godsend for the fuglies and gilfs :Party1:

Cool. So good for us Hip-Hop Grandpa’s

sodapop curtis

808 is definitely a hip hop club and usually gets packed between midnight to 1 am from the times that I do go there. Definitely some good looking girls, from all shapes and sizes. I would not call it a tourist trap as there are worst places. Some of the same girls that you will find in there can be found in Miami and Flexx. Worth it to people watch downstairs at Candy Shop first and see who goes in there. 

kirali1

They don't offer JWB and have some big girls walking around.

Gorda

Tried it once didnt like it, ibar/Insomnia is still number 1 club in pattaya IMO.

TremontTed

Hip hop club 2nd floor above Candy Shop on WS. I like Candy Shop, 808 not so much. No cover for either, stop in and have a look around..that's half the fun..the hunt..

MrJ200

Went there once and that was enough! Then again, I’m not a big fan of nightclubs anyway where you can’t think because the music is so loud lol

Autoroam

I greatly prefer 808 to candy shop because the former has lots of dark corners to get down and dirty with

grinding and groping.

Candy shop is like a pavement with a bar attached

Johnnyquid
10 hours ago, franknbeans said:

@Johnnyquid Can't lie, I like big butts. Not a big fan of club scenes but based off your comment alone, will check it out.

Just like to point out these arent instagram models with fat asses in the place trying to be a Krdashian. Just like natural tits, its very rare for a Thai girl to have a big ass without having a gut. The only reason I can assume the girls go in there with such assets is they assume yanks like hip hop and itll remind them of clubs at home.

westie1
Tried it once didnt like it, ibar/Insomnia is still number 1 club in pattaya IMO.
Ibar is for the old lads. The right place for you 55555

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Billyboy294

The reason I opened the topic was a gogo girl i know and her friend  recently started work there.

What would be their duties. Decoration: dancing with customers: looking for LDs: getting barfined??

Thanks for all the replies. I wondered whether to pay a visit but not my scene at my age. Anyone know when Theresa May is going to increase the old age pension.

Edited by Billyboy294

Dazza118
29 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

The reason I opened the topic was a gogo girl i know and her friend  recently started work there.

What would be their duties. Decoration: dancing with customers: looking for LDs: getting barfined??

Thanks for all the replies. I wondered whether to pay a visit but not my scene at my age. Anyone know when Theresa May is going to increase the old age pension.

Prostitutes